Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • albyh
    • By albyh 15th Jul 16, 4:39 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    albyh
    0 WOW
    Amazon Prime (No saturday delivery for existing customers)
    • 15th Jul 16, 4:39 PM
    0 WOW
    Amazon Prime (No saturday delivery for existing customers) 15th Jul 16 at 4:39 PM
    I've just been onto Amazon to place an order and noticed my account was only allowing delivery for Monday on all Prime items.

When I logged out however all the same Prime items now showed delivery by tomorrow (Saturday). I then added an item to my basket and logged in again and it went back to Monday.

Having asked around the office 3 of us have been downgraded to Monday delivery but 1 person is still getting Saturday delivery.

Is this happening for anyone else and if so WTF Amazon??
Page 1
    • carly
    • By carly 16th Jul 16, 9:25 AM
    • 1,063 Posts
    • 1,224 Thanks
    carly
    • 16th Jul 16, 9:25 AM
    • 16th Jul 16, 9:25 AM
    How strange. Luckily, my Amazon prime is still working as it should...I can even still get same day delivery. Perhaps your problem is postcode specific or due to a problem at the depot / or location of courier which suplies you
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 7th Aug 16, 6:55 AM
    • 6,287 Posts
    • 19,197 Thanks
    Doc N
    • 7th Aug 16, 6:55 AM
    • 7th Aug 16, 6:55 AM
    Odd - still getting Saturday and Sunday deliveries, as normal.
    • BB34
    • By BB34 15th Aug 16, 9:33 AM
    • 302 Posts
    • 4,914 Thanks
    BB34
    • 15th Aug 16, 9:33 AM
    • 15th Aug 16, 9:33 AM
    Hi! I believe (Although I could be wrong) that it is dependent on your delivery address? I have quite often had something show as available for Saturday delivery, but if I try to get it delivered to a different address then it show as Monday delivery. May be worth trying a different delivery address if poss?
    • Trem
    • By Trem 15th Sep 17, 4:12 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Trem
    • 15th Sep 17, 4:12 PM
    • 15th Sep 17, 4:12 PM
    Hi all, I have had this problem and have cracked it (I think).

You need to delete all of your addresses then re-add your primary address at checkout, obviously after doing this double check the Saturday and Sunday boxes are ticked for delivery. It is a "glitch" and one that reared it's head for me after renewal.

You should now be all sorted, it's Friday so go and have a try don't buy anything but see if stuff is available to get delivered tomorrow or Sunday.
    Last edited by Trem; 15-09-2017 at 4:26 PM. Reason: Added info
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,300Posts Today

9,598Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Interesting well argued take on the Uber situation from a black cab driver... https://t.co/c1I5ta0jde

• Follow Martin