Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 216
    • DigForVictory
    • By DigForVictory 16th Jun 17, 9:06 PM
    • 7,000 Posts
    • 18,840 Thanks
    DigForVictory
    Totally not having the handbag software installed, how do you recommend carrying anything bigger than my phone (eg carkeys) around the office? I do get away with murder sartorially speaking but a bumbag is not on, although a belt mounted to leg tie toolkit type pack might justabout be coped with. Please may suggestions be accompanied by weblinks?!

Thinking hard, I supposed I could carry my carkey in my hair, or even alongside my locket on my necklace but strewth the thigh-kit would be easier.
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 16th Jun 17, 9:19 PM
    • 22,918 Posts
    • 88,399 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    PP, I've heard of preppers who've had some banknotes in an old envelope amidist a lot of other papery carp in their car's glove box, and this has been missed even when the car was broken into and was missed even when the box was rifled. Obvs, if they offski with the whole motor that's not going to be of any benefit.

DigForVictory, when I walk around my very large workplace, if I'm going into a meeting or even to visit the bathroom, I take my shoulderbag with me. I was once enthroned, so to speak, when a fire alarm went off and I had to exit our building far from our own department. Made me think how s****d I would have been if it hadn't been a drill, with my flat's keys, wallet and phone all in a bag under my desk.

If there was an emergency here, being one of the LA's frontline team, I would be working to help serve the public, unless I was injured in such as way as to make it impossible. I would regard it as my duty to be at my post; there ain't that many of us who can work the big-a$$ telephony system, after all.
    Originally posted by GreyQueen
    Popped in to check you were alright, GQ (take it as a compliment that you are so memorable ).

I always, always have my bag with me at school. Come hell or high water, I've got that small bag with keys, phone, bankcard and a few random bits of tut (plus ciggies and lighter because I'm stoopid like that) pretty much attached to my person, along with a cardie. It means that when the fire alarms go off, as they did every day for a few months - until they discovered which little oik was responsible, got him taken off by the police, expelled and his parents threatened with a bill for the fire brigade charges, and his little friends decided that they weren't going to risk it anymore - I was never the person freezing my wotsits off in the rain, unable to get to my phone or potentially stranded.

We've just had notice of a Lockdown procedure. I've read it, obviously, and the holes in it are glaring - turn off computer screens and whiteboards, but communication only issued through email and play the kids videos to keep them occupied whilst maintained absolute silence from the switched off computers and whiteboards, take a register and email it to the official email, which is being monitored by some poor so and so who isn't allowed to follow the procedures and turn their screen off, make the kids be silent but continue lessons, continue lessons but lock yourselves in rooms with the kids, lock yourselves in your rooms when the doors don't lock from the inside, lock yourself and up to 36 kids in an office that barely holds 3 people, close blinds that don't exist but don't go anywhere near the windows to do so, don't sit near the windows or the walls because bullets go through walls; oh, and get a box and collect all the kids' phones in so they can't phone their mums - whilst the kids will be screaming blue murder that they need their phones....and don't tell them what is happening whilst ensuring they fully co-operate when they're teenagers, not 6 year olds, and have to know the reasons for everything if they aren't to throw a massive strop every single time.

The best bit? The alarm is sounded by the person in reception, who has to fetch an airhorn from a locked cupboard, leave her desk, walk past the glass doors, through one of the blocks into the open air, sound the horn and then go and find somewhere to hide as she doesn't have a key for anywhere. I can see it now 'Excuse me, man with a machete and explosive belt/samurai sword, would you mind not killing me or anybody else for a moment whilst I go and alert half the school to your presence? Thank you, just a moment more whilst I log into the lockdown email and tell everybody why I've sounded the airhorn and let the other half of the school that is out of range of the airhorn that you're here for the first time. OK, you can murder me now'.

Would be interesting to see how the notification system works with the power supply off. Can't wait for the expected drill for this - it'll be carnage.

And this is a place where they can't get the external PA system to work - despite my asking them 6 months ago if they'd changed the battery in the radio microphone and receiver unit.

Lovely bloke very helpfully 'unpacked that stuff you'd forgotten about in a bag and put it away for you' a couple of weeks ago. Very gently explained (again) that it's an emergency bag of things if there's a gas leak and his job would be to retrieve one cat and exit the house, whilst I grabbed the other. He's one of life's worriers, so I didn't bother explaining it in full. But it's repacked and hung over the bannister.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 16th Jun 17, 9:23 PM
    • 22,918 Posts
    • 88,399 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Totally not having the handbag software installed, how do you recommend carrying anything bigger than my phone (eg carkeys) around the office? I do get away with murder sartorially speaking but a bumbag is not on, although a belt mounted to leg tie toolkit type pack might justabout be coped with. Please may suggestions be accompanied by weblinks?!

Thinking hard, I supposed I could carry my carkey in my hair, or even alongside my locket on my necklace but strewth the thigh-kit would be easier.
    Originally posted by DigForVictory
    Square/Dvd sized fabric bag with a long strap to go over your head?
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

• Karmacat
    • By Karmacat 16th Jun 17, 11:08 PM
    • 27,704 Posts
    • 151,383 Thanks
    Karmacat
    JoJo, what an utterly horrendous mess! They really are just going through the motions, parroting things

DfV - I don't quite understand the question, a small clutch bag could contain keys, phone, purse and water?
    Retired August 2016
    • mardatha
    • By mardatha 17th Jun 17, 8:22 AM
    • 13,959 Posts
    • 129,860 Thanks
    mardatha
    Things like this have brought down governments before.. it really exposes how cynical and downright useless our politicians today are. (that doesn't sound like good grammar, but I am just up!)
    • DigForVictory
    • By DigForVictory 17th Jun 17, 9:06 AM
    • 7,000 Posts
    • 18,840 Thanks
    DigForVictory
    I managed to get through the usual female upbringing without ever wearing/carrying a handbag. Rucksack, yes, full size Cello even, but small female thing you can put down & forget? No. Result, if I can put it down & forget it, I do. (Hence my utter fascination with phone as it does loads but doesn't trigger the put-down-&-oh circuitry.)
    Now I wear clothes with pockets so my phone is always bodycarried (set on silent in meetings but I can feel it, but the next piece of kit I want are my carkeys (it being the physical repository of all bugout gear as well as method of moving bodies) and I was wondering of there's any suitable for the office analogue of this. Not least as the presumption is that women carry bags & in my case that just doesn't work.
    I may end up figuring a hairstick that I can clip my carkey into but that just requires me to trust hair, pins etc to hold the blighter in place. Can't go on the lanyard - we have massive issues with being seen in public with those already.

Jojo - get 'em to hold a drill & bag a ringside seat on the washup.... Then invite the school children to tell you how they'd like you to do it. Explain the requirements adults are supposed to observe, explain the risks you are required to try to protect them from (not all walls are created equal!) and let them apply their intelligence and/or survival instincts to the problem. With a Repeated Reminder that going for a dramatic set piece will result in a major local news headline, a very pretty touching And Unnecessary funeral & not much else.

Our Scouts promptly went into wide game mode, silently snapchatting locations while one patrol lugged the wheelchair user off to the gas cylinder shed, again using snapchat to coordinate distractions. (I wouldn't be my choice of hiding place but it's near enough, unobtrusive & solidly locked.) I was punctiliously careful not to ask how any of them proposed to get through the fencing (I reminded them it exists & it thought to be complete...) and asked if they'd checked that the scout's family who live next the park were ready to host 25 stressed scouts. As if they were, I was prepared to write it up as formal policy, but not until I'd spoken to both parents.
    If you would protect the young, involve them. As for taking their toys off them, heck no, Make Full Use!
    • nuatha
    • By nuatha 17th Jun 17, 10:39 AM
    • 1,916 Posts
    • 23,627 Thanks
    nuatha
    Now I wear clothes with pockets so my phone is always bodycarried (set on silent in meetings but I can feel it, but the next piece of kit I want are my carkeys (it being the physical repository of all bugout gear as well as method of moving bodies) and I was wondering of there's any suitable for the office analogue of this. Not least as the presumption is that women carry bags & in my case that just doesn't work.
    I know a couple of people who use something close to this which has the "advantage" of not looking too military.
    Last edited by nuatha; 17-06-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    • Karmacat
    • By Karmacat 17th Jun 17, 12:39 PM
    • 27,704 Posts
    • 151,383 Thanks
    Karmacat
    Would this be any good? Or too big?
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/ENKNIGHT-Crossbody-Travel-Shoulder-handbags/dp/B01N9P1JIN/ref=sr_1_4?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1497699425&sr=1-4&nodeID=1769564031&psd=1&keywords=women%27s%2Bbag &th=1
    Retired August 2016
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 17th Jun 17, 4:25 PM
    • 22,918 Posts
    • 88,399 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    I managed to get through the usual female upbringing without ever wearing/carrying a handbag. Rucksack, yes, full size Cello even, but small female thing you can put down & forget? No. Result, if I can put it down & forget it, I do. (Hence my utter fascination with phone as it does loads but doesn't trigger the put-down-&-oh circuitry.)
    I may end up figuring a hairstick that I can clip my carkey into but that just requires me to trust hair, pins etc to hold the blighter in place. Can't go on the lanyard - we have massive issues with being seen in public with those already.

Jojo - get 'em to hold a drill & bag a ringside seat on the washup.... Then invite the school children to tell you how they'd like you to do it. Explain the requirements adults are supposed to observe, explain the risks you are required to try to protect them from (not all walls are created equal!) and let them apply their intelligence and/or survival instincts to the problem. With a Repeated Reminder that going for a dramatic set piece will result in a major local news headline, a very pretty touching And Unnecessary funeral & not much else.

Our Scouts promptly went into wide game mode, silently snapchatting locations while one patrol lugged the wheelchair user off to the gas cylinder shed, again using snapchat to coordinate distractions. (I wouldn't be my choice of hiding place but it's near enough, unobtrusive & solidly locked.) I was punctiliously careful not to ask how any of them proposed to get through the fencing (I reminded them it exists & it thought to be complete...) and asked if they'd checked that the scout's family who live next the park were ready to host 25 stressed scouts. As if they were, I was prepared to write it up as formal policy, but not until I'd spoken to both parents.
    If you would protect the young, involve them. As for taking their toys off them, heck no, Make Full Use!
    Sounds ideal, but I am a lowly minion who is deemed not to be of sufficient Importance to have any opinion or useful information in such matters, never mind the teenagers, who seem to be generally regarded as being mere infants by Those Who Must Be Obeyed.

The trouble is that whilst myself and a large proportion of the students have grown up in less than salubrious areas, those On High have never been faced with somebody wielding a weapon, used their Spider Sense to know to get out of an area, had to evade National Front mobs, gangs intent on robbery/violence on the grounds of race/sexual orientation/appearance or postcode - or sat at home in the dark whilst a riot went on outside their windows, co-ordinating with friends for escape routes and safe places. I have and the kids have.

During the riots a few years back, whilst Sky News was broadcasting to all and sundry that the area was perfect for a spot of looting and arson, we were using Twitter to work out clear routes away and sort out safe havens for people that would otherwise have been entirely unaware that anything was happening before thick, choking, toxic smoke and flames were spreading towards people's homes.

Others were alerted to there being 'something' going on long before any disorder started - as I was already on my way home because it was obvious there was an atmosphere, a friend was being messaged by his ex, a police officer, telling him to get home - and even now, the final report lies blatantly about the time of the first signs of trouble - I was heading home by midday, having noticed the feeling and then seen far more police than usual hanging around outside the posh shops, my friend was messaged by 1.30pm and the report says there was no warning at all and gatherings only started at about 5. They're lying, plain and simple. They knew from before midday but did nothing other than start protecting the posh shops, allowing people to travel and congregate on the outskirts where, had they placed blocks at just 5 locations, the vast majority would have been unable to join the few already there.

Even with the most recent disasters and attacks, mobile phones have been invaluable in finding people, alerting them to the situation in the first place (not just in Grenfell Tower, there was another flat fire the day after and the only reason anybody was alerted to it in the block - the fire alarms again didn't work, despite alarms in the next building along going off - was that friends passing by spotted the smoke and texted them), finding shelter and avoiding walking/running into harm's way.

I think the worst idea is to insist on confiscating everybody's phones when you need them to be quiet and compliant, if nothing else because if the Lockdown were to be due to something happening in town, parents would be trying to contact their children - and staff wouldn't be able to switch them to silent if anybody's forgotten to do so before handing them in, then frantically rummaging through a tub of 30+ phones to find the ones going off, finding out who owns one of 9 identical ones, entering the code or using their thumbprint to access it and then work out how to use the volume settings or switch it off.

As I have not been blessed with a cossetted, idyllic upbringing in a naice house with naice parents and a naice school, I have more in common with students than 99% of the staff. I think they'd be likely to listen to me precisely because of that. And I them. I also happen to have a number of locations around the site where I know the structure or topography instantly renders one invisible/makes escape from the site unobserved a simple task, as do the students. They are rather useful for the purposes of avoiding Management/Maths [delete as applicable].

Going back to the bag situation, I don't like the things either (I'd far rather carry my bass case than some girly frippery) - but a small bag as I described sits unobtrusively on the hip and can be forgotten about. The only other thing I could suggest is wearing trousers with belt loops and attaching one's keys to a fine choke chain, attached to the belt loop with a lead clip.

The reason I started using the bag was that my ample proportions make purchasing office appropriate trousers with belt loops too expensive when the usual outcome for the day is being covered with paint, dust, solvents or fabric being torn when clambering around underneath desks or the stage, so when the last pair wore out, I wore jeans - until On High complained it's not professional to be seen crawling around on the floor in anything other than formal trousers - I bought some silly cheap things online which don't have belt loops, but look the part.

All I can do when faced with such obtuseness is take a deep breath and adopt a superficial air of compliance, whilst planning silently to do what is most sensible in the event of SHTF.

• thriftwizard
    • By thriftwizard 17th Jun 17, 9:27 PM
    • 2,424 Posts
    • 30,097 Thanks
    thriftwizard
    On High complained it's not professional to be seen crawling around on the floor in anything other than formal trousers
    Hahaha! Reminds me of my days long ago computing in Wh!tehall... designing & installing early computer networks, and fairly often having to check cables etc., crawling under desks and also standing on them to check the wires going up through the ceilings. Only my management could try to insist on "ladylike" workwear, i.e. short skirt & high heels, to do this in! And all the while, people sticking their heads around the door, asking to speak to a computer "guy", totally baffled to be faced with this person of the - ahem - female persuasion... happy days Which is probably why I'm a market trader now, and can wear whatever I want!
    Angie

Money's just a substitute for time & talent...
    • GreyQueen
    • By GreyQueen 18th Jun 17, 11:46 AM
    • 11,190 Posts
    • 215,454 Thanks
    GreyQueen
    Morning all, back from the allotment (08.00 start) because it's very very hot. Heck, this city was like an oven when I came home from the lottie just before 22.00 last night. Close to 30c atm, so I have retreated indoors and am lurking behind drawn curtains with a cool drink.

Re bags, I have a cross-body bag with a flattish profile. I am also absentminded and cannot be trusted with any other style of 'handbag' other than the kind you wear. It sits under my desk and is slung on whenever I go to another part of our large building, even if it's just to the loos.

No one, and I mean no one, management or fellow minion, has ever questioned this habit. Nor have I ever seen any raised eyebrows, it's just something I do and I do it all the time and therefore it has acquired a degree of invisibility. Of course, I am a middle-aged woman and therefore technical invisible anyway (loving every minute of that freedon, believe you me ).

Lovely to 'see' you again, JoJo the Tightfisted. There are so many fab usernames on these boards but I've always thought yours was one of the best out there.

Grinning in recognition about management antics vs RL realities. I also grew up in a less-than-salubrious neighbourhood and have lived in even worse places. Shoebox Towers is known clean across the region in policing circles as one of THOSE places. You ring in and give 'em your postcode and tell them there's a fight going on and they come down here mob-handed as they know it'll be a major fight as piffling ones will just cause eye-rolling and grumbles and tellies to be turned up.

Righty, will shortly be enjoying a cool bath and a restful rest of the day, at least until evening, when I might possible toddle off to the allotment again to sling some water over the curcubits.

I have a bed sown with a wide variety of squash plants, courgettes of varying hues and misc pumpkins, some of which I grew myself, some of which were donated by pals. I haven't a clue which are which until they set fruit, so the random conglomeration is just 'curcubits' until proven otherwise.
    Every increased possession loads us with a new weariness.
    John Ruskin
    Veni, vidi, eradici
    (I came, I saw, I kondo'd)

• DigForVictory
    • By DigForVictory 18th Jun 17, 1:50 PM
    • 7,000 Posts
    • 18,840 Thanks
    DigForVictory
    As a techie, quite a lot of folk have met me first literally under the table. They have pretty much given up getting me out of boots & trousers (appearing as a witness I asked if there was a dress code & was told flatly yes, but that it was handy for funerals later) so the fanny pack on one leg looks like my best option. An across the body bag on the bigger chested is an 'invitation to comment' - I just want to be able to get the heck with minimum comment. A chain into a pocket actually sounds brilliant - I can configure a key pouch that will keep them silent & not in the way of other pocketed stuff.

Huge thanks all & hear hear to not trying to unplug the young. Fruitless, senseless & generally not teaching them to cope in a bad situation by making it worse. If they haven't learned not to yell "we're being shot at!", they deserve an educational bullet. Not necessarily a fatal one, mind, although the collateral damage potential should always be considered.

Meanwhile this week I am mourning selling my figure 8 when I pretty much quit caving. That plus several hundred foot of rope would give me a (foolish unto only just rational) sense of calm faced with tall buildings. Ah well. Where there is Enough rope, & a safe anchor, some kind of figure can be improvised.
    • Anglea
    • By Anglea 18th Jun 17, 2:12 PM
    • 6,984 Posts
    • 17,174 Thanks
    Anglea
    Hi everyone, hope it's ok to join.

I've only just spotted this thread, been into prepping on/off for years. I have lived off the grid when I was a child/teen (spent summers with relatives overseas who had no water or electricity/gas) so lived off their crops, foraging, their own livestock - surrounded by huge forests but I have forgotten most of the instinctive ways and methods so am relearning everything eg the latest project is identifying all the trees locally and learning as much as I can about them in terms of potential emergency scenario use.

Instead of an emergency tin, I have found it easier to use number small freezer bags rolled up and tied with elastic bands, one for each category of items and keep them in my handbag as I found opening the tin and finding things without them all falling out a nightmare. Plus I'm able to keep longer items than usual and it's lighter as I can put them into different bag compartments.

I also carry a long key ring with all sorts of gadgets and cords which can be a nuisance but will be good in an emergency.

A female friend that is also into prepping and carries far more things than me around, once had a problem getting locked into a pub toilet (with very few ladies present on that occasion) and she had left her rucksack with emergency items including her phone in the bar so was stuck there quite some time -I never go anywhere without my keys.

• mardatha
    • By mardatha 18th Jun 17, 4:34 PM
    • 13,959 Posts
    • 129,860 Thanks
    mardatha
    I like that idea Anglea, I have a big shoulderbag with loads of junk rattling around all the wee compartments, putting it all in small polybags would help a lot
    • GreyQueen
    • By GreyQueen 18th Jun 17, 5:14 PM
    • 11,190 Posts
    • 215,454 Thanks
    GreyQueen
    Hi Angela, welcome to the thread. Good to have you with us.

I use a variation of your idea which involves using zipped pouches, some of which are pencil cases, some of which are make-up pouches and some of which had toiletry gift sets in. I get them from chazzers and boot-fairs for pence.

Many are see-thru plastic which enables me to check their contents without opening them. Within a pouch, I might further contain items using small bank bags (like for coins) which are sturdy and easily available; banks will even give them away free and heaven knows it's not like you can get much out of those beggars for nothing.

The pouch which lives in the main body of my daily carry (aka the work bag) is actually not transparent, it's a rather fetching makeup pouch. Excellent op sec because if you see such a thing in a lady's bag, would you question it? Nope, not even an unladylike and non-cosmetic wearing lady like myself.

Said pouch contains; small ziploc holding a 'complimints' tin with a travel soap in it, and a section of a jeye cloth (soap-and-flannel). Another small ziploc contains; fold-down toothbrush, mini tube paste, mini floss, lip balm, half-a-comb, a lens-polishing cloth, a shampoo sachet and two sachets of brush-up toothpastey type thng. Also, in another small ziploc are some plasters and some sterile wipes, plus some of my life-saving meds and some ibruprofen in case of migraine. There are other pouches in other pockets containing other things, and the SAK is on one of those doglead clips on a curly cable and clipped to the bag's lining, with the knife in a pocket in the bag's lining. Idea being it's handy but can't be separated from the bag without a conscious effort.

I find pouches suit the varied bags I take about with me, they're easy to find, silent in use and don't attract attention. Of course, I won't be able to use the inside of the lid of my pouch to bounce the sun into the eyes of a pilot, should I need to alert them to arrange rescue, but you can't have everything.
    Every increased possession loads us with a new weariness.
    John Ruskin
    Veni, vidi, eradici
    (I came, I saw, I kondo'd)

• DigForVictory
    • By DigForVictory 18th Jun 17, 5:26 PM
    • 7,000 Posts
    • 18,840 Thanks
    DigForVictory
    I think you underestimate the complimints tin, which with a bit of toothpaste should buff to near mirror finish passably quickly. A bit of foil blanket might suffice if you need a larger area but pack small capability & I usually carry the odd CD or two [classic emergency signals kit], one of archive data one blank to write onto... Which reminds me, I should dig out a sharpie & sketch the Morse alphabet & any comms shortcuts onto the archive disk for reference.
    • pennib
    • By pennib 18th Jun 17, 5:59 PM
    • 1,391 Posts
    • 7,346 Thanks
    pennib
    Nearly 60 years ago I must have been ahead of the prepper game....I used to carry around a bit of lipstick and piece of paper. Why you might ask? I used to read a lot of adventure books and children in them all got into some sort of scrape so it was in case of me being kidnapped, although the kidnapper would have been onto a loser as we didn,t have two pennies to rub together
    A stub of lippy and I could write help on just about anything

I hasten to add that I have since up dated my go-bag
    • Anglea
    • By Anglea 18th Jun 17, 6:53 PM
    • 6,984 Posts
    • 17,174 Thanks
    Anglea
    Thanks for the welcome.

I think you underestimate the complimints tin, which with a bit of toothpaste should buff to near mirror finish passably quickly. A bit of foil blanket might suffice if you need a larger area but pack small capability & I usually carry the odd CD or two [classic emergency signals kit], one of archive data one blank to write onto... Which reminds me, I should dig out a sharpie & sketch the Morse alphabet & any comms shortcuts onto the archive disk for reference.
    I used to cram everything imaginable into my tin (SAS list items and even more) but if I had to dig something out eg I was always getting asked if had a plaster or headache pills etc - I found it a real palaver to locate the items I needed - especially with people waiting and I'm trying to remove things without them seeing the tin and getting into long explanations. That's why I use the plastic bags now. And I keep painkillers and other medical related items in bank cash bags so I can find them easier.

CD boxes are also a good idea, I've used them for other bags.

pennib - did you ever have cause to use the lipstick?

• pennib
    • By pennib 18th Jun 17, 7:07 PM
    • 1,391 Posts
    • 7,346 Thanks
    pennib
    Angela - No I didn't. Not sure whether I was relieved or disappointed!

Everybodies thanks button has disappeared so cant do thank yous, sorry.
    Last edited by pennib; 18-06-2017 at 7:15 PM.
    • pineapple
    • By pineapple 19th Jun 17, 9:49 AM
    • 5,934 Posts
    • 27,869 Thanks
    pineapple
    Here we go with another vehicle attack. Personally I wouldn't file it under terrorism but at the very least it means the likes of ISIS are winning. To me the issue is not so much the possibility of being a direct victim - because the odds are still quite low - but escalating tensions between different communities. I'm glad I moved to the depths of the countryside - even if it does mean you have to do a 50 mile round trip to buy a decent pair of knickers
    Last edited by pineapple; 19-06-2017 at 9:52 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

307Posts Today

2,779Users online

Martin's Twitter