Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starrybear
    • By starrybear 5th Jul 16, 2:57 PM
    • 52Posts
    • 3Thanks
    starrybear
    Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?
    • 5th Jul 16, 2:57 PM
    Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer? 5th Jul 16 at 2:57 PM
    Hi all,

I've searched for answers to this, but can't find anything recent.

If anyone has dealt with Precise recently, I'd appreciate any insight into your timelines?

Thanks in advance
Page 18
    • Dannysam
    • By Dannysam 19th May 17, 5:30 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dannysam
    Got our offer through today , was quite surprised with all the reviews we have been reading about precise!! Only took 2 weeks for submitting application to offer, I found you you ring precise direct they give you a lot more information than the broke, good luck to everyone else waiting beer:
    • Mark7519
    • By Mark7519 22nd May 17, 7:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mark7519
    I have read through most of the posts on this thread.

My full application has been submitted today also my valuation fee have been taken today. All paperwork has been submitted to broker and he assures all should be fine. How long do I really expect to wait?
    • Thefutureisbright
    • By Thefutureisbright 22nd May 17, 8:25 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    Thefutureisbright
    @Mark7519 - I personally had to endure 8 weeks from application to offer. It seems a few people have had a smooth ride of late so fingers crossed for you it goes quickly...but be prepared for a fair wait.
    • jordanzoltan
    • By jordanzoltan 24th May 17, 8:20 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jordanzoltan
    Forgot to post yesterday (amidst Champagne �� celebration relief), but we got our offer!!! Which meant from application to offer took exactly 5 weeks. It's been a battle but now the shopping can start!! Whoop Whoop
    • klbancroft
    • By klbancroft 24th May 17, 8:22 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    klbancroft
    Our application went in also on Monday David... we had a previous app that was declined due to a charge on an old statement so had to re submit! Our vendor is getting twitchy so we have had to go with the valuation which is booked for Tuesday... apparently they are working on 5-6 days so hoping we hear something on Friday before we wave goodbye to 410! ��
    • klbancroft
    • By klbancroft 25th May 17, 6:32 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    klbancroft
    Have you heard anything mark?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,994Posts Today

6,002Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just leaving Manchester after the funeral of my beloved grandma Gladys who passed away last night. https://t.co/nuC9ry5mP6

• The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Follow Martin