Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 12,518Posts
    • 35,713Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 3997
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 18th May 17, 7:44 AM
    • 32,162 Posts
    • 458,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good to see Right Guard on the list - has an offer just started in S or have we been distracted by it only being 50p difference and not doing the maths? Women's RG should also match S.

The glitch fairy really was listening about deo .

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    Yes but what about my raisins

Are you listening izzeyb?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 18th May 17, 7:48 AM
    • 32,162 Posts
    • 458,071 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Morning paw sniffers

The 20% Sparks discount is coming off full price items on the 3 for 2 knickers.

Has it always been PC to say knickers?

Were they once pants?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 18th May 17, 8:03 AM
    • 1,731 Posts
    • 22,773 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Morning, a womble for T

1x Light & Free Greek Style Fat Free Raspberry Yogurts (4x115g)
    £2.50 £1.25
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 18th May 17, 8:07 AM
    • 5,275 Posts
    • 69,575 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Morning paw sniffers

The 20% Sparks discount is coming off full price items on the 3 for 2 knickers.

Has it always been PC to say knickers?

Were they once pants?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Don't forget Quidco/TCB
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 18th May 17, 8:07 AM
    • 18,346 Posts
    • 199,891 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, we have sunshine here

Great news about DS Sarah, about time you had that sort of news

Josie-ann, those Boots tests, are they of new products or current ones? I am not a member, but always understood with other panels that new products should be kept quiet, not sure about current products though. Take someone like Buzz, they send things to share with others and it is more a publicity thing. Also, they say results, so what they are saying is do you tell people how wonderful things are or how awful they are.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • juju17
    • By juju17 18th May 17, 8:09 AM
    • 905 Posts
    • 12,748 Thanks
    juju17
    Am I the fist one up? Morning everyone .. I brought 2 lots of 6 Freida before reading £18 app post.. what do you recommend take back get refund buy again or spend them?
    Originally posted by Savvysiobhannumber3?
    Personally I would spend it on the ss tills and putting the apg through myself.
    • Jeremiah T Stone
    • By Jeremiah T Stone 18th May 17, 8:11 AM
    • 228 Posts
    • 4,782 Thanks
    Jeremiah T Stone
    Good morning lovely peoples

Hugs and prayers for those in need

I'm starting to feel both nervous and excited, about my last chemo - as if it's Christmas
    Thank you again for your hard work in keeping the glitch list updated 3Dogs

Thank you izzeyb ( and your fellow Detectives)for all your hard work in finding these and selflessly sharing with us

TM
    Sarahdol
    Last edited by Jeremiah T Stone; 18-05-2017 at 8:15 AM.
    Don't let someone dim your light - simply because it is shining in their eyes.
    • Savvysiobhannumber3?
    • By Savvysiobhannumber3? 18th May 17, 8:12 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 185 Thanks
    Savvysiobhannumber3?
    Can you remind me how to.. I haven't done a app shop for a year
    • Savvysiobhannumber3?
    • By Savvysiobhannumber3? 18th May 17, 8:13 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 185 Thanks
    Savvysiobhannumber3?
    Sorry for Juju17 thank you... can you remind me how we do it on self scan xx
    • tweets
    • By tweets 18th May 17, 8:13 AM
    • 28,141 Posts
    • 414,487 Thanks
    tweets
    Morning on this beautiful day......Have a good one.....Orf to work.....

Anyone seen Nanny lately.....

Teas in the pot coffee in the perculator....
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    Good Morning Marmie

Sorry I put the kettle on for my don't like that fancy stuff .
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 18th May 17, 8:14 AM
    • 28,141 Posts
    • 414,487 Thanks
    tweets
    Good morning all

Originally posted by Serendipitious
    Good Morning Seren

Love this pic
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 18th May 17, 8:19 AM
    • 28,141 Posts
    • 414,487 Thanks
    tweets
    Good Morning

Its fine and no wind here cant see any sun though.

Poppy's kennel name is N209 good job when I went Manchester Dogs Home for my forever friend I had the name Poppy ready
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • josie_ann57
    • By josie_ann57 18th May 17, 8:19 AM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 16,459 Thanks
    josie_ann57
    Good morning all, we have sunshine here

Great news about DS Sarah, about time you had that sort of news

Josie-ann, those Boots tests, are they of new products or current ones? I am not a member, but always understood with other panels that new products should be kept quiet, not sure about current products though. Take someone like Buzz, they send things to share with others and it is more a publicity thing. Also, they say results, so what they are saying is do you tell people how wonderful things are or how awful they are.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    Morning, it's just general questions to see if you are still interested in being a member, I think this is a trick question
    We don't know what we are testing.
    Off to work now, enjoy your day
    Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
    • juju17
    • By juju17 18th May 17, 8:22 AM
    • 905 Posts
    • 12,748 Thanks
    juju17
    After finish and pay, click on coupon...then scan the barcode on the bottom of the printed apg....then scan the barcode on the bottom of the receipt....then click pay....another screen will come up with coupon accepted or rejected....hopefully your coupon will be on the accepted side...you then just click the ok button. If it is on the rejected side (this happens for no particular reason whatsoever), the assistant is needed. It sounds hard, but once you do it, it is quite easy. If you have a small apg, perhaps try a smaller one first to get the hang of it?
    Remember, it does state on the apg ...note to staff, if apg does not scan put through manually as coupon....always worth pointing this out to staff of you have any issues
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 18th May 17, 8:28 AM
    • 3,210 Posts
    • 32,588 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Personally I would spend it on the ss tills and putting the apg through myself.
    Originally posted by juju17
    Just the question I was going to ask.

Sarah pleased for both you and ds.

JTS I'm excited for you. See can you read the poem as you ring the bell without a tear in your eye, I was quite sad to be leaving in a weird way. It became part of everyday life and somehow I felt secure there. Everyone was in the same boat, so to speak. We used to have the place in uproar. Dd used to take me and Stirling moss must have taught her to drive, so We were never speaking when we arrived. The MacMillan lady used to come out of her office and say are you two speaking today dd used to say she only drove like that to take my mind off the chemo
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 18th May 17, 8:34 AM
    • 4,660 Posts
    • 56,928 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Good Morning Seren

Love this pic
    Originally posted by tweets

Hi Tweets - must be holiday time soon
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 71.25 Sept 82.74 Oct - not much; Nov - probably even less

• tweets
    • By tweets 18th May 17, 8:38 AM
    • 28,141 Posts
    • 414,487 Thanks
    tweets
    Hi Tweets - must be holiday time soon
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    Next week to work then off for 2 weeks
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • Jeremiah T Stone
    • By Jeremiah T Stone 18th May 17, 8:43 AM
    • 228 Posts
    • 4,782 Thanks
    Jeremiah T Stone
    JTS I'm excited for you. See can you read the poem as you ring the bell without a tear in your eye, I was quite sad to be leaving in a weird way. It became part of everyday life and somehow I felt secure there. Everyone was in the same boat, so to speak. We used to have the place in uproar. Dd used to take me and Stirling moss must have taught her to drive, so We were never speaking when we arrived. The MacMillan lady used to come out of her office and say are you two speaking today dd used to say she only drove like that to take my mind off the chemo
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    Lol Di, I could have done with someone like you in my Unit. It's rare to get just a "hello" where I go. I smile and try to make eye-contact, but it's like sitting in a library
    I was going to ask you yesterday if you rang the bell when you completed your Chemo - I haven't seen one where I go
    If there is, I'll have a picture taken and put it on my FB - as long as I'm not crying too much lol x
    Last edited by Jeremiah T Stone; 18-05-2017 at 8:56 AM.
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 18th May 17, 9:02 AM
    • 3,210 Posts
    • 32,588 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Lol Di, could have done with someone like you in my Unit. It's rare to get just a "hello" where I go. I smile and try to make eye-contact, but it's like sitting in a library
    I was going to ask you yesterday if you rang the bell when you completed your Chemo - I haven't seen one where I go
    Originally posted by Jeremiah T Stone
    Oh no that's not what you need at all. We used to have a laugh I think we entertained the whole place not something I wish to repeat in a hurry. I really hope everything goes smoothly today , take your own bell if they don't have one
    • Jeremiah T Stone
    • By Jeremiah T Stone 18th May 17, 9:13 AM
    • 228 Posts
    • 4,782 Thanks
    Jeremiah T Stone
    Oh no that's not what you need at all. We used to have a laugh I think we entertained the whole place not something I wish to repeat in a hurry. I really hope everything goes smoothly today , take your own bell if they don't have one
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    Lol they would probably line up for lunch

I'd never hear the end of it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,521Posts Today

6,178Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin