Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 11,944Posts
    • 34,466Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 3783
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 21st Apr 17, 6:52 AM
    • 3,243 Posts
    • 30,288 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Good morning. As I still have three conditional spends and I received all of those cleaning vouchers I thought I'd have a quick look at waities site again. £20 for 60 dishwasher tablets are they having a laugh. The annoying thing about when they hike the prices to then give you a half price voucher is that if I sent my dh to go and buy dishwasher tablets, on this occassion, he would buy them because id asked for them and wouldn't look at the price, because he doesn't shop so he doesn't know the price of things. This is probably a poor example of what I mean but you see my point. When they double the price of wine and charge £11 for Isla Negra and most of us would say ha but who would pay that.......think if me because my husband would
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 21st Apr 17, 7:35 AM
    • 9,475 Posts
    • 107,079 Thanks
    emerald21
    Oooh get you , did you have a nice holiday.
    The waitrose we went to was wiped clean, no fairy, no stewing steak we still made an impact though
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts

Hi yes I did thanks Di Hopefully Nellie and I can meet up with you all sometime again but a bit later because of trains really

Good Morning all
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 21st Apr 17, 7:37 AM
    • 9,475 Posts
    • 107,079 Thanks
    emerald21
    I come home after a very long day... to find OH is looking at cruises... 31 days.... I cannot get one day off never mind stupid periods..... I think he lives in cloud cockoo land!
    Originally posted by Sunshinemummy

Maybe he s thinking of going on his own
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 21st Apr 17, 7:39 AM
    • 9,475 Posts
    • 107,079 Thanks
    emerald21
    The 200g lindt bunnies are £2 in S and £1.25 in W (I've seen mentioned elsewhere that W are £1.18)

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lindt-milk-dark-chocolate-bunnies-200g-half-price-2-sainsbury-s-instore-also-easter-2670244#post30640272

There's £1.20 cb back on GJ though
    Originally posted by aau1
    I knew I'd seen £1.20 off somewhere but thought it was a Sainsbury's offer and had finished.
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 21st Apr 17, 7:57 AM
    • 4,113 Posts
    • 44,189 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Good morning all

I am going out today Taxi booked Flights booked and I am going to our site in Belfast for the day

HUGE thanks to izzeyb DIL just loves me

Enjoy your day
    Originally posted by mrsmac10
    Good morning all.

Mrsmac, I would love to say it was sunny this morning here in Belfast but alas not. It is grey and dank, however that shouldn't dampen the good ole Norn Iron hospitality. I hope you enjoy your trip to our lovely city.
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 21st Apr 17, 7:57 AM
    • 5,372 Posts
    • 66,406 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Morning all
    Off to the hairdresser this morning.
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 21st Apr 17, 8:00 AM
    • 18,269 Posts
    • 193,920 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, looks like we might have had a little rain overnight, but nowhere near enough.

Today I am planning on removing the old wallpaper from the kitchen walls. We have to cover up a problem created by the previous people that lived here (we have lived here for 32 years ) that just is not feasible to correct without spending a fortune so there is a feature corner wall in the kitchen. It actually works quite well, it is away from the cooking area anyway, more in the prep area, and it breaks it up nicely.

I also have walls and ceiling to wash, shelves to take down, window sills to clear, woodwork to sand, gosh that sounds like a lot of work for today and tomorrow
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • gocat
    • By gocat 21st Apr 17, 8:09 AM
    • 4,622 Posts
    • 52,032 Thanks
    gocat
    Morning all

Had my Victoria always coupons rejected by A's yesterday. They can normally override them if the systen rejects them but this particular supervisor went to ask someone else about them and they said cant take them anymore Mind you I did have 2 of them. Maybe should try one at a time.
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 21st Apr 17, 8:10 AM
    • 4,653 Posts
    • 49,032 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Good morning all

Her Majesty is 91 today....

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

June grocery 62.91 July 48.48

• sarahskint
    • By sarahskint 21st Apr 17, 8:28 AM
    • 814 Posts
    • 10,716 Thanks
    sarahskint
    yey!! I finally logged back in lol

GOOD MORNING!!

housework day today and i'm actually slightly looking forward to it.............

Thank you IZZEY! managed to grab some snap pots last night, foodbank also gained a few

If anyone sees or can point me in the way of the Travelodge discount I would be grateful, I have spent nearly an hour and the only ones I have found are expired lol

Happy Friday!
    • juju17
    • By juju17 21st Apr 17, 8:38 AM
    • 939 Posts
    • 11,674 Thanks
    juju17
    Morning all

Had my Victoria always coupons rejected by A's yesterday. They can normally override them if the systen rejects them but this particular supervisor went to ask someone else about them and they said cant take them anymore Mind you I did have 2 of them. Maybe should try one at a time.
    Originally posted by gocat
    Gocat....maybe show them their own coupon policy on your phone...or print it off and show it to them....it always was on page 1 of this thread. Or you could always phone CS HO from store, or afterwards when at home....then they can send you a giftcard. It does rattle me when they make the rules up.
    • gocat
    • By gocat 21st Apr 17, 8:40 AM
    • 4,622 Posts
    • 52,032 Thanks
    gocat
    Gocat....maybe show them their own coupon policy on your phone...or print it off and show it to them....it always was on page 1 of this thread. Or you could always phone CS HO from store, or afterwards when at home....then they can send you a giftcard. It does rattle me when they make the rules up.
    Originally posted by juju17
    Thanks for that Juju
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 21st Apr 17, 8:52 AM
    • 3,557 Posts
    • 46,538 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Good morning all.

Mrsmac, I would love to say it was sunny this morning here in Belfast but alas not. It is grey and dank, however that shouldn't dampen the good ole Norn Iron hospitality. I hope you enjoy your trip to our lovely city.
    Originally posted by elliemoo
    Morning Ellie

Sadly I will not see much of the city today. I am hoping that if I can make this visit a success then I can incorporate it into my work schedule I can go over on a Friday every couple of months and stay until Sunday DH would be delighted to join me and would be happy enough on his own for a few hours while I work Well that's my plan. Sadly the main boss is not not by biggest fan but I will try and wow the manager today even through the flight has been delayed and the meeting times now on a very tight timeline

If it works out we can a have wee meet up
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 21st Apr 17, 9:07 AM
    • 4,231 Posts
    • 82,943 Thanks
    izzeyb
    Morning.

Can't see anything ending this morning, but noticed that the Heinz soups have now been taken out of the 2 for £1 multi (but offer is still current on other stuff).

Noticed as well individual price has shot up from 80p in offer, to 95p each As yet, mysupermarket not caught up.
    • altojack
    • By altojack 21st Apr 17, 10:24 AM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    Good morning Elite

Dull and rather cool here this morning, it rained last night but just not enough for the earth.

I've allowed myself a lay in this morning as I went out last night to 'An Evening if Clairvoyance'. Quite a good night but after sitting for 2 hours my back and the bones in my bum ache this morning

Hugs to the Elite poorly and those low in spirit, you're in my thoughts xx
    There's no place like home

Stash Clearance of Face Creams, Lotions, Potions & Fragrance Samples
    Out 103
    In 44 most added to collection for Pamper Hampers
    • altojack
    • By altojack 21st Apr 17, 10:29 AM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    Susan, I've just read about Emily . How can the woman lie so blatantly, pity there wasn't cameras in the shop

Don't beat yourself up over this, you did all you could do for Emily. She's now in a safe place in someone else's hands, so hope that goes well.

No doubt you will be getting or have had a visit from the police over this, so naturally I'm worried about you. PM me or message if needed xx

Out 103
    • altojack
    • By altojack 21st Apr 17, 10:31 AM
    • 8,985 Posts
    • 120,875 Thanks
    altojack
    Izzy did well again yesterday didn't she. I didn't partake I must admit but nice to see so many filling their cupboards again. Thank you izzyb xx

Out 103
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 21st Apr 17, 10:40 AM
    • 1,425 Posts
    • 9,603 Thanks
    lesliejack
    Sainsburys My Coupons ending soon

Thanks for taking part in our My Coupons trial, which ends on 6 May 2017. You can continue to redeem your existing Nectar offers through this service as usual until then.

As an extra thank you for using My Coupons, we will be adding 500 bonus Nectar points to your Nectar points balance. As always you can spend your points with Sainsbury's in store, online, or visit Nectar.com to check out other ways to redeem them.

never realised it was only a trial.
    essex girl in exile
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 21st Apr 17, 10:54 AM
    • 4,231 Posts
    • 82,943 Thanks
    izzeyb
    Izzy did well again yesterday didn't she. I didn't partake I must admit but nice to see so many filling their cupboards again. Thank you izzyb xx
    Originally posted by altojack

Team effort alto, just that I am up before the others
    • locarr
    • By locarr 21st Apr 17, 11:04 AM
    • 7,735 Posts
    • 137,684 Thanks
    locarr
    Morning ALL!
    "I've never looked at myself and said that I need to be a certain way to be around a certain sort of people. I've always wanted to stay true to myself, and I've managed to do that. People have to accept that."
    Jay-Z

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

790Posts Today

6,804Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin