Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 11,771Posts
    • 34,037Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 3432
    • nanx4
    • By nanx4 16th Mar 17, 7:13 PM
    • 193 Posts
    • 1,946 Thanks
    nanx4
    So they should! Which three did you get?
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    Cottage pie
    Fish pie
    Pasta bol
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 7:23 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Evening paw sniffers

To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 7:28 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good morning Elite

So life has changed, never to be the same again. My baby at the age of 27 has fledged. My stash has depleated the freezer looks slimmer and the Bank of M&D took a pounding

I can't remember a week like it, I'm sure my other three fledged much easier than this but there again the Bank of M&D took poundings then too .

So our weekend was quiet during the early hours of Saturday and Sunday, no drunken feet stumbled up the stairs we slept right through if I remember rightly
    Originally posted by altojack
    Sorry AJ...I didn't have the time to reply this morning but wanted to say......ENJOY

I know it's really difficult at first but think of the positives...... your shower will stay cleaner, your bills will fall and the place will be tidier. It used to amaze me, how when we came back after being out a while, everything was still as you left it Meals are easier to plan too and shopping less demanding. Make the most of it
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 16th Mar 17, 7:32 PM
    • 17,890 Posts
    • 190,979 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Sorry AJ...I didn't have the time to reply this morning but wanted to say......ENJOY

I know it's really difficult at first but think of the positives...... your shower will stay cleaner, your bills will fall and the place will be tidier. It used to amaze me, how when we came back after being out a while, everything was still as you left it Meals are easier to plan too and shopping less demanding. Make the most of it
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Quite funny, one positive that came out of DD moving out is that she suddenly found out how much sugar she and her fianc!e got through, I used to have to buy a bag a week, now I buy maybe two or three a year And DD has gone from having 5 (yes 5!!) spoons of sugar in her coffee to none, and her fianc!e now has sweeteners!!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 7:38 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Ive been chatting to both Viking and Nectar. One says I need to chase the other......

........until tonight when someone on nectar FBI is going to take it up with Viking on my behalf. Nectar can't "see" my order and there's nowhere I can look on Viking to prove that the accounts are linked. They definitely are linked though as I've had points in the past when I've ordered from them.

They have just asked for a screenshot of my order which I've provided.....amazingly I'd taken one. So we will see. I'll keep you informed
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 7:43 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    In other news, cheque arrived this morning for my Maybelline foundation which was on a MBG. Here's the link if anyone fancies doing it. Very simple and quick too. Valid until 26th March

https://www.maybelline.co.uk/moneyback
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 16th Mar 17, 7:50 PM
    • 13,832 Posts
    • 220,330 Thanks
    zippydooda
    yes I got 6 his morning only 3 types in my tesco.
    They do compare to M @ 3 for £5
    Originally posted by nanx4
    IT NOW SAYS LATER THIS YEAR, NO MENTION OF MAY
    Starting in May 2017, readers of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday will be able to earn Nectar points, transitioning from the Mail's current MyMail Rewards program which offers its own MyMail points currency.
    • juju17
    • By juju17 16th Mar 17, 7:51 PM
    • 866 Posts
    • 10,978 Thanks
    juju17
    Looks like the pickup minis has disappeared from CS.
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 16th Mar 17, 7:55 PM
    • 13,832 Posts
    • 220,330 Thanks
    zippydooda
    got 10 items at tesco from cos
    6 x os shower gel, got the £4.80 BG (should get £3 cb)
    1 x pop pops (should get 75p cb = free)
    3 x bahlsen minis (should get £1.50 cb, did not stock the 10 x minis or i would have got £3 cb)
    anyway cost of shop £15.42 - £4.80 -£5.25 if cb goes well
    = £5.37
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    All 10 different items has now been paid by cos.
    IT NOW SAYS LATER THIS YEAR, NO MENTION OF MAY
    Starting in May 2017, readers of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday will be able to earn Nectar points, transitioning from the Mail's current MyMail Rewards program which offers its own MyMail points currency.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 7:58 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Looks like the pickup minis has disappeared from CS.
    Originally posted by juju17
    I did zippys shop today and it was fine

I was in a rush and managed to correctly guess the Original Source flavours.
    I'm planning to do it again tomorrow on mr TM's account.
    Just had nearly £7 back from COS...took less than an hour to come through which means I'll hit my £20 payout
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Anon
    • By Anon 16th Mar 17, 8:04 PM
    • 11,582 Posts
    • 127,725 Thanks
    Anon
    Great sim deal is on again - Don't forget TCB

EE SIM Only Deal 7GB data Unlimited mins/text £16.99/month (£4.50 by redemption) at mobiles.co.uk http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ee-sim-only-deal-7gb-data-unlimited-mins-text-16-99-month-4-50-redemption-mobiles-2637068

Hth

Anon
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 8:05 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    DD and I are having a sniffing competition. We are doing a blind smelling test of the shower gels
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 16th Mar 17, 8:12 PM
    • 9,346 Posts
    • 105,987 Thanks
    emerald21
    Ive been chatting to both Viking and Nectar. One says I need to chase the other......

........until tonight when someone on nectar FBI is going to take it up with Viking on my behalf. Nectar can't "see" my order and there's nowhere I can look on Viking to prove that the accounts are linked. They definitely are linked though as I've had points in the past when I've ordered from them.

They have just asked for a screenshot of my order which I've provided.....amazingly I'd taken one. So we will see. I'll keep you informed
    Did you buy gift cards TM
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 8:16 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Did you buy gift cards TM
    Originally posted by emerald21
    Yes

Sausages
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 8:17 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Great sim deal is on again - Don't forget TCB

EE SIM Only Deal 7GB data Unlimited mins/text £16.99/month (£4.50 by redemption) at mobiles.co.uk http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ee-sim-only-deal-7gb-data-unlimited-mins-text-16-99-month-4-50-redemption-mobiles-2637068

Hth

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    Thank you Anon

You've made DS very happy
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 8:19 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Whoopsies tonight.

10p yoghurts have paid out

Very excited to get a huge white cauliflower. It will make 3 cauliflower cheeses

To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 16th Mar 17, 8:21 PM
    • 2,539 Posts
    • 33,706 Thanks
    pacifica9
    I've tried to sign up today and it says that I'm connected to the internet when I am!
    Originally posted by scamps1966
    Apparently Gregg's are having issues with the app which should be fixed by the morning.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Mar 17, 8:22 PM
    • 31,525 Posts
    • 430,252 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Another one to add to a T v A shower gel shop

2 should compare...this one and the 0% fat one

To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 16th Mar 17, 8:25 PM
    • 46,811 Posts
    • 552,388 Thanks
    bubbs
    Just been on the phone to my sister, she was cooking dinner and her gas run out she is not on mains gas has calor, they cant deliver till monday
    So tonights is in the slow cooker for freezer
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-1 stone 12 1/2 lb week 8
    • pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 16th Mar 17, 8:26 PM
    • 2,539 Posts
    • 33,706 Thanks
    pacifica9
    Whoopsies tonight.

10p yoghurts have paid out

Very excited to get a huge white cauliflower. It will make 3 cauliflower cheeses

Well done TM.

I managed to get 20p raspberries, 20p grapes, 25p ceaser salads and 10p packs of pain au chocolat.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,957Posts Today

7,031Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin