Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 12,026Posts
    • 34,655Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 3386
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 12th Mar 17, 9:48 AM
    • 33,081 Posts
    • 443,023 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    quick question. ive had my £100 pound limit for the month. i know a lot of the elite use other accounts. if doing this do i need 1. to use a different computer? 2. a different email adress? 3. a different asda account?? 4. a different home address?? do they need to be true??? thanks in anticipation
    Originally posted by yellowbird
    Hello yellowbird.

I'll be honest. I haven't got a clue. Sarahskint was saying that her accounts are somehow linked and there was some discussion around IP addresses.

I hope someone will be along soon to help as I know you were the one who found this in the first place and lots of peeps have benefitted
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 12th Mar 17, 9:50 AM
    • 33,081 Posts
    • 443,023 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Sorry to hear you are poorly this morning tweets.

Thinking too about Jeremiah and our lovely VT.

back later peeps
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Anon
    • By Anon 12th Mar 17, 9:53 AM
    • 11,924 Posts
    • 130,918 Thanks
    Anon
    quick question. ive had my £100 pound limit for the month. i know a lot of the elite use other accounts. if doing this do i need 1. to use a different computer? 2. a different email adress? 3. a different asda account?? 4. a different home address?? do they need to be true??? thanks in anticipation
    Originally posted by yellowbird
    For home delivery and C&C it has to be real details, in my view, as it has a real payment method linked to it (the j store apg is different as there is no need to link to a real address). I think those who have access to more than one account are ordering for family who live at the same address or elsewhere.

The challenge is some people have had the APG link their real accounts and enforce the limit across.

Hth

Anon
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 12th Mar 17, 10:03 AM
    • 49,558 Posts
    • 573,968 Thanks
    bubbs
    Morning all
    tweets sorry you are not well, bet better soon xxx
    Sarah hope you sort things with ds2 x hows dh doing?
    TM send us some sun , its been throwing it down here
    Yellowbird, thanks for the great find but i think accounts are being linked for some but not others
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 st 4 1/2 lb week 21
    • Tinasmummy
    • By Tinasmummy 12th Mar 17, 10:09 AM
    • 107 Posts
    • 1,030 Thanks
    Tinasmummy
    Good morning everyone.

Hope you all have a lovely day, it's a lazy one for me,
    Football on at lunch time so hubby won't go anywhere today.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 12th Mar 17, 10:12 AM
    • 49,558 Posts
    • 573,968 Thanks
    bubbs
    Good morning everyone.

Hope you all have a lovely day, it's a lazy one for me,
    Football on at lunch time so hubby won't go anywhere today.
    Originally posted by Tinasmummy
    Morning TM (2)
    Thats your'e new name
    Enjoy lazy Sunday, i dont plan on much, might sort a drawer out i have been meaning to do, might bake a cake did ironing yesterday so all up to date
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 st 4 1/2 lb week 21
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 12th Mar 17, 10:23 AM
    • 2,879 Posts
    • 43,838 Thanks
    elainemn
    Good morning. It is a lovely morning here, blue sky & sunshine. May have to go out & wash the windows and tidy the garden once lunch is sorted as have the whole family due for lunch. Bubbs beef, a woopsie chicken & apple & raspberry crumble all cooking nicely & a curry for during the week is in the pressure cooker.
    Sneaky coffee & a catch up first.
    I also got the sell for £1 so ended the things I has listed to take advantage.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 12th Mar 17, 10:35 AM
    • 49,558 Posts
    • 573,968 Thanks
    bubbs
    Good morning. It is a lovely morning here, blue sky & sunshine. May have to go out & wash the windows and tidy the garden once lunch is sorted as have the whole family due for lunch. Bubbs beef, a woopsie chicken & apple & raspberry crumble all cooking nicely & a curry for during the week is in the pressure cooker.
    Sneaky coffee & a catch up first.
    I also got the sell for £1 so ended the things I has listed to take advantage.
    Originally posted by elainemn
    Can you send some sun this way please? its horrible
    We have beef but bought yesterday from morries
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 st 4 1/2 lb week 21
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 12th Mar 17, 10:42 AM
    • 14,255 Posts
    • 241,419 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Good Morning

Today I'm stepping into Mhoc's shoes & sofa & sorting through all the household paperwork that is in a 8 year old pile on my industrial sewing machine
    We got out incinerator back from DS so we can have a good fire later
    I've just read Call The Midwife & that prompted me to borrow the first series DVD - so that is how I will pass the time sorting & watching

tweets - snotty
    Our Family Motto ~
    ♦ If all else fails - read the instructions ♦

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 12th Mar 17, 10:44 AM
    • 14,255 Posts
    • 241,419 Thanks
    Snap-ant

I too got the £1 deal from eBay but can't make the effect to take photos & find suitable boxes

maybe tomorrow ....
    Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 12th Mar 17, 11:03 AM
    • 14,255 Posts
    • 241,419 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Quiz
    hornetgirl was yesterday's smartest player!

25 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Sunday): General Knowledge 1 : Very Easy

Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 12th Mar 17, 11:05 AM
    • 14,255 Posts
    • 241,419 Thanks
    Snap-ant

Now I really must get out of bed & actually perform these plans I make in my head in the night...
    Our Family Motto ~

• MKS
    • By MKS 12th Mar 17, 11:05 AM
    • 9,574 Posts
    • 147,107 Thanks
    MKS
    Morning TM (2)
    Thats your'e new name
    Enjoy lazy Sunday, i dont plan on much, might sort a drawer out i have been meaning to do, might bake a cake did ironing yesterday so all up to date
    Originally posted by bubbs
    You are more than welcome to visit.
    Nice pile of ironing to do, dinner to make, cleaning etc and if you have a spare few minutes, do a waities shop for me (5 for £7 will be ending soon and local keeps running out of the meatballs) and do some jobs at the lottie. TIA
    Last edited by MKS; 12-03-2017 at 4:25 PM.
    • manila
    • By manila 12th Mar 17, 11:05 AM
    • 863 Posts
    • 4,073 Thanks
    manila
    Hi guys,
    Havent been here for a really long time.
    I hope all are well.

Wanted some advice regarding bad acne, has anyone tried and can recommend some treatment, gel or other?

Thanks
    • manila
    • By manila 12th Mar 17, 11:09 AM
    • 863 Posts
    • 4,073 Thanks
    manila
    Good morning all

Originally posted by Serendipitious
    That's why I slept so badly! Was seeing nightmares all night
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 12th Mar 17, 11:23 AM
    • 3,645 Posts
    • 47,400 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Hello

I am such a sad person I am quite excited about all the bargains I got in Asda this morning

No sugar but lots of different teas/coffees etc plus some gift wrap and bags at 90% off Think aau mentioned it a few days ago If not aau thank to the op

Worth checking
    Heathy eating plan

week 5 -8 lbs

Almost made target Just a pound off Not too bad
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 12th Mar 17, 11:25 AM
    • 49,558 Posts
    • 573,968 Thanks
    bubbs
    You are more than welcome to visit.
    Nice pile of ironing to do, dinner to make, cleaning etc and if you have a spare few minutes, do a waities shop for me (5 for £7 will be ending soon and locoal keeps running out of the meatballs) and do some jobs at the lottie. TIA
    Originally posted by MKS
    Awww thanks so generous saving me jobs
    Didnt know 5 for 7 was on i have a 5 off £50 till spit thats jusr reminded me
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 st 4 1/2 lb week 21
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 12th Mar 17, 11:27 AM
    • 49,558 Posts
    • 573,968 Thanks
    bubbs
    Hi guys,
    I hope all are well.

Wanted some advice regarding bad acne, has anyone tried and can recommend some treatment, gel or other?

Thanks
    Originally posted by manila
    Sorry no but think the doctors can prescribe something
    Hello

I am such a sad person I am quite excited about all the bargains I got in Asda this morning

No sugar but lots of different teas/coffees etc plus some gift wrap and bags at 90% off Think aau mentioned it a few days ago If not aau thank to the op

Worth checking
    Originally posted by mrsmac10
    I mentioned tea and coffee but mine wasnt 90% off
    Aau did mention the gift wrap and that though i think
    I really need to get showered
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15

-3 st 4 1/2 lb week 21
    • goto
    • By goto 12th Mar 17, 11:44 AM
    • 250 Posts
    • 406 Thanks
    goto
    Hi guys,
    I hope all are well.

Thanks
    Originally posted by manila
    Tea Tree Oil. My brother had acne that was so bad that he had spots on top of a layer of spots. Tea tree oil cleared it up.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 12th Mar 17, 11:47 AM
    • 14,805 Posts
    • 180,997 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Hello

Worth checking
    Originally posted by mrsmac10
    I am on my way to check xxxx
    Accumulative cost of having adult child in 2017.
    January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car £450.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,768Posts Today

5,403Users online

Martin's Twitter