Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 11,206Posts
    • 32,761Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1439
    • redfox
    • By redfox 17th Oct 16, 9:13 PM
    • 11,206 Posts
    • 32,761 Thanks
    redfox
    where did i post a code?
    Originally posted by bubbs
    the now removed post:

Top Trumps - Monsters University £1.34 delivered using code xxxxxxxxxxx @ Winning Moves
    by bubbs
    it's bad news when you don't even know you are doing it
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 17th Oct 16, 9:13 PM
    • 13,043 Posts
    • 164,711 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Sorry dont know what post it was
    I think it was TM causing trouble again!

Frugal November £100 for 4 adults (one of which has a huge appetite!) fingers crossed.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 17th Oct 16, 9:13 PM
    • 41,767 Posts
    • 506,147 Thanks
    bubbs
    For that adult only site........... PD has said lots of time that we do not need any of those contraptions on here!!
    Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    Fibber just looked through hot deals, top trumps, didnt even think sorry
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    FOR ALL YOU MOANERS , LOOSE GRAPES, MUSHROOM DOES NOT COUNT ON APG DO NOT BUY AS FILLER
    Happy now?
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 17th Oct 16, 9:14 PM
    • 28,177 Posts
    • 396,871 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    put out his what?

SnS
    Originally posted by SweetnSavvy
    Was it a cucumber?
    I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarian and we're sceptical.
    Arthur C Clarke.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 17th Oct 16, 9:14 PM
    • 41,767 Posts
    • 506,147 Thanks
    bubbs
    the now removed post:

it's bad news when you don't even know you are doing it
    Originally posted by redfox
    No helping me
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    FOR ALL YOU MOANERS , LOOSE GRAPES, MUSHROOM DOES NOT COUNT ON APG DO NOT BUY AS FILLER
    Happy now?
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 17th Oct 16, 9:15 PM
    • 13,043 Posts
    • 164,711 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Fibber just looked through hot deals, top trumps, didnt even think sorry
    20 minutes time in for bubbs!
    Frugal November £100 for 4 adults (one of which has a huge appetite!) fingers crossed.
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 17th Oct 16, 9:15 PM
    • 4,663 Posts
    • 58,238 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    That's very interesting, thank you. Do you freeze the apple cores until you have enough? (I eat the peel.) And, idiot question, I know, what do you do with this? Is it like jam?
    Originally posted by Picasso7
    I don't make it that often but yes, save apple cores and shells from citrus fruit in the freezer until you have enough (not apple cores that have been munched at I hasten to add, but ones from when you've been chopping up apples for pies, crumbles etc). It comes out like a kind of clear jam and is lovely on pancakes.
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010
    • redfox
    • By redfox 17th Oct 16, 9:16 PM
    • 11,206 Posts
    • 32,761 Thanks
    redfox
    No helping me
    maybe not but it would help me if you checked before you posted.

• Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 17th Oct 16, 9:16 PM
    • 13,043 Posts
    • 164,711 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Was it a cool member?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Flipping heck TM
    • scamps1966
    • By scamps1966 17th Oct 16, 9:17 PM
    • 5,086 Posts
    • 90,672 Thanks
    scamps1966
    Come around to mine.... there is a large pan of stew on the stove!
    Yes please. Your addy is.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 17th Oct 16, 9:17 PM
    • 13,043 Posts
    • 164,711 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Even I know that there are NO codes allowed!

Bubbs is naughty
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 17th Oct 16, 9:17 PM
    • 28,177 Posts
    • 396,871 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Booger Booger Booger,
    Just done a huge toad in the hole and when I took it out, I dropped it.
    Ceramic dish smashed and I had a hell of of a job to stop my babies from eating the sausages!!

No tea for me tonight.
    Originally posted by scamps1966
    Ceramic is a pain....tiny shards ...hope you manage to find it all scamps otherwise you will know if you stand on it

Hope you have something else in to eat?
    Arthur C Clarke.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 17th Oct 16, 9:18 PM
    • 13,043 Posts
    • 164,711 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Yes please. Your addy is.
    Originally posted by scamps1966
    Just listen for the foul mouth Yorkshire lass.... you will find your way to my house x
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 17th Oct 16, 9:20 PM
    • 41,767 Posts
    • 506,147 Thanks
    bubbs
    I will do, i did apologise , i consider myself told off
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 17th Oct 16, 9:21 PM
    • 41,767 Posts
    • 506,147 Thanks
    bubbs
    20 minutes time in for bubbs!
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • matty17r
    • By matty17r 17th Oct 16, 9:22 PM
    • 1,021 Posts
    • 7,039 Thanks
    matty17r
    Got trouted in mr. t today. DD tried to use 6 hipp coupons but as one was original and the rest pdf this confused sa. he called supervisor over who said we could only use one per shop. I said we would put them through individually but he said no otherwise you could use loads of vouchers. Also in asda tonight overcharged on a whoopsie. Waited for my giftcard but none forthcoming so I asked for it. SA overcharging on whoopsies doesnt count it has to be a wrong SEL, I said I dont think so and would he like to call a manager. So on the phone she gets saying nothing and returning saying the manager is busy so I can have my giftcard on this occasion!
    Yesterday when handing in an apg the SA's pen would not write. She said she had only just bought it from poundland and would have to go and buy another set. I said I couldnt believe that they had to supply their own pens. I think this is terrible but I suppose I am to blame for keeping their profits down.
    Anon - I always cream off my interest each month that way you can always check everything is in order. With these direct debits it can become a little confusing who needs what.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 17th Oct 16, 9:29 PM
    • 28,177 Posts
    • 396,871 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    There are some naughty people on here tonight

Just had an email with a coupon for a free Little Dish from Tesco.

Does anyone ever pay for them?
    Arthur C Clarke.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 17th Oct 16, 9:29 PM
    • 41,767 Posts
    • 506,147 Thanks
    bubbs
    NEW LOOK 30% off orders when signing up to newsletter
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/new-look-30-off-orders-when-signing-up-newsletter-2530001
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 17th Oct 16, 9:31 PM
    • 13,043 Posts
    • 164,711 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Self portrait?

Nope.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 17th Oct 16, 9:31 PM
    • 41,767 Posts
    • 506,147 Thanks
    bubbs

I try and behave
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,364Posts Today

6,013Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin