Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    I found the Scholl Pressure Point Foam Padding at 55p in M at Stamford, Lincs. - store specific RTC will not compare - so quite a lot cheaper than attempting Tvs M's general price there:eek:!

Hey, what are you doing on my patch? This is 11 miles from me but I never go there. For some reason I don't like that Store, the atmosphere and layout don't seem right to me:sad:

You certainly get about!

ChelseaFred:)

Hi CF :D
    You are not that far from me then, but depends in what direction;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Thank you 3dogs for the reminder I've just placed an order for four blouses and two cardigans for £7.49 that's a start for my return to work clothes.
    I am starting my last week off, it's been a funny old year and the year ahead is looking to be an exciting one too...........
    Hi Di :D
    Well done:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Good morning. Last Monday at work for 3 weeks. I am on holiday count down :) had a busy morning so far rushing all the jobs I did not get done yesterday due to friend turning up unexpectedly. Did well on woopsies yesterday. There was loads of salad for 5p, so salad for tea for next few days which is good for my diet, lost 4.5lbs so far. Want another 2 off before my hols.

Why is it that when you find a womble with Carling on it you either do not have the correct voucher for it or it is multiples on the receipt.
    Found 2 x 12 packs on separate receipts and do not have any vouchers for these.
    Found 2 receipts with 4 packs on & no vouchers for these.
    Found 3 x 20 packs on 1 receipt and could have used these if separate receipts. Never mind £5 is good anyway.

Hope you all have a lovely day :) Off to work now :(
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    edited 15 August 2016 at 7:21AM
    Good morning all

Only been skimming so apologies to anyone I miss

SSM beautiful ring Glad you managed it at last

Di Enjoy your week and so pleased for you that you are ready to back to work The lady I work with has finished her treatment now(about 2 weeks ago) She now has thick wavy hair She is finding it strange as it was rather fine originally

Hello to Nothergezzers Hope you are lurking XXX

Snap Hope your friend is recovering well She and of course all of us Elite are so pleased you pulled off your Frozen event

Belated birthday wishes to sarahdol

Happy holidays DM
  • xxlouisexx56
    xxlouisexx56 Posts: 2,267 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Vanilla Twist - I went to Disneyland Paris a few weeks ago via Eurostar and changed at Lille. Very easy to do x
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Good morning :) the sun is shining and after a great nights sleep I am ready for a busy week as on countdown now for my trip to Weymouth :T:T..gonna incorporate my DMums Anniversary ..a visit from Niece who is coming home from Dubai ..getting acquainted with a new little neice ..and spending quality time with my two younger Sisters :A..
    Have a good week whatever you are doing and hope you all get to share some of this lovely weather ..
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :)
    A very well timed call of nature on DH's part meant we got to see Usain Bolt :T :T :T and what an amazing day for Team GB yesterday.
  • :hello::hello:Good Morning all. Have a great Monday whatever you may be doing....
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Good morning all, lovely blue sky out there :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Morning :wave:

Nice and sunny here :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family