Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 11,178Posts
    • 32,692Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1385
    • vanilla twist
    • By vanilla twist 14th Oct 16, 7:07 PM
    • 3,728 Posts
    • 55,889 Thanks
    vanilla twist
    The Swipe and Win promotion is available at Sainsbury’s to Nectar card customers only.
    Promotion open to UK residents, aged 18 and above.
    The promotional period is 00:01 on 14 October to 23:59 on 16 October 2016.
    To enter the promotion, simply meet the qualifying conditions by spending £10 or more, excluding items listed in Term 5, in one transaction at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets and Petrol Stations, or Sainsbury’s Online Groceries for delivery or collection between 14 – 16 October 2016 and swipe your Nectar card in store or enter your Nectar card details online. Centrals and Locals, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Pay at Pump petrol stations and the following petrol stations are excluded from the promotion: Aberdeen (Garthdee Road), Archer Road, Balham Nightingale Lane Local, Balsall Common Local, Bath, Biddulph, Bishops Waltham, Blackpool, Braintree, Bridgemead, Bristol Nags Head Hill Local, Burpham, Cameron Toll (Edinburgh), Charlton Riverside (Greenwich), Chertsey, Cobham, Colne, Craigavon, Cramlington, Currie Lanark Road West Local, Dartmouth, Dorridge, Droitwich Worcester Road Local, Dronfield, Dungannon, East Filton, East Kilbride, Edenthorpe (Thorne Road), Eltham, Ely, Forestside, Fosse Park, Glasgow Woodlands Local, Glen Road, Haverhill, Hazel Grove, Heaton, Newcastle, Kimberley, Livingston, Horley Bonehurst Road Local, Keighley, Hempstead Valley, Isle of Wight, London Colney, Lower Richmond Road Local, Marshalswick Local, Meadowhall North, Meadowhall South, Morecambe, Northfield, Perton, Queens Road, Rawdon Apperley Lane Local, Redditch, Shorehead, Stratton, Taunton, Telford, Wakefield Ings Road, Wantage, Wednesfield, West Houghton, Whitehouse Farm, Worksop.
    Qualifying spend excludes spirits and liqueurs, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, Tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.
    All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every customer will receive a minimum of 200 points. Available prizes are: 47,000 prizes of 5000 Nectar points, 862,000 prizes of 2000 Nectar points, 766,000 prizes of 1000 Nectar points, 1.7 million prizes of 500 Nectar points and are allocated at random. Each prize is inclusive of 200 gift points.
    Points are rewarded as a coupon at till that must be redeemed in store in order for points to be awarded to your Nectar card.
    There is no limit on the number of Swipe and Win entries per customer. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
    Swipe and Win winning coupons are valid for a single use only and must be handed to the cashier with a Nectar card or placed in the self-scan collection slot by 30 October 2016. Photocopies are not accepted. Lost, expired or damaged coupons cannot be replaced.
    Swipe and Win winning coupons must be redeemed in store. They may not be redeemed online. The coupon remains the property of Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd and is not for resale, publication, auction or transfer. Normal voucher terms and conditions apply.
    No purchase necessary route available in Northern Ireland only. To enter please email swipeandwin@sainsburys.co.uk by 23:59 on 16 October 2016 with your contact details and Nectar card number, and a coupon will be allocated to you and Nectar points added to your account within 28 days of the promotion ending. Notification of points prize will be via email. Only one no purchase necessary route per Northern Ireland customer.
    Sainsbury’s reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
    Promoter, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT. Reg 3261722 England.

There you go x
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Thanks so I can hand first coupon over to redeem when I do second shop etc

V x
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back
    Originally posted by fairclaire
    May the odds be ever in your favour

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
    • Anon
    • By Anon 14th Oct 16, 7:07 PM
    • 10,593 Posts
    • 117,220 Thanks
    Anon
    Sainsbury's Toy Event Prices Items/Prices Revealed! [Starts 19th October]
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sainsbury-s-toy-event-prices-items-prices-revealed-starts-19th-october-2528404
    Disappointed each year with this since they did the half price event and in the years since then switched to Up To Half Price .

Anon
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:08 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs
    Amazon English Tea Shop Organic Loose Leaf Tea Lovers Assorted Gift Pack £3.90 RRP £19.23 Prime Add on item
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/amazon-english-tea-shop-organic-loose-leaf-tea-lovers-assorted-gift-pack-3-90-rrp-2528428
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    FOR ALL YOU MOANERS , LOOSE GRAPES, MUSHROOM DOES NOT COUNT ON APG DO NOT BUY AS FILLER
    Happy now?
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 14th Oct 16, 7:09 PM
    • 13,298 Posts
    • 214,525 Thanks
    zippydooda
    Confused on this voucher. Is it a 20 pack or a 12/15 pack I can claim for

Either way I have to wait for a womble to turn up.

It is great news about zippy. God can you imagine him as a granddad... 'If Carlsberg done Grandfathers.... he would be Zippy'.
    Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    baby boy 14/10/15 6lb 12oz
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:09 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs

V x
    Originally posted by vanilla twist
    Wouldnt let me today said i had to wait till tomorrow but last time they gave e them, then added them
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    FOR ALL YOU MOANERS , LOOSE GRAPES, MUSHROOM DOES NOT COUNT ON APG DO NOT BUY AS FILLER
    Happy now?
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:10 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs
    Confused on this voucher. Is it a 20 pack or a 12/15 pack I can claim for

Either way I have to wait for a womble to turn up.

Originally posted by zippydooda
    All 3
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • vanilla twist
    • By vanilla twist 14th Oct 16, 7:15 PM
    • 3,728 Posts
    • 55,889 Thanks
    vanilla twist
    Just checked carling app and I have a £2 off 12/15 and underneath I have a free 4 pack. Is this normal?

V x
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back
    Originally posted by fairclaire
    May the odds be ever in your favour

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:19 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs
    Birdseye frozen peas 860g, 3 for 2, £4 Waitrose, cheaper with PYO £1.33
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/birdseye-frozen-peas-860g-3-for-2-4-waitrose-cheaper-with-pyo-2528437
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • Anon
    • By Anon 14th Oct 16, 7:22 PM
    • 10,593 Posts
    • 117,220 Thanks
    Anon
    Just checked c4rling app and I have a £2 off 12/15 and underneath I have a free 4 pack. Is this normal?

V x
    Yes, you need to claim that one first unless they refresh the offer (or logout, close app, open app, claim 4 pack and log back in .

Anon
    • obama
    • By obama 14th Oct 16, 7:31 PM
    • 541 Posts
    • 8,528 Thanks
    obama
    Good evening, lovely Elite

We were lucky enough to get a free dinner at Bella. The nearest one is about 40 mins drive each way, but we'd seen good things online about the promotion, so we were looking forward to it. When we got there we were asked to pick a starter and a main each. We're both veggies, so there was just the one choice. Then we were asked to choose one of the shot desserts each, even though it said on the menu "three to share".
    The other diners were all getting the free dinner too, and were also asked to choose one thing each. From what I've seen from others who have been, it's usual to get a selection of different things to try. So I guess it's up to the individual branches to decide how it goes.
    The portions are on the small side, and the non-promotional prices are quite high, so I guess the discounts and freebies must be how they get bums on seats.
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 14th Oct 16, 7:35 PM
    • 911 Posts
    • 8,986 Thanks
    curl girl
    Yes, you need to claim that one first unless they refresh the offer (or logout, close app, open app, claim 4 pack and log back in .

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    My one and only account has been suspended! !
    I purchased a 15 pack, tried to request the £5, but it has been declined 3 times, I queried again but got suspended cause they say I have 3 accounts set up. Sadly that's untrue but I think things went wrong from the switch over.

Evening Peeps.
    Everyone in S.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboards!!!
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:36 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs
    Good evening, lovely Elite

We were lucky enough to get a free dinner at Bella. The nearest one is about 40 mins drive each way, but we'd seen good things online about the promotion, so we were looking forward to it. When we got there we were asked to pick a starter and a main each. We're both veggies, so there was just the one choice. Then we were asked to choose one of the shot desserts each, even though it said on the menu "three to share".
    The other diners were all getting the free dinner too, and were also asked to choose one thing each. From what I've seen from others who have been, it's usual to get a selection of different things to try. So I guess it's up to the individual branches to decide how it goes.
    The portions are on the small side, and the non-promotional prices are quite high, so I guess the discounts and freebies must be how they get bums on seats.
    Originally posted by obama
    Hi
    Sorry your meal wasnt good
    I have not been so cant comment but read lovely reviews here
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 14th Oct 16, 7:37 PM
    • 16,057 Posts
    • 274,525 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    Now that I don't have a holiday getting in the way - could someone point me in the direction of the Bella italia stuff please?
    I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
    • gocat
    • By gocat 14th Oct 16, 7:39 PM
    • 4,112 Posts
    • 47,076 Thanks
    gocat

V x
    I took all mine to customer services and asked them to add them.
    hth
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:42 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs
    I took all mine to customer services and asked them to add them.
    hth
    Originally posted by gocat
    They refused mine said next day
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:42 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs
    Now that I don't have a holiday getting in the way - could someone point me in the direction of the Bella italia stuff please?
    Originally posted by queen of cheap
    Was an email but think its finished now they went really quick
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 14th Oct 16, 7:50 PM
    • 14,251 Posts
    • 171,314 Thanks
    mhoc
    I am hoping that the Muller is still working in Sada tomorrow- ideally I want

11 cherry corners
    one strawberry rice

Is that the correct proportions pretty please?

Last Sunday there was not enough Cherry so I only did the strawberry rice shop

From having no APGs I now have 3, only about £10 worth but in a quandary what to spend them on - not printed them off yet incase inspiration does not hit me

If all else fails I will just get more cat food for my three to sniff and walk away from
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 14th Oct 16, 7:51 PM
    • 41,394 Posts
    • 502,794 Thanks
    bubbs
    I am hoping that the Muller is still working in Sada tomorrow- ideally I want

11 cherry corners
    one strawberry rice

Is that the correct proportions pretty please?

Last Sunday there was not enough Cherry so I only did the strawberry rice shop

From having no APGs I now have 3, only about £10 worth but in a quandary what to spend them on - not printed them off yet incase inspiration does not hit me

If all else fails I will just get more cat food for my three to sniff and walk away from
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Yes thats right should work till 25th unless a change offer before hand
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 14th Oct 16, 7:53 PM
    • 14,251 Posts
    • 171,314 Thanks
    mhoc
    Yes thats right should work till 25th unless a change offer before hand
    thanks for this - mullers and cat food it is then, just have to hope that they have enough cherry in stock this week
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 14th Oct 16, 7:57 PM
    • 2,641 Posts
    • 25,006 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Does anyone know when the next S's double up might be?
    Originally posted by buyitall
    I'd like to know this too please. I have a sense that it is ages since they did a double up -- can anyone remember when it was please? I am hoarding my points for it and have quite a few with all the extra offers they keep having for things I do anyway like Virgin trains. And when they tell me to swipe several times, I do one item at a time on the ss tills!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

592Posts Today

3,456Users online

Martin's Twitter