Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    • 11,181Posts
    • 32,693Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread
    • 16th Jun 16, 8:27 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread 16th Jun 16 at 8:27 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

Please see post number 2 for all the relevant information on the thread. Savvybuyer's excellent lists are in the subsequent posts.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!
    Last edited by redfox; 16-06-2016 at 9:38 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1345
    • aau1
    • By aau1 11th Oct 16, 9:08 PM
    • 18,134 Posts
    • 316,401 Thanks
    aau1
    Aau can i check if cs receipt has uploaded? on cos you can
    Originally posted by bubbs
    The activity page used to be quite useful for that but i can't expand on each receipt to see what offers were redeemed anymore so it's not that great now. It used to show pending claims but doesn't do that for me anymore. Not sure if it's just my browser or if it's the same for everyone

www.quidco.co.uk/activity/clicksnap
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is the word a moorhen
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Oct 16, 9:12 PM
    • 41,535 Posts
    • 503,952 Thanks
    bubbs
    The activity page used to be quite useful for that but i can't expand on each receipt to see what offers were redeemed anymore so it's not that great now. It used to show pending claims but doesn't do that for me anymore. Not sure if it's just my browser or if it's the same for everyone

www.quidco.co.uk/activity/clicksnap
    Originally posted by aau1
    Thanks last one there says 28/9
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    FOR ALL YOU MOANERS , LOOSE GRAPES, MUSHROOM DOES NOT COUNT ON APG DO NOT BUY AS FILLER
    Happy now?
    • aau1
    • By aau1 11th Oct 16, 9:15 PM
    • 18,134 Posts
    • 316,401 Thanks
    aau1
    If anyone's collecting sweet sunday codes they need to be claimed by the 13th!

Looks like i'm buying maltesers tomorrow to complete my last claim. Like i ever need an excuse to buy maltesers
    • aau1
    • By aau1 11th Oct 16, 9:15 PM
    • 18,134 Posts
    • 316,401 Thanks
    aau1
    Thanks last one there says 28/9
    I uploaded today and mine aren't showing either

Just chillax and see what happens
    • Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 11th Oct 16, 9:18 PM
    • 18,977 Posts
    • 247,374 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    Told you the store specific RTCs weren't of much interest. (I will go btw, I know I'm now keeping myself here but do need to go.) I have some M White Cake Cases at 29p in M Corby. And I think that's all I was bothered to take details of. The Ambrosia cartons that were 70p but are nowadays 2 for £1.50 and were at cheaper individual price (than 70p) on the RTC shelf in Coalville have now gone, I can say that much, so that detail will be deleted whenever I get to the list.

In fact, I have all the details of all pricing across M and knowledge of the whole lot just right in my head, so I know it all completely off the top of my head - it's a matter of communicating that information and getting it down onto here. So, I'll go to M tomorrow and just remember the entire configuration of their offers that I need to look out for to see if anything's changed. I just remember it all! Very good talent really, a speciality! I can tell you the Bin liners - two types - Pedal Bin 40 and Swing Bin 20 (but that detail was from my page) have gone up slightly from 92p to 97p, but that's just those couple of random items.

Leave you with that. I'm not much use at present I know, sorry. Thanks for bearing with me!

I will go now - honest! See you soon.
    M list - posts 3-13

M lost items - post 37.
    M lost list part 2 - page 4, post 145.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Oct 16, 9:19 PM
    • 41,535 Posts
    • 503,952 Thanks
    bubbs

Thanks, i usually watch it say receipt recieved but was busy doing something else and missed it.
    I thought if they were one day offers they had to be claimed on that day
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    FOR ALL YOU MOANERS , LOOSE GRAPES, MUSHROOM DOES NOT COUNT ON APG DO NOT BUY AS FILLER
    Happy now?
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Oct 16, 9:20 PM
    • 41,535 Posts
    • 503,952 Thanks
    bubbs
    Told you the store specific RTCs weren't of much interest. (I will go btw, I know I'm now keeping myself here but do need to go.) I have some M White Cake Cases at 29p in M Corby. And I think that's all I was bothered to take details of. The Ambrosia cartons that were 70p but are nowadays 2 for £1.50 and were at cheaper individual price (than 70p) on the RTC shelf in Coalville have now gone, I can say that much, so that detail will be deleted whenever I get to the list.

In fact, I have all the details of all pricing across M and knowledge of the whole lot just right in my head, so I know it all completely off the top of my head - it's a matter of communicating that information and getting it down onto here. So, I'll go to M tomorrow and just remember the entire configuration of their offers that I need to look out for to see if anything's changed. I just remember it all! Very good talent really, a speciality! I can tell you the Bin liners - two types - Pedal Bin 40 and Swing Bin 20 (but that detail was from my page) have gone up slightly from 92p to 97p, but that's just those couple of random items.

Leave you with that. I'm not much use at present I know, sorry. Thanks for bearing with me!

I will go now - honest! See you soon.
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    Could of popped by and said hello
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • HILLBERN
    • By HILLBERN 11th Oct 16, 9:22 PM
    • 1,886 Posts
    • 21,200 Thanks
    HILLBERN
    Evening- just doing a quick catch up after an eventful weekend away in London...No baby hasn't arrived yet baby grandson due on 24th Oct...
    Anyway DIL was given a moses basket but the canopy is in pink its very pretty but she is having a little boy
    I have never dyed anything before, any tips of what to buy and where? I had a quick look but the dyes were round about £7-£8 ...I didn't really want to pay that much- any advice appreciated x
    I'm up for frugal October....£50-£60 for 3 of us

1st 2nd Oct Current spend - £6.32......3rd Oct - £1.78 = £8.10 6th Oct £2.64 = £10.74 10th Oct£5.35 = £16.09 11thOct£6.55 =£22.64 15THOct £4.56 = £27.23 17th OCT £7.71 =£34.94 20th Oct £1.72 = £36.66
    Disaster- Budweiser+pizza deal + £6 off wys £30 in W took me over my budget
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 11th Oct 16, 9:22 PM
    • 3,293 Posts
    • 34,109 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    I've just been and looked at the October Grocery Challenge thread and I think we are doing ever so well on here.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 11th Oct 16, 9:22 PM
    • 2,527 Posts
    • 31,822 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    Aau can i check if cs receipt has uploaded? on cos you can

I find that claims show a lot quicker if loaded via the website rather than the app.
    • aau1
    • By aau1 11th Oct 16, 9:23 PM
    • 18,134 Posts
    • 316,401 Thanks
    aau1
    Thanks, i usually watch it say receipt recieved but was busy doing something else and missed it.
    I thought if they were one day offers they had to be claimed on that day
    Nah. They are good in that you can submit your receipt up to 6 days after you shopped, even if the offer closed between purchase and upload
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th Oct 16, 9:23 PM
    • 12,976 Posts
    • 164,073 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Evening- just doing a quick catch up after an eventful weekend away in London...No baby hasn't arrived yet baby grandson due on 24th Oct...
    Anyway DIL was given a moses basket but the canopy is in pink its very pretty but she is having a little boy
    I have never dyed anything before, any tips of what to buy and where? I had a quick look but the dyes were round about £7-£8 ...I didn't really want to pay that much- any advice appreciated x
    Originally posted by HILLBERN
    Take the canopy off.... they just get in the flipping way!
    Frugal November £100 for 4 adults (one of which has a huge appetite!) fingers crossed.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th Oct 16, 9:26 PM
    • 12,976 Posts
    • 164,073 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    I've just been and looked at the October Grocery Challenge thread and I think we are doing ever so well on here.
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    God, I am not. I have not updated it with purchases over the weekend.

DS3 just popped home with bags of shopping as he 'realised we were running low' He spent £8 on 2 loafs of bread (white bread yuck), milk, a large lurkpak and cans of Murphys for OH... eight flipping pounds! I am tempted to tell him it is his contribution to the household (yes he still is not paying board!)
    Frugal November £100 for 4 adults (one of which has a huge appetite!) fingers crossed.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Oct 16, 9:27 PM
    • 41,535 Posts
    • 503,952 Thanks
    bubbs
    I find that claims show a lot quicker if loaded via the website rather than the app.
    Originally posted by Wheres My Cashback
    Nah. They are good in that you can submit your receipt up to 6 days after you shopped, even if the offer closed between purchase and upload
    Thanks , will just chill have put receipt safe
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Oct 16, 9:29 PM
    • 41,535 Posts
    • 503,952 Thanks
    bubbs
    God, I am not. I have not updated it with purchases over the weekend.

DS3 just popped home with bags of shopping as he 'realised we were running low' He spent £8 on 2 loafs of bread (white bread yuck), milk, a large lurkpak and cans of Murphys for OH... eight flipping pounds! I am tempted to tell him it is his contribution to the household (yes he still is not paying board!)
    Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    god bless him
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 11th Oct 16, 9:43 PM
    • 28,064 Posts
    • 395,765 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Originally posted by HILLBERN
    Is it a fabric canopy that can be replaced?
    I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarian and we're sceptical.
    Arthur C Clarke.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 11th Oct 16, 9:45 PM
    • 28,064 Posts
    • 395,765 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Wonder if we get pumpkin cash back this year?
    I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarian and we're sceptical.
    Arthur C Clarke.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th Oct 16, 9:49 PM
    • 12,976 Posts
    • 164,073 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    god bless him
    Bless him, I could throttle him.

He starts a new job in two weeks, so resigned from him old job early so he can have some 'fun'..... and lost his driving licence for 35 days. He is lucky he is still breathing. I made him sell his motor bike and all the motor bike bits. He is not allowed another one whilst he lives in our house. The little poo.
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 11th Oct 16, 9:56 PM
    • 2,581 Posts
    • 38,949 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Hi Hampy
    Hiya bubbs, still catching up here - had one eye on the footie.

Hope the funeral goes well
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Oct 16, 9:58 PM
    • 41,535 Posts
    • 503,952 Thanks
    bubbs
    Bless him, I could throttle him.

He starts a new job in two weeks, so resigned from him old job early so he can have some 'fun'..... and lost his driving licence for 35 days. He is lucky he is still breathing. I made him sell his motor bike and all the motor bike bits. He is not allowed another one whilst he lives in our house. The little poo.
    Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    Oppps!! why has he lost it for 35 days? never heard of that before
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    Happy now?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,082Posts Today

8,474Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @itvMLshow: Tonight #MartinLewis looks into our family finances; Marriage tax allowance, student loans and child tax credit, 8pm on @ITV?

• Don't forget 8pm tonight ITV - should be a good show. As always my aim is to, in effect, pay you to watch #martinlewis money show

• RT @bbc5live: After midday, money-saving @MartinSLewis will be here to answer your financial questions ????https://t.co/UQMSd5TKbb https://t.?

• Follow Martin