Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• imnothere
    • By imnothere 16th Jun 16, 12:34 PM
    • 384Posts
    • 644Thanks
    UberEATS Referral/Discount Code
    • 16th Jun 16, 12:34 PM
    UberEATS Referral/Discount Code 16th Jun 16 at 12:34 PM
    Use discount code below vvv

This code gets you 10 off your first order, and I also get a 10 credit.

Click in promotions to enter the code there!

Let me know if you have any problems
    Last edited by imnothere; 22-06-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Page 2
    • Afey
    • By Afey 23rd Aug 16, 11:38 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Free 10 Uber eat code - Eat lunch for free!
    Hi Guys,

Use this code and get 10 free lunch with Uber Eats:

Enjoy a free lunch!!
    • rajanm
    • By rajanm 24th Aug 16, 10:59 AM
    • 29 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    UBER EATS - free 10 meal code
    Hi all,

I have an Uber Eats 10 off code with no minimum spend - so effectively you get a free 10 meal.

The code is eats-dineshm8662ue

To use it, simple download the app and enter the code in the promotions box. Enjoy!
    • Sillychuckie
    • By Sillychuckie 25th Aug 16, 3:10 PM
    • 1,098 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    Free Burger/Lunch for London workers
    If you work in the City of London, then you are covered by 'UberEats', a new delivery firm which delivers food from local restaurants (owned by Uber).

As part of a promotional deal, they are offering new customers 10 off their first order (without any minimum spend), so, order anything for 10 or less and it is free (including delivery).

I just had a burger from Patti and Bun, delivered free, but you can order from a variety of places (pizza/mediterranean/indian) etc.

You simply need to download, install and register for the free app (Android/IPhone users):
    Once logged in, you can type in a promotional code and it will credit your account with the 10.

Promotional code options:

1. eats-evelyna2071ue

The code above is a referral code, so gets you both the 10 credit, but also gets me a 10 credit.

However, I think this deal is worth recommending irrespective of whether I might benefit, so I have also included below a code which is generic and gets me no credit.
    It won't make a difference to you which one you use, but clearly, I'd prefer you to refer me in order to say thanks for mentioning the deal.

Non referral code: UBERLONDONEATS

I guess this is equivalent to all the MSE links Martin puts on with a * (affiliate).

Anyway, hopefully this is allowed. It is moneysaving after all, and, I make the options clear.

• redfox
    • By redfox 25th Aug 16, 3:16 PM
    • 10,997 Posts
    • 32,299 Thanks
    referral links and suggestions are only permitted on the Referrers Board (please read the forum rule) so this thread has been moved to the correct board. If you have any questions about this policy please email
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Sillychuckie
    • By Sillychuckie 25th Aug 16, 3:31 PM
    • 1,098 Posts
    • 263 Thanks
    Oh - I see that this has already been posted by others, now I'm looking at the correct forum.
    Sorry for doubling up.
    • katebrads
    • By katebrads 10th Oct 16, 12:49 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Here is a new code for you all............

Last edited by katebrads; 10-10-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,003Posts Today

7,730Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just come from physio. I've a level two hamstring tear. I'm gutted.The last time I missed my 10000-steps a day target was 20/9/15

• RT @taraevans: He did it first in June, now @MartinSLewis warns Vodafone customers to check their bills after it is fined £4.6m https://t.c?

• RT @BBCBusiness: We?re seeking people who've never switched energy providers to come meet @MartinSLewis in our London studio on Monday. @ r?

• Follow Martin