Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Alex2016
    • By Alex2016 4th May 16, 12:03 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Alex2016
    Oak furniture superstore
    • 4th May 16, 12:03 AM
    Oak furniture superstore 4th May 16 at 12:03 AM
    Hello,

Has anyone dealt with this online store? I have been searching for a shabby chic style dining table for ages.
    Finally I found something nice on a website called oak furniture superstore. The trust pilot reviews are excellent but the same story isn't true on the other consumer review site with the suggestion of "fake reviews".
    Any feedback would be appreciated?
Page 1
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 4th May 16, 6:48 AM
    • 15,637 Posts
    • 11,445 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 4th May 16, 6:48 AM
    • 4th May 16, 6:48 AM
    https://companycheck.co.uk/director/908314738/MR-JONATHAN-HARRIS/companies

Pay by credit card.
    It's probably shipped from China that's why it's cheap, so obviously could be issues with damage on arrival.
    Some reviews say the helpline refers you to email, so you may want to test this for yourself .
    Last edited by hollydays; 04-05-2016 at 8:42 AM.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 4th May 16, 8:36 AM
    • 31,952 Posts
    • 37,690 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 4th May 16, 8:36 AM
    • 4th May 16, 8:36 AM
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/oakfurnituresuperstore.co.uk

reasonable feedback
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • kpwll
    • By kpwll 28th Sep 17, 5:34 PM
    • 1,634 Posts
    • 3,565 Thanks
    kpwll
    • 28th Sep 17, 5:34 PM
    • 28th Sep 17, 5:34 PM
    I bought an extending table and chairs and a large sideboard from 'Oak Furniture Solutions' about 6 - 8 years ago. We were very pleased with the items and the company. Haven't bought anything from them since as we didn't need anything else.

They were very reasonable on the price, easy to contact and are still trading because I get emails with offers from them.

We have had no need to contact them regarding the furniture.

(Sorry didn't realise this was an old thread)
    • Lavendyr
    • By Lavendyr 4th Oct 17, 7:32 PM
    • 2,040 Posts
    • 1,854 Thanks
    Lavendyr
    • 4th Oct 17, 7:32 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 7:32 PM
    Never dealt with this company before, however I have had friends who have used them and they've said they're brilliant!

However I've recently just purchased off Oak Furniture King, and they're brilliant! So if you're looking for alternatives I'd highly recommend them.
    Originally posted by AJWise
    All of your posts so far are about Oak Furniture King. I smell a spammer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,278Posts Today

7,560Users online

Martin's Twitter