Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    A little stressed!!
    Am I disabled? Am I entitled to badge/benefits??
    • 6th Sep 07, 10:20 AM
    Am I disabled? Am I entitled to badge/benefits?? 6th Sep 07 at 10:20 AM
    I have been diagnose with arthritis in my foot eventually after 2years or 'nothing wrong' after an x-ray 18 months ago when it was clear that the bones in my foot have disintigrated. I was then put on the waiting list for surgery & have had 1 year of pain/discomfort. My operation wacurings this week with low chances of curing my foot, at best just an improvement, at worst it will be worse than before.

I lost my job 2 months ago, mainly for not getting along with my supioriors, but maybe some resentment due to the time off I would be needing and the slight affect on my work.

I am only 21, am now on crutches for 6 weeks+ and have had part of my toe removed so will need physio.

Does this count as light disability? I am more interested in parking badge than benefits as I need to get to college and hopefully work (before my savings run out!) I can't drive for at least the 6weeks, and may have to get an automatic after that as I get pain using clutch (left foot)

I aslo have a 20month old son and he will be starting nursery/playgroup soon.

Sorry to witter on, just trying to include fact, any help would be great!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

859Posts Today

5,805Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Kezvic: @MartinSLewis @GMB Martin Lewis is a legend! Just booked return tickets to London for me and my dad for £20! Don't mind if I do?

• On my way to @GMB for my 7:40 Deals of the Week, incl rebuild your credit, ee power bar issues?, virgin train sale, Eurostar summer & more

• M'weekly email: Cheap stolen goods, 32mth0%, EE powerbar con? £17 HiTec, is solar worth it?, Virgin train sale.. http://t.co/jMBs9QbagJ RT

• Follow Martin