Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Akumo
    • By Akumo 20th Apr 16, 6:58 PM
    • 63Posts
    • 12Thanks
    Akumo
    PCN from CPM
    • 20th Apr 16, 6:58 PM
    PCN from CPM 20th Apr 16 at 6:58 PM
    Hi

I know you guys have helped me out once before and I'm hoping you'll kindly help me out again.

On the 18th of February I got another parking ticket, this time for loading/unloading my car, in the same place as I got my previous PCN.

Anyway I wrote a letter asking for the PCN to be cancelled, I did not hear back from them for sometime.

So I sent the envelope recorded delivery but for some reason hadn't included the letter within it and did not realise this until much later, I know this was a stupid thing to do, letter was dated 2nd March.

Is their any point in taking this any further or should I just pay the fine as I've just received the formal demand.

Thanks in advance

Akumo
Page 4
    • claxtome
    • By claxtome 4th Jan 18, 10:45 PM
    • 467 Posts
    • 500 Thanks
    claxtome
    So presumably I now need to set the correct formatting save as PDF and send as an email to ???
    Will have to find the email address...
    When everyone has finished with comments.....
    Ensure the PDF shows your signature (means you need access to a scanner).
    Email to ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
    Last edited by claxtome; 04-01-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    • Akumo
    • By Akumo 4th Jan 18, 10:47 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Akumo
    Thank you KeithP

So if I reword it to:

5. The Tenancy Agreement is the legal basis upon which the Defendant occupied the property. Within this there is no statement which relates to the subject of parking, and the Defendant relies upon this contract as having primacy of contract over any purported contractual terms asserted by the Claimant's signage.
    • Akumo
    • By Akumo 4th Jan 18, 10:54 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Akumo
    Thank you once again Claxtome, so I can send the email with attachment to arrive by 16:00 tmorrow then.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 4th Jan 18, 11:00 PM
    • 5,133 Posts
    • 3,596 Thanks
    KeithP
    Thank you KeithP

So if I reword it to:

5. The Tenancy Agreement is the legal basis upon which the Defendant occupied the property. Within this there is no statement which relates to the subject of parking, and the Defendant relies upon this contract as having primacy of contract over any purported contractual terms asserted by the Claimant's signage.
    Originally posted by Akumo
    Yes, that's fine.
    • claxtome
    • By claxtome 4th Jan 18, 11:10 PM
    • 467 Posts
    • 500 Thanks
    claxtome
    Thank you once again Claxtome, so I can send the email with attachment to arrive by 16:00 tmorrow then.
    Yes just send like any other email. You should get a confirmation email straight away I seem to remember.
    Suggest you also copy yourself in the email so you have further proof
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,565Posts Today

5,685Users online

Martin's Twitter