Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lizd31
    • By lizd31 10th Apr 16, 3:05 PM
    • 18,878Posts
    • 1,487,191Thanks
    lizd31
    E: 31/12 Win a 7 night holiday for 2 to the Cayman Islands (newsletter sign up)
    • 10th Apr 16, 3:05 PM
    E: 31/12 Win a 7 night holiday for 2 to the Cayman Islands (newsletter sign up) 10th Apr 16 at 3:05 PM
    http://www.caymanislands.co.uk/aboutcayman/newslettersignup.aspx

Cayman Islands Newsletter 2016 Prize Draw Rules

Prize Draw Rules
    Newsletter Sign-up 2016
    1. Employees of the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism or anyone connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
    2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents age 18 years or over.
    3. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
    4. The prize for two people must be booked together. If the winner does not choose an accompanying travel partner the other ticket will be forfeited.
    5. The holiday must be taken within the given validity period, which is 12 months from the date of the prizewinner confirmation letter.
    6. All entries must be received by deadline date to qualify. The closing date of this competition is 31st December 2016.
    7. The winner will be the first complete entry drawn by an independent person and the winner will be notified by post.
    8. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    9. The Cayman IslandsDepartment of Tourism cannot be held responsible for loss of entries resulting from technical failures.
    10. No purchase is necessary.
    11. The name of the prizewinner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E. to the promoters address.
    12. Only one entry per household.
    13. The holiday prize is subject to availability (excluding Christmas and Easter holiday periods) and will be booked based on 1st requested departure date, or nearest alternative.
    14. The prize includes two transatlantic economy class flights from London to the Cayman Islands either direct or via Miami.
    15. The prize includes 7 night's accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa based on double occupancy.
    16. The prize includes a choice of three of the following on island activities:
      1. A 20 minute helicopter ride for two,
      2. A trip on the Atlantis submarine for two,
      3. A two-tank dive (for two certified divers) or a PADI Resort ‘try' dive (for two non-divers) OR
      4. Entrance for two into the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park.
    17. The prize also includes local (on island) airport transfers to/from the hotel.
    18. The prize winner will be responsible for all other costs of a personal nature, for example remaining meals, UK domestic flights, transfers and travel insurance, which is strongly recommend.
    19. Once the prize is booked and confirmed any costs incurred due to alterations or cancellations made by the prize winner will be at the prize winner's expense.
    20. The prize winner, upon accepting the prize holiday, agrees to participate in any public relation opportunities to promote the destination, if required.
    Positivity is the key to success
Page 1
    • Gav501
    • By Gav501 10th Jul 16, 1:19 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 327 Thanks
    Gav501
    • 10th Jul 16, 1:19 PM
    • 10th Jul 16, 1:19 PM
    Won't submit because it won't accept telephone number
    Comping since 09/2012

ITV Winners Club Member #111
    Real deal £2600 02/2014
    • Mids_Costcutter
    • By Mids_Costcutter 10th Jul 16, 3:09 PM
    • 759 Posts
    • 7,711 Thanks
    Mids_Costcutter
    • 10th Jul 16, 3:09 PM
    • 10th Jul 16, 3:09 PM
    I entered this phone number (in the US format) and the form submitted OK:

1-541-754-3010

Unfortunately it's not my number as I'm in the UK!
    • isitenough
    • By isitenough 10th Jul 16, 5:32 PM
    • 5,451 Posts
    • 44,345 Thanks
    isitenough
    • 10th Jul 16, 5:32 PM
    • 10th Jul 16, 5:32 PM
    I entered this phone number (in the US format) and the form submitted OK:

1-541-754-3010

Unfortunately it's not my number as I'm in the UK!
    Originally posted by Mids_Costcutter
    LOL! Thanks for that tip. I did change it to 1-234-567-8910 though cause I felt like it!
    Thank you to everyone who posts comps!
    I would like to be lucky,healthy & happy in 2016!
    • spanglish
    • By spanglish 17th Oct 16, 5:02 PM
    • 478 Posts
    • 11,698 Thanks
    spanglish
    • 17th Oct 16, 5:02 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 5:02 PM
    Now accepting UK phone numbers on entry form
    best wins to date-£500, 48 theme park tickets, Holiday to Italy+£250, Venus makeover package, laptops, pro-audio gear, £500 B&Q
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

429Posts Today

1,732Users online

Martin's Twitter