Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • catkins
    • By catkins 5th Apr 16, 9:14 AM
    • 5,197Posts
    • 10,772Thanks
    catkins
    KLife?
    • 5th Apr 16, 9:14 AM
    KLife? 5th Apr 16 at 9:14 AM
    Anyone know much about this or even do it themselves?

I know it is the same company as Kleeneze but it supposedly on selling online, no having to go door to door.

I know you can sell through facebook but don't know what other sites you could use. If it is all done online it could be worthwhile.

I have been told you have to pay £25 to start but if you are not happy within 30 days you get your money back. It sounds ok but I am not sure. Also the person who told me about it keeps messaging me on facebook and is driving me mad
    The world is over 4 billion years old and yet you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie
Page 1
    • lincroft1710
    • By lincroft1710 5th Apr 16, 4:00 PM
    • 8,439 Posts
    • 6,077 Thanks
    lincroft1710
    • 5th Apr 16, 4:00 PM
    • 5th Apr 16, 4:00 PM
    Also the person who told me about it keeps messaging me on facebook and is driving me mad
    Originally posted by catkins
    Which should tell you not to get involved.
    • keedie
    • By keedie 18th Oct 16, 10:01 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    keedie
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:01 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:01 PM
    i'm with klife / kleeneze. yes it's the same company and I really enjoy it. it's a great opportunity. you can sell online anywhere you like. there are no restrictions to advertising. yes it is £25 to sign up but you'll get your own webshop link, access to ordering site and stock checker etc. you also have £350 credit limit.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 18th Oct 16, 10:07 PM
    • 57,698 Posts
    • 40,784 Thanks
    soolin
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:07 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:07 PM
    i'm with klife / kleeneze. yes it's the same company and I really enjoy it. it's a great opportunity. you can sell online anywhere you like. there are no restrictions to advertising. yes it is £25 to sign up but you'll get your own webshop link, access to ordering site and stock checker etc. you also have £350 credit limit.
    Originally posted by keedie
    You are also encouraged to resurrect old threads to advertise this 'wonderful' opportunity ...seriously people, before you sign up to this are you sure you want to have to start posting on old threads on various forums to try and keep the momentum going?
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • keedie
    • By keedie 18th Oct 16, 10:15 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    keedie
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:15 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:15 PM
    I've not been on this forum for ages. and no no one told me to go on here. I just used it years ago before I started with kleeneze. I just wondered if there are other people on here doing it so I searched. if you're not interested in it that's fine.
    • wongawonga
    • By wongawonga 19th Oct 16, 8:05 PM
    • 340 Posts
    • 150 Thanks
    wongawonga
    • 19th Oct 16, 8:05 PM
    • 19th Oct 16, 8:05 PM
    Originally posted by keedie
    Nothing like trying to place a free advertorial and dig up a few old threads to get publicity. To get MLM a bad name on here.

Did your not notice site is advert free..
    Last edited by wongawonga; 19-10-2016 at 8:11 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

592Posts Today

3,456Users online

Martin's Twitter