Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah_23
    • By sarah_23 18th Mar 16, 9:12 PM
    • 24Posts
    • 4Thanks
    sarah_23
    she's only 6!
    • 18th Mar 16, 9:12 PM
    she's only 6! 18th Mar 16 at 9:12 PM
    Today I saw my 6 year old daughter hide a note in her bag, I asked her to show me the note and she had an absolute fit! No mummy no, I can't help it, I don't want you to read it NOO NOOO!

I sat her down and read the note, it was a love letter to a 6 year old boy in her school saying she wanted to marry him and kiss him.
    I asked her calmly if she has ever spoke to this boy and she promised no.

I have now sent her to her room and told her that it is wrong to be writing love letters.

Any advice for me as I feel like she is way to young for this and I want to nip it in the bud straight away.
Page 4
    • pollypenny
    • By pollypenny 10th Oct 17, 4:47 PM
    • 23,090 Posts
    • 59,784 Thanks
    pollypenny
    My grandson, aged 5, announced that he was going to marry A, have six kids and reeled off names starting with Sally, but including Volcano and other names which sound Nigerian!

A is quite happy with this.
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

224Posts Today

1,475Users online

Martin's Twitter