Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Waves and Smiles
    • By Waves and Smiles 17th Mar 16, 5:23 PM
    • 5,105Posts
    • 21,576Thanks
    Waves and Smiles
    Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3
    • 17th Mar 16, 5:23 PM
    Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3 17th Mar 16 at 5:23 PM
    This thread is a continuation of The Mental Health thread “Here we can all be heard for a little while Part 2”. The previous thread can be found here-

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5320917&page=501

I started the original thread when I was lonely and suffering with mental health issues and was lucky to find a wonderful group of amazing new friends who now mean the world to me. My name was Worried and Scared back then but with the help of everyone here I became Waves and Smiles. This thread is no longer just about me, it is about all of us and for anyone who needs mental health support, their carers and anyone who is interested in learning more. Sometimes we speak seriously, sometimes we offer gentle advice and a lot of the time we laugh together. Sometimes I write mini-novels about my experiences of living with complex mental illness. What is important is everyone here is there for each other. New posters are welcome to join in, or just lurk (we call them humming birds because they hover!) if they would prefer. This is a place without judgement or pressure, and a safe place for everyone. We try to keep abbreviations to a minimum but if there are some that you do not understand please ask.

Sir Pugliet is our Good Mental Health pug! You may notice that he is mentioned from time to time, he is a little cuddly pug toy that was sent to me by a friend on the thread. He is something of a celebrity now!

Hugs and warm handshakes, or finger squishes, whichever you prefer.

Also, please take a look at the following links which offer great advice written by the lovely people at MSE!

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/family/2016/03/martin-lewis-launches-new-money--mental-health-policy-institute

http://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2016/05/16/the-money-and-mental-health-policy-institute-whatll-it-really-do

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/mental-health-guide
    Last edited by Waves and Smiles; 17-05-2016 at 10:29 AM.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
Page 479
    • calleyw
    • By calleyw 30th Nov 17, 1:12 PM
    • 8,642 Posts
    • 15,530 Thanks
    calleyw
    Afternoon my Lovelies,

Hugs and squishes and handshakes all around.

Feeling a bit low today as AM left monday to go on a course until friday 8th. Think its hit me that he is not here.

Have got a few plans such as decluttering and decorating. And seeing my ex husband. I have the car so not so bad.

But eating a lot of rubbish as not cooking. I know very bad.

Anyway hope everyone is well.

Take care

Yours

Calley X
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
    • Lambyr
    • By Lambyr 30th Nov 17, 9:31 PM
    • 364 Posts
    • 1,646 Thanks
    Lambyr
    Hello. Not been around for a while, so I apologise for the following rant. I've just had enough this week. I'll PENGUIN the last bit.

Monday: Had to pop to the bank. Left car in car park for thirty minutes and came back to find some *beep* had keyed it, along with at least six other cars. What a wonderfully fulfilling life they must lead. Contacted 101 who could only have been less disinterested if they'd actually started singing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" down the phone to me.

We'll ignore the CCTV cameras looking right at my car that might have identified the perpetrator because it's clearly too much to ask. I'm sure there are really important things for the police to be doing, like hassling folk who feed pigeons or something.

Got home. Laptop hard drive has clearly decided it is time to die. Not a big deal, I suppose, but still £30ish.

Tuesday: Phone line died. Poof gone. BT reckon they'll have it fixed tomorrow - although their fault tracking service is a mixture of more contradictory and conflicting gibberish than a drunk Boris Johnson could come up with.

Course, no phone line = no internet. I've had to use my mobile as a portable hotspot. No Netflix, no Amazon, no YouTube, haven't even dared risk Spotify because my data allowance is only 4GB and I reckon normally I use five times that amount each day.

Wednesday: Microwave just died on me. Yeah, I kinda need that. So yay, expenses. And of course, try and put an order through on line using phone's data. That Verified by Visa thing decides to block the transaction and the stupid little window refreshed before I had chance to jot down the number to call. Lloyds use an automated phone thing to verify transactions - yeah, no phone line, doesn't work. Phoned Lloyds customer services who had no idea which number to call.

Got fed up. Cancelled debit card. Used a different card. Went straight through (on Verified by blooming Visa, no less).

Thursday: Mobile company decides to waste my time offering me an upgrade, only to then say although I'd passed the credit check, the phone they were offering at £21 a month was in a higher tier but I could have two phones at £19 a month. How the heck does that work, then? I could pay £38 a month to them for two phones but not £21 a month for one phone? Why would I even want two phones? I'm not a drug dealer.

Idiots.

Decide to cook something in new microwave. Makes a headache inducing high pitched whine when I use convection. Great. That's faulty.

PENGUINY BIT

So the long and short of all of this is that I'm sick of it. I'm sick of things breaking down. I'm sick of the absurdity of other people's stupid little rules. I'm sick of monopolies like Openreach and BT who couldn't even care less I have a disabled woman in the house and kinda need a phone for emergencies.

I'm sick of not being able to plan to do something nice for myself because any money I put aside inevitably goes towards paying for the endless procession of crap that keeps malfunctioning. A motherboard, a hard drive (two now), the fricking shed, the soundbar for the TV, a pair of headphones, a door frame, a clock, a mattress, a fence panel, the plumbing - and that's just what immediately leaps to mind this year. All broke, all stuff I need, all stuff I had to pay to replace or fix.

And what do I get out of it? Nothing, except to be stuck on a rock hurtling around a sun and surrounded by a gaggle of incompetents, racists, sexists, bigots and a bunch of other people that I can't escape from while having to live by their silly rules.

Oh, but hey, at least Harry is getting married. Given the bombardment of push notifications, I assume I'm supposed to care. There must be something wrong with me. I'd be happier to read a seventeen-thousand-word essay on the composition of camel dung than I care to read another one hundred word "article" about what bloody socks he'll be wearing.

Rant over.
    She would always like to say,
    Why change the past when you can own this day?
    • jobbingmusician
    • By jobbingmusician 30th Nov 17, 9:41 PM
    • 18,824 Posts
    • 19,143 Thanks
    jobbingmusician
    Oh, Lambyr, you do have my sympathies. Every bloody thing breaks at the same time, and life is REALLY sh*tty sometimes. Hugs!

(And I agree with the penguin, even though (penguin) I am a bit of a monarchist because I really respect the Queen, and believe that the royals probably really do generate more wealth for this country than they cost. But it did make me take a sharp intake of breath when someone posted on FB that the wedding would cost - can't remember how much, but a hell of a lot - and K & C council didn't fireproof their cladding cos it would have cost a hell of a little......(end penguin)
    I'm the Board Guide on the Matched Betting; Referrers and Jobseeking & Training boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

The good folk of the matched betting board are now (I hope!) supporting Macmillan, in memory of Fifigrace. Visit
    https://www.gofundme.com/running-the-leeds-10k-for-macmillan
    • Lambyr
    • By Lambyr 30th Nov 17, 10:02 PM
    • 364 Posts
    • 1,646 Thanks
    Lambyr
    PENGUIN Reply

I have no strong feelings about the Royal Family one way or the other. I just really don't care what they do and sometimes feel like I'm living in bizarro land when I come across articles about how people are buying something or other because Prince George had it for school dinner. I recently learned how to use Adobe Premiere Pro in an afternoon but I'll never understand human behaviour... should probably hand back those psychology qualifications!

But yeah. When you look at how much money is wasted on things and how much money we need to put other things right, it's frustrating. Still, I don't know, maybe makers of cheap tat will be able to flog a million celebratory biscuit tins to recoup some of the costs?

END
    • Torry Quine
    • By Torry Quine 30th Nov 17, 10:44 PM
    • 17,011 Posts
    • 26,030 Thanks
    Torry Quine
    Lambyr That's not good. How's E's mum?

I'm not coping again. Loon got a good report from the consultant. This week though his boss told him they want to end his contract so they can advertise his job! If he won't agree and sign a relief contract they will terminate on medical grounds. I'm getting legal advice.
    Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving . Albert Einstein.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 1st Dec 17, 12:12 AM
    • 545 Posts
    • 1,903 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    Royal penguin (that's an actual species!)

I'm sick of the Royal Wedding already. I'm particularly sick of all the pregnancy speculation and the invariable gushing if/when they do replicate. For crying out loud, there are little kids who already exist, not even five minutes away from Kensington Palace, who aren't getting enough to eat. Nobody gives a rat's !!! about them. And yes, JM, I feel that Grenfell Tower casts a dark shadow over the whole thing too.

There's that conspiracy theory that every time the British public shows signs of unrest, a major event with a "feelgood factor" seems to be announced. Maybe this is true but I'm not sure that a major event in a capital city with lots of Important People in attendance is wise in today's climate...

END PENGUIN

Lambyr, forgive me for being nosy and you don't have to answer this but I notice that the burden of paying for things seems to fall on your shoulders. I mean obviously the hard drives and motherboards are for your sole benefit but a shed, microwave, door frame, fence panel and plumbing are clearly not. Is your mother unable to contribute financially to these things? Are you both getting all the benefits you might be entitled to?
    • xXMessedUpXx
    • By xXMessedUpXx 1st Dec 17, 12:50 AM
    • 17,045 Posts
    • 44,815 Thanks
    xXMessedUpXx
    Work have signed the Time To Change pledge (to support those with MH problems) and it had an email address to contact the so i did a scary thing and emailed them with my expereinces. Not sure i will hear anything back but i thought i should try and do my bit
    "Life Is Like A Beautiful Melody Only The Lyrics Are Messed Up"
    To see the rainbow you need both the sun and the rain to make its colours appear
    weight lost: 1lbs
    • Lambyr
    • By Lambyr 1st Dec 17, 12:03 PM
    • 364 Posts
    • 1,646 Thanks
    Lambyr
    Lambyr That's not good. How's E's mum?

I'm not coping again. Loon got a good report from the consultant. This week though his boss told him they want to end his contract so they can advertise his job! If he won't agree and sign a relief contract they will terminate on medical grounds. I'm getting legal advice.
    Originally posted by Torry Quine
    Doing well at the moment. The first operation was successful but there were some minor complications with a balloon (or something) so a couple more operations were needed. Took a while but she's back on softish solid foods, and she's needed to visit a speech therapist. She's started radiotherapy too. E says the side effects so far haven't been too bad.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. Glad to hear the consultant's report is good, though.

Lambyr, forgive me for being nosy and you don't have to answer this but I notice that the burden of paying for things seems to fall on your shoulders. I mean obviously the hard drives and motherboards are for your sole benefit but a shed, microwave, door frame, fence panel and plumbing are clearly not. Is your mother unable to contribute financially to these things? Are you both getting all the benefits you might be entitled to?
    Originally posted by surveyqueenuk
    Yep, we get all the benefits we're entitled to. In fairness to my mum, she pays out for the fuel (though I pick the tarriff), water rates, home insurance and most of the groceries except things that aren't specifically for me alone (like Tesco knock-off Red Bull! ). She also has a bit of debt that is slowly being chipped away at (had to put some rather major electrical work on a credit card). We split the cost of Sky (on a deal, of course). And my mum did also help quite a lot towards financing my car (since I didn't have my job then), although that's all paid off now.

I pay for the phone line and Internet - which to be fair, isn't exclusively for me but trying to explain how Netflix comes on the telly to someone who can't work the microwave oven is asking a lot!

Other than that, to be fair, I don't pay out for that much. Dog insurance, boiler cover, my half of the Sky, and stuff that's basically mine like my mobile, software subscriptions, debts and that jazz.

Mum contributes a bit when stuff breaks down but I clearly have it fairly easy without having to pay for rent or fuel costs so I've always just taken care of stuff and things. Just annoyingly all the stuff and things seem to have chosen 2017 as the year to go bang.
    Last edited by Lambyr; 01-12-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    • onomatopoeia99
    • By onomatopoeia99 1st Dec 17, 12:15 PM
    • 3,601 Posts
    • 7,941 Thanks
    onomatopoeia99
    Hugs Torry, can't offer any advice, just sympathy and best wishes.

One of the things about houses is how everything seems to go wrong at once, some months the credit card bill seems to be an endless litany of stuff that needs fixing, so totally understand the whole "if it's not one thing it's another" feeling Lambyr, and also how utterly lost I end up if I don't have a working internet connection these days. I've had a 24/7 connection at home for getting on for 18 years, initally on dialup then ISDN before ADSL came along, my life is structured around it so if it vanishes my reaction is "now what do I do?" (watch stuff on the freeview recorder rather than streaming sense8 on netflix would probably be the answer).

Regarding The Wedding, I'm indifferent. Happy for the couple as I would be for anyone, but most of it passes me by. I get my news from Today on Radio 4 and it's just one item in a three hour news program, they still cover everything else (though Nicholas Witchell's voice has been heard more often in recent days). I appreciate that the tabloid press and tabloid TV and tabloid internet have probably gone overboard as usual, but they are catering to their market , which I'm not part of.

Am bumbling along OK, having sleep problems the last few weeks for no reason I can determine, I'm not even stressed about anything at the moment. Need to ask my friend if she's got her DBT sessions yet, as when I saw her last month it was plain she is depending on it coming through soon and I'm quite seriously considering just giving her the money to pay for 10 sessions privately if she doesn't hear anything by Christmas.
    INTP, nerd, libertarian and scifi geek.
    Home is where my books are.
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 1st Dec 17, 12:27 PM
    • 30,993 Posts
    • 114,193 Thanks
    Pyxis
    I am unashamedly monarchist.

I have spent a lifetime hearing and reading all sorts of things about the monarchy, both as an institution and about the individuals, good things, bad things, neutral things and mediocre things.

To cut a very long story short, I feel they are worth every penny, for all sorts of reasons, which I won't go into here.

Suffice to say, that their sense of duty overrides most personal considerations; it is only in very recent times that the younger members have, effectively, insisted on bringing up their children themselves. Even the Queen put her duty before her right to have a normal family life.

I just would add that for all the 'wealth' and 'privilege', they are in a velvet-lined prison, with gruelling work schedules which would floor a lot of people. They could abdicate their responsibilities and live very comfortably on their private incomes, but they don't. They put up with all the dross the media throws at them, because their duty to the country comes first.

Very few people would last a month in their shoes, believe me, with their every move, every facial expression, every action, every piece of clothing and every word scrutinised, recorded and re-reported over and over, even years later.

Just as with the referendum, there is a paucity of reporting of information about the really good stuff they do; instead, most reporting is critical and often scathing, so it's no wonder people get a skewed opinion.

It makes me very cross, and very sad, because imo they are one huge asset..........

A lifetime of contact with Prime Ministers. world leaders, top businesses and all sorts of other people, even us 'ordinary' ones, makes them very experienced indeed in both national and global affairs, and a strongly stabilising influence.

Ok, I shall shut up now, but in view of the horrible threads that have popped up in the last few days about Harry and Meghan, I had to let it out somewhere.

Thanks for listening.
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom
    Founder Member: WIMPS ANONYMOUS
    • seven-day-weekend
    • By seven-day-weekend 1st Dec 17, 12:44 PM
    • 29,842 Posts
    • 55,811 Thanks
    seven-day-weekend
    I am unashamedly monarchist.

I have spent a lifetime hearing and reading all sorts of things about the monarchy, both as an institution and about the individuals, good things, bad things, neutral things and mediocre things.

To cut a very long story short, I feel they are worth every penny, for all sorts of reasons, which I won't go into here.

Suffice to say, that their sense of duty overrides most personal considerations; it is only in very recent times that the younger members have, effectively, insisted on bringing up their children themselves. Even the Queen put her duty before her right to have a normal family life.

I just would add that for all the 'wealth' and 'privilege', they are in a velvet-lined prison, with gruelling work schedules which would floor a lot of people. They could abdicate their responsibilities and live very comfortably on their private incomes, but they don't. They put up with all the dross the media throws at them, because their duty to the country comes first.

Very few people would last a month in their shoes, believe me, with their every move, every facial expression, every action, every piece of clothing and every word scrutinised, recorded and re-reported over and over, even years later.

Just as with the referendum, there is a paucity of reporting of information about the really good stuff they do; instead, most reporting is critical and often scathing, so it's no wonder people get a skewed opinion.

It makes me very cross, and very sad, because imo they are one huge asset..........

A lifetime of contact with Prime Ministers. world leaders, top businesses and all sorts of other people, even us 'ordinary' ones, makes them very experienced indeed in both national and global affairs, and a strongly stabilising influence.

Ok, I shall shut up now, but in view of the horrible threads that have popped up in the last few days about Harry and Meghan, I had to let it out somewhere.

Thanks for listening.
    Originally posted by Pyxis
    Well said, totally agree xx
    To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and to sing it to them when they have forgotten it
    'I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because I see everything by it': C.S. Lewis
    'Let me tell you this one thing. When you fall out, as you will, don't get blaming each other. Look inside yourself first'. - Hilda Ogden, to Sally on her wedding day to Kevin, Coronation Street 1986. '
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 1st Dec 17, 12:47 PM
    • 30,993 Posts
    • 114,193 Thanks
    Pyxis
    Well said, totally agree xx
    Originally posted by seven-day-weekend
    Wow!

I was cowering behind the sofa, expecting a load of stick!
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

• whitewing
    • By whitewing 1st Dec 17, 1:05 PM
    • 11,532 Posts
    • 48,287 Thanks
    whitewing
    Belated happy birthday, WaS. I did wish you happy bday in my head a few times on the day but don't find it easy to post via mobile.

I like royalty as it reminds me of my grandparents. My grandmother lived in London and adored the Queen. Various distant relatives worked for them or met them in one form or other and felt nicely special.

Littlewing and I have been making all sorts of Christmassy things. Unlike me at her age, the stuff she makes is classy and artistic so I am pleased. We made some of the National Trust's sliced orange Xmas decorations and they looked great - not as great as the picture on the website, but the people we gave them too hadn't seen that. Now we are going to do some more for other family members. We are also going to make marzipan tree decorations and melt our own chocolate tree decorations.

The lego advent calendar has been opened this morning. (This was a present to littlewing).

I got two beautiful xmas mugs for £1 each in a charity shop this morning. There is some very good quality stuff in the charity shops now.

Smear test result came back normal. This is only the second one I had in about 20 years, so definitely worth having them done, even if you have been ignoring them for years. I had convinced myself that something must be wrong through my neglect.

Brr, nippy here and I am in the balmy South of England.
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
    • onomatopoeia99
    • By onomatopoeia99 1st Dec 17, 1:21 PM
    • 3,601 Posts
    • 7,941 Thanks
    onomatopoeia99
    I was cowering behind the sofa, expecting a load of stick!
    Originally posted by Pyxis
    Not from me, I was commenting about the coverage rather than the constitutional argument (which I'm happy to go into but wanted to avoid. I basically favour the status quo - Latin, not the band - though I am conflicted and I certainly would never trade places with any of them, no matter how wealthy they are. ).

edit - am home now, I left work at lunch time as I was so tired there was no point me being there
    INTP, nerd, libertarian and scifi geek.
    Home is where my books are.
    • calleyw
    • By calleyw 1st Dec 17, 1:56 PM
    • 8,642 Posts
    • 15,530 Thanks
    calleyw
    Smear test result came back normal. This is only the second one I had in about 20 years, so definitely worth having them done, even if you have been ignoring them for years. I had convinced myself that something must be wrong through my neglect.
    Originally posted by whitewing
    WW well done for going. I had my first one last year at 44. The nurse was amazing. I thought she was going to give me grief about it. Nope she said well done for coming. She did not rush me and said not the most dignified of things. I think we all convince oursleves of things.

If I think I am not sure on some food being iffy when I eat it, I then start to convince myself its iffy and get upset stomach and headache etc

I feel a bit better today due to getting a decent nights sleep and I have company today as well.

Everyone have a good a day as possible.

yours

Calley x
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
    • elsien
    • By elsien 1st Dec 17, 5:03 PM
    • 15,403 Posts
    • 38,672 Thanks
    elsien
    I'm with you on the sleep issues at the moment, Ono. Went to the GP about something else and asked while I was there. I was told they didn't want to do sleeping pills (which I hadn't requested and wouldn't take anyway) and I was given a print out about sleep hygiene. Which on a quick glance seems like a long list of statements of the bleeding obvious, however I do know there are things I could be doing to help such as getting to bed at a vaguely sensible time, so I suppose I should give it a go.
    Melly, Code, Was, Welly and all our other missing people, if you're reading this, really hope you're all doing as well as can be expected given the curveballs that life keeps throwing
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Lambyr
    • By Lambyr 1st Dec 17, 7:03 PM
    • 364 Posts
    • 1,646 Thanks
    Lambyr
    I can now add Friday: phone line still not fixed. Called BT. Due to a "communications error" they never requested the engineer to fix my line. So now I've had to buy a data bolt on to get me through the weekend since I was down to my last 50MB.

If anyone with a good memory can do me a favour and remind me that whatever they offer next July not to renew my contract with them, that'd be appreciated. Thanks!
    • dandy-candy
    • By dandy-candy 2nd Dec 17, 4:55 PM
    • 1,725 Posts
    • 8,977 Thanks
    dandy-candy
    Elsien could you share some more details about the sleep print out please?
    • elsien
    • By elsien 2nd Dec 17, 6:15 PM
    • 15,403 Posts
    • 38,672 Thanks
    elsien
    Info about what normal sleep is and normal amounts.
    Defining insomnia.
    Causes of poor sleep.
    Ways to improve sleep - general tips about sleep hygiene. (The one about not drinking alcohol 6 hours before bedtime ain't going to happen.)
    Information about various therapies.

I think the idea is that you try the stuff you can do yourself first, then go back to the GP for further referrals if it's not happening.

It also links to this, which may have similar information.

https://sleepcouncil.org.uk
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 2nd Dec 17, 6:26 PM
    • 30,993 Posts
    • 114,193 Thanks
    Pyxis
    I must admit that I did find alcohol interferes with sleep, not just because of the effect of it on the brain, but because it always makes me need to go to the loo in the night even more often than 'normally', as the Need wakes me up.

I do sleep better when I haven't drunk alcohol after about 5or 6pm.

Another thing that helps, because I'm sure I snore, is taping my mouth shut.
    Not as awful as it sounds......... use a piece of 2.5cm micropore tape vertically down across the middle of your closed lips. Only use micropore tape, not Elastoplast!
    In an emergency, you can easily open your mouth, even if asleep, but otherwise, the tape keeps your mouth shut and helps to reduce snoring.

And finally, Cheshire cheese at bedtime seems to help a bit, too. Some studies were done on the effect of cheese on sleeping/nightmares etc, and it was shown not to have a bad effect on sleep, or to promote nightmares, and it even showed that some cheeses, notable Cheshire cheese, actually seems to help sleep.

I've tried it, and it does seem to help.

All these things have a quite subtle effect, but used together, could make a difference.
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,010Posts Today

6,195Users online

Martin's Twitter