Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Nick
    • By MSE Nick 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    • 255Posts
    • 78Thanks
    MSE Nick
    MintVine - survey sites discussion
    • 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    MintVine - survey sites discussion 26th Jan 16 at 11:17 AM
    The first point of call is read the full Survey Sites guide. Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

MintVine

Simply click reply and add your feedback. If you want to discuss survey sites in general, please go to the Survey Stashing thread.
Page 5
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 21st Nov 17, 11:09 PM
    • 545 Posts
    • 1,904 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    It seems like they've stopped giving consolation points now. They were pretty much the only reason I continued to do surveys with them so think I'll knock it on the head next cashout.
    Originally posted by Planet Switzerland
    I've been getting them, even got a 30 pointer today.
    • Planet Switzerland
    • By Planet Switzerland 22nd Nov 17, 9:51 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    Planet Switzerland
    I've been getting them, even got a 30 pointer today.
    Originally posted by surveyqueenuk

Really? Since the change it no longer specifies the number of consolation points and I've been screened out of surveys and got no consolation points.
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 24th Nov 17, 8:40 PM
    • 335 Posts
    • 202 Thanks
    sharpe106
    you still get them but more and more dont offer them
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 25th Nov 17, 2:49 AM
    • 336 Posts
    • 806 Thanks
    Kavor
    The process is the same as it was before the rebrand. You receive consolation points unless one of the following happens :-

- The survey is full. You normally get this as soon as you try to start the survey, but unfortunately it can happen once you've completed the survey as the lazy survey writers decide to check if the survey is full, right at the end.
    - The survey is being run by the Your Surveys company. under the Mintvine branding these were always shown as 0 consolation points before you started a survey.

The only change is that you now no longer see the number of consolation points before you start a survey.
    • Penny-less
    • By Penny-less 29th Nov 17, 7:24 PM
    • 122 Posts
    • 100 Thanks
    Penny-less
    I've done quite well with Mintvine but just lately I am getting annoyed by them. I find I get to the end of a long survey only to be told that I do not qualify or that they have reached quota etc. I have tried chasing this up but the message I finally get back is next to useless, asking for details I no longer have as the survey is finished..............
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

342Posts Today

2,332Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin