Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Nick
    • By MSE Nick 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    • 254Posts
    • 78Thanks
    MSE Nick
    MintVine - survey sites discussion
    • 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    MintVine - survey sites discussion 26th Jan 16 at 11:17 AM
    The first point of call is read the full Survey Sites guide. Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

MintVine

Simply click reply and add your feedback. If you want to discuss survey sites in general, please go to the Survey Stashing thread.
Page 5
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 21st Nov 17, 11:09 PM
    • 557 Posts
    • 1,968 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    It seems like they've stopped giving consolation points now. They were pretty much the only reason I continued to do surveys with them so think I'll knock it on the head next cashout.
    Originally posted by Planet Switzerland
    I've been getting them, even got a 30 pointer today.
    • Planet Switzerland
    • By Planet Switzerland 22nd Nov 17, 9:51 PM
    • 129 Posts
    • 96 Thanks
    Planet Switzerland
    I've been getting them, even got a 30 pointer today.
    Originally posted by surveyqueenuk

Really? Since the change it no longer specifies the number of consolation points and I've been screened out of surveys and got no consolation points.
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 24th Nov 17, 8:40 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 211 Thanks
    sharpe106
    you still get them but more and more dont offer them
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 25th Nov 17, 2:49 AM
    • 325 Posts
    • 823 Thanks
    Kavor
    The process is the same as it was before the rebrand. You receive consolation points unless one of the following happens :-

- The survey is full. You normally get this as soon as you try to start the survey, but unfortunately it can happen once you've completed the survey as the lazy survey writers decide to check if the survey is full, right at the end.
    - The survey is being run by the Your Surveys company. under the Mintvine branding these were always shown as 0 consolation points before you started a survey.

The only change is that you now no longer see the number of consolation points before you start a survey.
    • Penny-less
    • By Penny-less 29th Nov 17, 7:24 PM
    • 122 Posts
    • 100 Thanks
    Penny-less
    I've done quite well with Mintvine but just lately I am getting annoyed by them. I find I get to the end of a long survey only to be told that I do not qualify or that they have reached quota etc. I have tried chasing this up but the message I finally get back is next to useless, asking for details I no longer have as the survey is finished..............
    • tonycottee
    • By tonycottee 29th Dec 17, 5:16 PM
    • 1,067 Posts
    • 2,068 Thanks
    tonycottee
    Here is a review of how much you can expect to earn if anyone!!!8217;s interested. https://www.householdmoneysaving.com/branded-surveys/
    Last edited by tonycottee; 05-01-2018 at 11:45 PM.
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 29th Dec 17, 5:36 PM
    • 120 Posts
    • 368 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    I've done quite well with Mintvine but just lately I am getting annoyed by them. I find I get to the end of a long survey only to be told that I do not qualify or that they have reached quota etc. I have tried chasing this up but the message I finally get back is next to useless, asking for details I no longer have as the survey is finished..............
    Originally posted by Penny-less
    I just ticket the survey if I get DQ'd at finish - the survey number is in your click history and I've always found their CS to be very good. It remains my favourite site and paid for Christmas nicely.
    I was nervous when they changed to Branded but haven't has any issues so far.
    • rich_shot2003
    • By rich_shot2003 30th Dec 17, 10:00 AM
    • 1,928 Posts
    • 577 Thanks
    rich_shot2003
    Have to say i think its one of the better ones out there.

i like all the extra points you can earn for doing 10 polls in a row and for doing 10 surveys in 7 days.
    • Vintage67
    • By Vintage67 30th Dec 17, 2:54 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Vintage67
    Anyone else had problems getting paid via PayPal in the last week or so? I'm still awaiting a payment processed on the 21st, and my previous payments all arrived on the day they were processed. Looking on their support forum, there are several other people with the same problem. I've tried contacting support a couple of times but no response - hopefully it's just an Xmas glitch rather than them getting low on funds!
    Otherwise I've been generally happy with the re-branding, although the 'consolation' points for screenouts seem to have disappeared altogether now. On the other hand the extra points for the daily poll streak that you get once you have a silver/gold badge are nice.
    • *katie*
    • By *katie* 3rd Jan 18, 8:11 PM
    • 78 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    *katie*
    Has anyone else's account vanished on this website? I tried to log in today and it doesn't let me, I try and reset my password and it says my account doesn't exist? I had ~300 points as well!
    • rich_shot2003
    • By rich_shot2003 4th Jan 18, 5:02 AM
    • 1,928 Posts
    • 577 Thanks
    rich_shot2003
    Has anyone else's account vanished on this website? I tried to log in today and it doesn't let me, I try and reset my password and it says my account doesn't exist? I had ~300 points as well!
    Originally posted by *katie*

Nope i have just logged in and all is as it was with my account.

maybe try it in a new browser and see if that works.
    • StephiGee
    • By StephiGee 15th Jan 18, 10:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    StephiGee
    Problems with Branded Surveys (formerly Mintvine)
    Has anyone recently encountered problems with redeeming their points?

For near on 3 months I've been trying to contact someone at Branded Surveys but to no avail.
    I have been having numerous problems with my account and just want some help from a human being in their customer service department...if there is such a thing???

Has anyone had any recent success in getting in contact with someone from Branded Surveys customer services? If so, please would you share the method / details you used in order to make contact and get a personal response successfully.

I'm at my wits end, especially as I've accumulated close to 10000 points!
    Any help with this would be gratefully received. Many thanks in advance
    • rich_shot2003
    • By rich_shot2003 16th Jan 18, 4:09 AM
    • 1,928 Posts
    • 577 Thanks
    rich_shot2003

For near on 3 months I've been trying to contact someone at Branded Surveys but to no avail.
    I have been having numerous problems with my account and just want some help from a human being in their customer service department...if there is such a thing???

Has anyone had any recent success in getting in contact with someone from Branded Surveys customer services? If so, please would you share the method / details you used in order to make contact and get a personal response successfully.

Originally posted by StephiGee
    i emailed them just after Christmas and got a email back yesterday.

they do seem to be very slow at everything since christmas for some reason.

try sending email again to them.
    • Vintage67
    • By Vintage67 16th Jan 18, 9:24 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Vintage67

Originally posted by StephiGee
    There are lots of people on both Branded's feedback forum and the SurveyPolice forums having problems getting the Redeem button to appear or work. The fix seems to be trying different browsers, clearing cookies or logging off/on, though that doesn't work for everyone.

I think the correct way to contact them is via 'Contact Support' on their website, although they also have an email address 'info@gobranded.com'

From past experience though, they only seem to reply when they've got a solution to what you're asking about. E.g. over Christmas there were long delays in PayPal payments, I only got a reply after they'd resolved the problem and sent my payment , which was over a week after I'd contacted them (via their Contact Support link).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

236Posts Today

1,470Users online

Martin's Twitter