Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Nick
    • By MSE Nick 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    • 255Posts
    • 78Thanks
    MSE Nick
    MintVine - survey sites discussion
    • 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    MintVine - survey sites discussion 26th Jan 16 at 11:17 AM
    The first point of call is read the full Survey Sites guide. Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

MintVine

Simply click reply and add your feedback. If you want to discuss survey sites in general, please go to the Survey Stashing thread.
Page 4
    • Spendingqueen
    • By Spendingqueen 6th Sep 17, 8:16 AM
    • 71 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    Spendingqueen
    I am on the fence with this site, the payouts are pretty quick and they have available surveys most of the time but whenever I click through email it always says either survey not active or has filled up - even 2 minutes after I get the email.

However at the minute other sites don't seem to be much better - Getting frustrated at spending 5 minutes to be told either a survey is full or I am not what they are looking for.
    • Planet Switzerland
    • By Planet Switzerland 11th Sep 17, 11:22 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    Planet Switzerland
    I always find the e-mail invites for the 2 minutes for 100 points type surveys are always full when clicking on them, but the 20 minutes for 25 points are always available, but I just purposely screen myself out of those and get my consolation points.

I'm quite selective with the surveys I do for them, some are ridiculously low paid. If it turns out to be a tick box one though I close it straight away, found to my cost in the past that you just end up in a never ending series of surveys.
    • logyon
    • By logyon 18th Oct 17, 3:38 PM
    • 329 Posts
    • 426 Thanks
    logyon
    Mintvine Survey Site
    I have recently signed up to mint vine survey site.

I will post my findings and feedback when doing this website.

If others with to join in too here is my link to the website:

https://mintvine.com/users/register/cdf436a40405d456a96590909

Thanks
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 18th Oct 17, 3:46 PM
    • 722 Posts
    • 1,980 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Existing thread here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5400344
    • jdbigguy
    • By jdbigguy 18th Oct 17, 7:42 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    jdbigguy
    Waste of time
    I have just spent 3 hours on the Mintvine site. Only one in about 20 surveys were suitable. Many asked a bunch of questions and then announced they were closed. Many links went to other surveys which immediately said they were closed already. The massive majority asked questions that Mintvine held in my profile and said I was not suitable.
    Overall it was a waste of time and I would not recommend them.
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 19th Oct 17, 12:09 AM
    • 316 Posts
    • 191 Thanks
    sharpe106
    I would not recommend them either you get a few good surveys but most are either unsuitable or work out at about 40p for 15/20mins if you are lucky and do not get screened out towards the end.
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 19th Oct 17, 5:24 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    For balance, this is far and away my favourite site. I do work from home though and do surveys in my 'down' times. I cash out constantly and always have 2 or 3000 pending at any time,
    My quality score is high and I wonder if that's why I get so many well paid surveys, not sure. I do get plenty of 200 points for 6 minutes surveys and complete them and like the fact even if I do get DQ'd I often get 30 points for trying. I racked up 700 odd points yesterday alone including a 200 point short survey.

There is much to get to grips with on Mintvine, offers, Ad-Wall etc. but I love it. There is always something for me to do on there but as I said I work at home so it's easier for me to make the most of it.
    • sebloak
    • By sebloak 8th Nov 17, 2:26 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    sebloak
    Just joined Mintvine, to see how good it is and so far not impressed.
    1. Having difficulty getting emails, they just end up on my ISP web based mail server in the trash even though they are marked as not spam
    2. Can't verify my phone, it seems to only accept the US format numbers even though it shows the +44 prefix before entering the rest of the number.
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 8th Nov 17, 5:24 PM
    • 275 Posts
    • 5,434 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    I had to contact them to verify my phone but they responded very quickly.
    • MKSPUR
    • By MKSPUR 15th Nov 17, 11:00 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MKSPUR
    Beware of MINTVINE
    Mintvine has changed now to BRANDED surveys and are now not paying people what they owe them .If you see the site "SURVEY POLICE" you will see many complaints including being chucked off the site for using a "Proxy Server" and not replying to any emails ??
    This is the second site that I know off that is cheating people (IPOLL) so please beware !
    Shame really as they were a really good survey site till last week.
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 15th Nov 17, 11:03 AM
    • 86 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    Thanks for the heads-up, this has been my favourite site and I should be due another cash out today.
    Will take a look at survey police.
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 15th Nov 17, 11:13 AM
    • 324 Posts
    • 1,591 Thanks
    MLE007
    I'm due a cash-out too, will keep an eye out - thanks for posting
    SPC #015

2017 in 2017 £4029.50
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 15th Nov 17, 11:47 AM
    • 722 Posts
    • 1,980 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    I've already switched over to Branded Surveys - and my balance has switched over also. I did the daily survey through Branded yesterday and everything is as it was on MV. No problems here so far.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 15th Nov 17, 1:56 PM
    • 4,117 Posts
    • 8,961 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    I tried to log in but I can't, and I also can't re-set my password. So I've not idea if I had any money left in my account. I doubt it though, I stopped using them last year because I got screened out so much.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,807.40
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,290
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 15th Nov 17, 2:01 PM
    • 536 Posts
    • 1,869 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    MintVine paid me yesterday - a day early so no issues here. Obviously, I might be speaking too soon...

Anyway, maybe now is a good time to remind people not to let a balance build up on any site. Always cash out as soon as you hit the threshold.
    • Nic880
    • By Nic880 15th Nov 17, 5:45 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    Nic880
    Oooh I’ve just signed up to these a few weeks ago not yet got enough to have a pay out. Should I carry on do you think or just leave it??
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 15th Nov 17, 5:51 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    Oooh I’ve just signed up to these a few weeks ago not yet got enough to have a pay out. Should I carry on do you think or just leave it??
    Originally posted by Nic880
    I have made a lot with this site, I have paid for some big ticket items for Christmas with vouchers I've earned and once I got used to Mintvine it has become my favourite and fastest earner. I say carry on, keep to the rules, withdraw at any chance you get (I'd say that about any survey site) and see how you go. It has been great and I will be disappointed if that changes but hey...
    • Nic880
    • By Nic880 15th Nov 17, 6:10 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    Nic880
    Brill thanks luxurywoman!
    • MKSPUR
    • By MKSPUR 17th Nov 17, 9:10 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MKSPUR
    This message is what a lot of people are getting

"Our indicators are showing a proxy server and we will be unable to do business with her until this changes."

This is complete rubbish as they owe me 50 dollars and will not pay up .
    • Planet Switzerland
    • By Planet Switzerland 21st Nov 17, 10:10 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    Planet Switzerland
    It seems like they've stopped giving consolation points now. They were pretty much the only reason I continued to do surveys with them so think I'll knock it on the head next cashout.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

276Posts Today

1,405Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin