Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Nick
    • By MSE Nick 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    • 255Posts
    • 78Thanks
    MSE Nick
    MintVine - survey sites discussion
    • 26th Jan 16, 11:17 AM
    MintVine - survey sites discussion 26th Jan 16 at 11:17 AM
    The first point of call is read the full Survey Sites guide. Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

MintVine

Simply click reply and add your feedback. If you want to discuss survey sites in general, please go to the Survey Stashing thread.
Page 4
    • Spendingqueen
    • By Spendingqueen 6th Sep 17, 8:16 AM
    • 59 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Spendingqueen
    I am on the fence with this site, the payouts are pretty quick and they have available surveys most of the time but whenever I click through email it always says either survey not active or has filled up - even 2 minutes after I get the email.

However at the minute other sites don't seem to be much better - Getting frustrated at spending 5 minutes to be told either a survey is full or I am not what they are looking for.
    • Planet Switzerland
    • By Planet Switzerland 11th Sep 17, 11:22 PM
    • 100 Posts
    • 65 Thanks
    Planet Switzerland
    I always find the e-mail invites for the 2 minutes for 100 points type surveys are always full when clicking on them, but the 20 minutes for 25 points are always available, but I just purposely screen myself out of those and get my consolation points.

I'm quite selective with the surveys I do for them, some are ridiculously low paid. If it turns out to be a tick box one though I close it straight away, found to my cost in the past that you just end up in a never ending series of surveys.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,439Posts Today

6,821Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin