Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• tortoiseshellcat
    • By tortoiseshellcat 16th Jan 16, 5:43 PM
    • 260Posts
    • 69Thanks
    • 16th Jan 16, 5:43 PM 16th Jan 16 at 5:43 PM
    Has anyone bought a phone from Some of the reviews aren't great so I was hoping for some opinions from people who have bought from them. Eg does the phone come when it is supposed to and also if I bought a phone on o2 would I still have an o2 online account or pay via Sorry if that's a silly question lol.
Page 3
    • jersey200
    • By jersey200 7th Jan 18, 6:46 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Thank you very much Junkie, that makes so much sense ! sending them a e.mail monday lets hope it gets things moving ?.will let you know ASAP.
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 7th Jan 18, 7:01 PM
    • 7,661 Posts
    • 2,451 Thanks
    You may find post 30 here useful:-

Although my legal actions against CPW have all been to do with cashback contracts, LBAs should contain (and be viewed with) a similar approach.
    • PHK
    • By PHK 8th Jan 18, 7:52 AM
    • 101 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    Make sure it's an actual letter sent by a recorded means to the correct address and follow up with an email.
    • jersey200
    • By jersey200 17th Jan 18, 8:12 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Anyone help with the right address and e.mail for this company as its a minefield looking on the net !! many thanks Andy we still have had no reply
    when they say they are looking into this , its costing premium time ..
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 18th Jan 18, 7:54 AM
    • 7,661 Posts
    • 2,451 Thanks
    Registered Office: 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS,

Address it to "CPW - T/A". I'd email a copy to at the same time. There is a Southampton address they seem to refer people to, but LBA's should usually be sent to the Registered address. The email would be quicker and alert them so they may actually deal with it faster and you've hit two parts of the Group. A letter doesn't need to be recorded or first class. Last time I sent them a LBA I think I just used the email, but I haven't used CPW for about 3-4 years now so can't remember.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,701Posts Today

6,931Users online

Martin's Twitter