Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • 3forholidays
    • By 3forholidays 24th Dec 15, 6:07 PM
    • 986Posts
    • 10,625Thanks
    3forholidays
    * It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year * - It's the 2016 Christmas Chatter Thread
    • 24th Dec 15, 6:07 PM
    * It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year * - It's the 2016 Christmas Chatter Thread 24th Dec 15 at 6:07 PM
    Official MSE Insert:

Thanks to 3forholidays for creating this fab thread devoted to how to thriftily spend time, rather than cash, on your 2016 festivities. If you're coming from the weekly email, scroll down the first several posts below for a compendium of thrifty Christmas tips.

Back to the original post...

‘It’s the most wonderful time of the year
    With the kids jingle belling
    And everyone telling you be of good cheer
    It’s the most wonderful time of the year’

Hello and welcome to the 5th Christmas Chatter Thread.

This thread is not just about Christmas, but our whole year. We have had many ups and downs, deaths and births but we have all made it through to the end of the last thread and Christmas 2015.

NOTE - For all new people please don't lurk, but come and join in with all the chatter. We are all a little mad (about Christmas!), but not dangerous.

The following posts will be made up of all the links saved from last year with new ones added as we go.
    This will hopefully make it easier in October when we are all looking for them.

Please let me know if any become out of date or if you would like your birthday added to the list

Thanks to all posters on the previous threads – the thread is only a success because of your contributions!

So on that note it is over to you and roll on Christmas 2016!

Our Birthdays

JANUARY
    Newthrift 18th
    Clumsy42 28th

FEBRUARY
    murie 24th
    junior_j 25th

MARCH
    vulpix 12th

APRIL
    quidsy 23rd
    princesskitty29 29th

MAY
    pixtotts 4th
    Opee92 13th
    Pinksteps 21st

JUNE
    Nic2075 1st
    04624181 13th
    dropsofjupiter 22nd
    msgigglewick 23rd

JULY
    mrs-moneypenny 17th
    Hanley25 19th

AUGUST
    Treasurequeen 12th
    patentgirl 30th

SEPTEMBER
    Spendless 28th
    whitesatin 28th

OCTOBER
    freespirit66 1st

NOVEMBER
    Peppapig 1st
    mrsinvisable 7th
    pinknfluffy28 28th

DECEMBER
    FeistyFidget 14th
    3forholidays 15th
    CHRISSYG 25th !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 3forholidays; 13-11-2016 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Adding the birthdays
    A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are.
Page 111
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 8th Oct 16, 4:04 PM
    • 3,159 Posts
    • 13,431 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    Hi all, hugs to all that need them.

Free, that stag is beautiful!

Just about caught up, bought my nan a relaxwell heated throw (she's 80 and recently out of rehab/hospital for 6 weeks after a serious infection) as she's always cold. Struggling what to get my dad - my parents are emigrating in a few months permanently, so can't be anything bulky. He has enough alcohol to sink a battle ship, doesn't follow sports, doesn't do gadgets, and his hobbies have been done to death. He works 84 hours a week, so doesn't have time for much! He's not a foodie, very casual, has enough clothes to start his own shop and is an abject nightmare to buy for. Oh and he only wears Bulgari, which he has six bottles of unopened at the moment. Any ideas apart from money/ gift cards as they are so impersonal?
    Originally posted by DomRavioli
    Does dad need to learn a new language when they emigrate? If so, maybe a basic course to help fit in with the natives. Or maybe you can simply give him the most valuable thing at the moment, your time, to help pack, reminisce, help towards shipping costs if needed, I know that money is impersonal, but it could be a subliminal way of giving your blessing to the move.
    Did my LBM in reverseFinally debt free with money in the bank!

I know I am getting old, but there is no need for my consultant to age me by another 10 years 😉
    • Peppapig
    • By Peppapig 8th Oct 16, 4:35 PM
    • 870 Posts
    • 11,625 Thanks
    Peppapig
    GTQ hope the hearing test goes well and it turns out not to be long term.

MURIE I'm sorry to hear you've had a vertigo attack, it must be horrible. Hope you're soon feeling more like you. Your instructions are being followed never fear, I'm resting a lot more although I have managed not to shout at DH (much) lol. What would I do without you

FREE the stag is lovely, you must have quite a collection now.

MANDCO sorry to hear the fibro is playing up but I think you're doing the right thing, you know your limitations and ultimately your health is the most important thing.

DOMRAVIOLI your Dad is a nightmare gift recipient lol. What about sponsoring or adopting an animal in his name (I once sponsored a donkey for a year for my brother in law) or a donation to a charity on his behalf or maybe buying one of the Oxfam type gifts where you buy a cow for a third world family? I'm afraid that's the extent of my ideas but I do wish you luck.

CHRISSEY it was me with the chocolate coins. Thank you, I'll get DD to pick some up for me when she gets her shopping. I feel for you with the ESA claim. Dealing with such things is so stressful and frustrating. Loving the idea of your dog whining for his pressies.

MRSINVISIBLE your poor DD, why on earth is phoning and speaking to these people so ruddy annoying. When I was first diagnosed I made a claim for contributions based ESA and spent ages on the phone making a claim, sent in medical certificates, provided evidence, got confirmation from my GP and then was finally told I didn't have contributions for the relevant period. Given that they had my NI number at the beginning of the phone call, wouldn't it have been easier to check my contributions before wasting everyone's time? Sorry to hear about your laptop and tablet - it's scary how much we've all got to rely on them.

CLUMSY congratulations on getting your certificate, it's official now.

Having a relaxing day pottering about. I bought two Mdf letters and some fancy buttons and am making decorated letters for step DGS and honorary GDS as part of their Christmas presents. Have done one and one still to go. Still mulling over the stocking challenge, I've got an idea but it needs a bit more work. Off to do a bit of work on my dolls house now I think. Have a look very weekend everyone.
    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas .....
    Challenges for 2016
    1.Get through my treatment;
    2.Be positive and find something good that's happened every day;
    3.Get out into the open air as much as possible;
    4. Buy a caravan!
    • Peppapig
    • By Peppapig 8th Oct 16, 4:36 PM
    • 870 Posts
    • 11,625 Thanks
    Peppapig
    Forgot to say I hope you're ok PINKSTEPS, I'll FB message you later.
    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas .....
    Challenges for 2016
    1.Get through my treatment;
    2.Be positive and find something good that's happened every day;
    3.Get out into the open air as much as possible;
    4. Buy a caravan!
    • vulpix
    • By vulpix 8th Oct 16, 6:46 PM
    • 592 Posts
    • 12,529 Thanks
    vulpix
    Oh Dear Murie,that must be horrible,I hope you feel better soon.

Peppa,It must be so nice to have children in the family who believe,magical.I am glad you have perked up a bit.It is only to be expected,these things take it out of you emotionally.Fingers crossed you will be all done by Christmas and then you can tell DH off with no excuses!You are so clever with all your makes,i would love it if you gave us pics.

Hope you are continuing to feel a bit better Clumsy( hope you are going to show off your certificate in a frame) and Ms Paws.I cant help with tissue paper,I have never bought any,just save any I get and reuse!

Mrs G, saw some big fluffy grey throws in Tesco today.

Mandco,Tax credits were the bane of my life,I used to dread it.I agree with schools and the bottomless pockets thing.I had two at primary at the same time and there was a letter home every week wanting money for something or other.Trips i didn't mind as i thought I couldnt afford to take us all on a trip but a pound to wear your own clothes every few weeks,toast every Friday etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!! My disposable income was £22 per week,every penny counted.Grrrrrrrrrr

Same for you Mrs i (sorry capital i doesn't work often )It is so stressful to phone these places and fill in the forms.It used to make me so anxious.

Gwendolyn any chance of a pic of your bunting?

Sammy Kaye I hope all goes well with your son.xxx

GTQ,thats a shock about your hearing.Perhaps it is connected to the shingles which I hope are improving btw,x

PK29 exciting times,a house move and on countdown for Christmas.Are you feeling more settled now after your move to a new area?

Mandco is fibro affected by the cold?I hope you improve soon.x

Free,love the stag,another to add to the herd.

DomRavioli Your dad and my husband are very similar.So far I have got him a book he won't read and some fudge! I did think of a blue tooth padlock for his sainted shed so he could open it with his phone.He lost the key recently and had to saw the padlock off lol.

Chrissy thanks for the heads up about Aldeee chocolate coins.
    I will have a look at the Yorkshire wildlife Park,it won't be too far for us.Was it you who recommended Cannon Hall? We went in the summer and enjoyed it.

Been shopping this afternoon.Picked up a fire bucket grow your own chilli set for DD's bf and some jack daniels fudge for Mr V from Dunelm.

Off out now to a fundraising pie n peas race night,Rock n Roll!

Vx
    • nextyeartina
    • By nextyeartina 8th Oct 16, 7:48 PM
    • 689 Posts
    • 1,010 Thanks
    nextyeartina
    DomRavioli - how about a photo book or scrapbook full of memories to take with him?

Tina x
    The £1,000 emergency fund challenge #163 - £536.16/£1000
    • murie
    • By murie 8th Oct 16, 7:50 PM
    • 937 Posts
    • 6,951 Thanks
    murie
    Peppa- glad to hear you are resting, I understand how frustrating it is but sometimes we have to listen to what our bodies are telling us and this is one of those times for you x Also I am (allegedly!) evil when crossed so don't upset me and do as Dr Murie says!

Dom Ravioli- wow that's a difficult man to buy for!! I don't have any suggestions Im afraid. I thought DH was difficult to buy for! Is there something he could use during the course of his work?( I have bought DH an endoscope to use in his surveys for video evidence, not standard equipment but it will help him in some cases- lateral thinking in play there).

Mandco and Mrs I- any kind of interaction with the benefits system is a nightmare. We had a letter that DH underpaid tax so I rang at the beginning of the week to pay it over the phone. I couldn't do it on line so the advisor talked me though it only to find that the system wasn't working! Then when I requested to pay it over the phone as I originally rang up to do, I was told the card system was down and would be for 48 hours! And to top it all he warned me at the end of the conversation that if we didn't pay by 31st October we would incur a fine! That's what I had spent the previous 25 mins trying to do!

Clumsy- get a nice certificate frame and put it where you can see it everyday- visual inspiration is a strong force that can carry us along when we are feeling low and not up to the tasks ahead.

Mrs paws- The Works or Wilkinsons usually have tissue paper. Bear in mind though that tissue paper rips very easily and is see through so you will need several sheets to obscure whats inside,so may work out expensive.

Vulpix- how is your back now- and what is a pie and peas race may I ask?? Sounds like fun!

Free- our Home Bargains had run out of the framed quotes today- Im gutted cus I wanted another one. They also only had 2 stags left- they had loads last week. I noticed on Asda that there is a similar stags head wall hanging for £20- Im not too sure how I feel about it tbh but if anyone collects them (OMO that's you!) it might be worth a look.

I have been out today! Wooho!! Only shopping but hey its freedom !!
    lovin' this site!
    • DomRavioli
    • By DomRavioli 8th Oct 16, 8:23 PM
    • 2,865 Posts
    • 4,774 Thanks
    DomRavioli
    Does dad need to learn a new language when they emigrate? If so, maybe a basic course to help fit in with the natives. Or maybe you can simply give him the most valuable thing at the moment, your time, to help pack, reminisce, help towards shipping costs if needed, I know that money is impersonal, but it could be a subliminal way of giving your blessing to the move.
    Originally posted by Gettingtherequickly
    Unfortunately he is fluent (I'm a mongrel!), I've managed to find fudge in his fave flavour so that and some money I think. Thank you though! It spurred me to look harder!
    Observe, Adapt, Overcome.
    SPC 2015 #497
    • DomRavioli
    • By DomRavioli 8th Oct 16, 8:24 PM
    • 2,865 Posts
    • 4,774 Thanks
    DomRavioli
    DomRavioli - how about a photo book or scrapbook full of memories to take with him?

Tina x
    Originally posted by nextyeartina
    We don't have kids, and they have just scanned everything as they don't want to take the physical copies in case they fall off the boat.

I've managed to sort out fudge and money!
    Observe, Adapt, Overcome.
    SPC 2015 #497
    • freespirit66
    • By freespirit66 8th Oct 16, 9:43 PM
    • 2,753 Posts
    • 31,917 Thanks
    freespirit66
    Evening everyone,

MANDCO oh my lovely i sympathise with the fibro, its good that you have lowered your hours, i hope that it doesnt go against you if it does then it is their loss!! How is Taz getting on at school now? Has he settled in now? Thumper is doing well thankyou, he is 2 in a few weeks and very cheeky with it

DOMRAVIOLI oh blimey your dad is hard to buy for, i dont even know where to start

PRINCESSKITTY good luck with the move i hope it goes smoothly for you, well done on being so organised for christmas

MRSINVISIBLE oh that isnt good, could you not treat yourself to a new one, you are always treating and helping others its about time you treated yourself my lovely

CLUMSY i hope you have a place to put your certificate up so everyone can see it

PEPPAPIG i hope you have had a lovely day pottering and crafting

VULPIX hope you have had a lovely evening out tonight

MURIE i hope you are feeling better today, ooh i will have to take a look at the asda one thankyou

CURRENTLY READING CHOCOLATE WISHES - TRISHA ASHLEY
    AMAZON VOUCHERS EARNED 2016 £140
    CHRISTMAS MONEY SAVED 2016 - £0/£600
    DEBT FREE DAY 20/6/2014
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 9th Oct 16, 6:53 AM
    • 5,476 Posts
    • 15,494 Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    [QUOTE=vulpix;

Chrissy thanks for the heads up about Aldeee chocolate coins.
    I will have a look at the Yorkshire wildlife Park,it won't be too far for us.Was it you who recommended Cannon Hall? We went in the summer and enjoyed it.

No it wasnt me is it worth a visit ? Another place a litle further away is Bransby horse sanctuary although pick a warm day as the walk is all open so can get very chilly.
    • vulpix
    • By vulpix 9th Oct 16, 8:52 AM
    • 592 Posts
    • 12,529 Thanks
    vulpix
    Mornin,

Chrissy,Cannon Hall is a lovely free building to look round and grounds to walk and picnic in.I bet it is lovely in Autumn as it has plenty of trees. Similar to the Yorkshire sculpture park without the sculpture lol.There is a small exhibition of ceramics at Cannon Hall.I will keep the horse place in mind.Mr V only has Saturdays off and he loves going shopping,I like a change sometimes,especially when the weather is good.

I feel hungover! the pie n peas were not racing! It is a charity event where they play horse races on a big screen and you bet on the horses and or sponsor a horse.It was a freeby from MR V's work.Including drink.I had 4 G N T's which is a LOT of drink for me.
    It was nice to meet some new people he works with.I must admit I was a bit bored with the horse racing side of things.

I intend to finish of making some candles I made yesterday,get some dinner started then have a few hours in the garden.I have realised my back aches whatever so this is as good as it gets i think.

I bought paint yesterday.I want to paint our bedside drawers,chest of drawers and wardrobe doors before it all goes back in the bedroom. The curtains are blossom on a grey background so I got soft grey paint.We had fitted wardrobes at the last house and these ones my SIL gave me.Not old enough to be antique but still servicable.They will do till we move again to our final house and then I can get something permanent.

Have a lovely day

Vx
    • vulpix
    • By vulpix 9th Oct 16, 8:58 AM
    • 592 Posts
    • 12,529 Thanks
    vulpix
    Well,just looked at the horse place which I thought sounded familiar.I used to collect used stamps for them years ago for fundraising.
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 9th Oct 16, 9:43 AM
    • 5,476 Posts
    • 15,494 Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    just had an email from works 25% off today using code EMAIL25
    • Gwendolyn
    • By Gwendolyn 9th Oct 16, 10:03 AM
    • 72 Posts
    • 642 Thanks
    Gwendolyn
    Clumsy - well done on the degree

MandCo - I really hope the fibro settles down. It sounds awful.

Domravioli - I would make your dad a scrapbook or album with key photos in from all the years. Just a couple of the best photos from as far back as you can find them to today.

PrincessKitty - good luck with your move.

Peppapig - I hope you're taking it easy.

Vulpix - I'd love to see the candles. I've never tried making them before - how hard is it? I've always wanted to make the ones in teacups.

Murie - glad to hear you got out.

I'm starting to feel the pressure now! It seems Christmas is fast approaching and I feel unprepared. I have over half my presents bought though.
    I bought some lights from a friend who's moving this week for a couple of pounds. I bought the advent calendars from JL using a voucher - they always seem to sell out of the nice ones if you leave it too late. While I was in there I treated myself to a set of nativity stacking dolls and the cutest seal bauble for the tree.

Yesterday, I finished all three sets of bunting to give to my nieces. I've never made double sided before. I winged it and never even looked up a tutorial - just looked at some my son had been given and I've reproduced it. Each set is personalised and sewn into double tape at the top with hanging loops.
    Overall, I'm pretty pleased. Yes they are home-made and if you look very closely the stitching isn't perfect but I'm happy enough to give them as gifts.
    I'm now half way through a rag wreath - not specifically Christmas as it's navy, white and red.
    I do want to make myself some Christmas bunting though - so will have to order the fabric and get on with it. Likewise, now I have wool, there is no excuse for not getting on with project pompom!

Gift wise, I'm stuck on OH. He's always impossible as I have to ask him what tools he wants. Last year I struck gold an dbought him a beautiful guitar for his 40th and Christmas combined. It was a lot of money but he plays every day for at least an hour so money well spent. He's an engineer but rebuilds cars and loves building model planes. He built and programmed a ludicriously complex quadcopter.
    The only thing I really think he'd use would be a go-pro. But I don't know much about them. I'd be worried I'd be paying over the odds or getting the wrong model.
    • mrs-moneypenny
    • By mrs-moneypenny 9th Oct 16, 11:12 AM
    • 14,869 Posts
    • 189,893 Thanks
    mrs-moneypenny
    Morning all
    Bought some lovely ribbons and bows for wrapping the boot this morning and got some of those gift cards to put money in for newphew and niece.

It was crisp out so feels quite autumnal out now. I've got to get my arris in gear and get more crafting done as it is snowballing now.
    I keep adding things to the pintrest board but not sure when I'm going to have time to make them.
    Hugs to all who need them as life does seem quiet difficult for lots.
    grocery challenge November budget £400 spent £231.76
    SPC~10 No100 : : X2
    read your books challenge-currently on It started with a kiss
    xstitch challenge 63 'mittens' lyric cushion
    16 in 2016 challenge 12/16 stockings
    2016 wooligan stuff - 86 assorted hats, 9,beadbags 10,hedgehogs
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 9th Oct 16, 6:24 PM
    • 3,159 Posts
    • 13,431 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    Picked up some quality street in Lidl today for £4, also their equivalent of Shloer for 99p a bottle. No idea what it is like, but as I don't drink and everyone forgets to get "adult" drink for me, it will be ok.

My charity is doing a raffle for Christmas and one of the prizes is a toiletries hamper, think it should be his & hers so picked up shower gel today, half price in Lidl, need to put thinking hat on as to what else we should put in it.
    Did my LBM in reverseFinally debt free with money in the bank!

I know I am getting old, but there is no need for my consultant to age me by another 10 years 😉
    • mandco
    • By mandco 9th Oct 16, 6:51 PM
    • 612 Posts
    • 7,939 Thanks
    mandco
    Evening everyone,

MANDCO oh my lovely i sympathise with the fibro, its good that you have lowered your hours, i hope that it doesnt go against you if it does then it is their loss!! How is Taz getting on at school now? Has he settled in now? Thumper is doing well thankyou, he is 2 in a few weeks and very cheeky with it

Originally posted by freespirit66
    He still hates it everyday is a battle to get him ready and he's totally shattered when he gets home so his behaviour has been terrible.

2 is a great age they are changing so much and learning like little sponges. They really start believing in xmas too which makes it even more special.

Princesskitty goodluck with the move

clumsy def get your certificate framed and on display

GTQ The toiletry gift baskets I do for dd have things like showergel,body scrub, soap, shampoo/conditioner, face masks ,foot treatments, moisteriser then a flannel/ bath puff sponge

I used my ikea voucher and picked up a gingerbread house kit for each of the kids. They also had packs of 6? gingerbread hearts with holes in so you can hang them 90p which would be great for kids to decorate and packs of gingerbread dough in the chiller.
    In asda I found an own brand dairy free selection pack £2 so picked up that and some of the free from gingerbread santa's. They have a pretty good free from xmas treats selection this year but there hardly ever seems to be any actually in stock.
    Really struggling for ideas for ds(11) I know what he's having for his main pressie but other than that I'm stumped as he isn't really into or asked for anything other than stuff for his playstation. I did get him a duct tape racers kit which I thought he may have fun making if not taz will enjoy it.
    Last edited by mandco; 09-10-2016 at 8:03 PM.
    this year do something that scares you for courage is not the absence of fear just the knowledge that some things are worth the risk
    • vulpix
    • By vulpix 9th Oct 16, 7:52 PM
    • 592 Posts
    • 12,529 Thanks
    vulpix
    Gwendolyn,candles are the easiest thing to make.Although I almost burned the house down today as my friend phoned whilst I left wax melting on the stove.The kitchen was full of smoke,I am sure any longer and the pan would have burst into flames.

I have bought some wicks from ebay for pence and melted down stubbs of candles i have been saving.I have made candles in marmite jars.washed obv.I have made them in tea cups previously.
    My girls love marmite so I thought it would be a cute stocking filler for them.Will attempt a photo soon.

Vx
    • nic2075
    • By nic2075 9th Oct 16, 8:51 PM
    • 2,653 Posts
    • 15,835 Thanks
    nic2075
    Evening,

I have spent the day gutting the house. I have a small boot room that used as a craft room, but today I boxed it all up and made it into a wee play room for my youngest. She is over the moon to have a small room just for her. It means she has all her sylvan iain families, fairy houses all out and easy to play with.
    All in I have 12 bags of rubbish for the tip and several charity shop ones and EBay pile. I still have my room to sort. Ive left that to last as I often move stuff from one room to mine.

I was having a good day until bath time. My 9 year old seems to be getting more and more angrier. He wouldn't go for a bath or shower. Then just got angry and starts shaking and just fighting against me. Today he was playing Minecraft and laughing and shouting that he was murdering polar bears. I sat and watched and it actually stabs them with a knife and they run around on fire until they die. I thought the game was pretty safe :-( I don't let him play games aimed at 15 yrs + etc, so I thought I was doing ok. But he just seem so happy at the violalance. I'm so worried about his behaviour. He is very smart and knowledgable, but he doesn't tolerate anyone annoying him with noises or singing etc. So he is constantly bickering with his sisters. He has no Interest in any sports or playing outdoors. He goes to guitar lessons and that's his only hobby. Apart from gaming. But I limit that to 1hr after school. But he does sit with a tablet when his sisters are at dance class. I have now banned all electronic devices for 1 month to see if it helps his behaviour.
    Sorry for the long waffle. But he is getting to me and I worry I love the girls more as they are nicer and I'm worried he will grow up a pyscopath :-(
    • Gwendolyn
    • By Gwendolyn 9th Oct 16, 9:10 PM
    • 72 Posts
    • 642 Thanks
    Gwendolyn
    Gwendolyn,candles are the easiest thing to make.Although I almost burned the house down today as my friend phoned whilst I left wax melting on the stove.The kitchen was full of smoke,I am sure any longer and the pan would have burst into flames.

I have bought some wicks from ebay for pence and melted down stubbs of candles i have been saving.I have made candles in marmite jars.washed obv.I have made them in tea cups previously.
    My girls love marmite so I thought it would be a cute stocking filler for them.Will attempt a photo soon.

Vx
    Originally posted by vulpix

Can't wait to see the Marmite jars ones. Thank you for the inspiration.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,690Posts Today

6,415Users online

Martin's Twitter