Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fermi
    • By fermi 24th Dec 15, 10:48 AM
    • 39,429Posts
    • 47,450Thanks
    fermi
    The Bankrupt Inn - Part 13
    • 24th Dec 15, 10:48 AM
    The Bankrupt Inn - Part 13 24th Dec 15 at 10:48 AM
    Christmas Eve, so we are all decorated up and a new thread.

Cheers.

I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
Page 2
    • slowmonkey94
    • By slowmonkey94 17th Dec 16, 6:19 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    slowmonkey94
    hi all do we have to be certified brs or are we allowed to be soon to be brs in this establishment ?
    hope everyone is ready for christmas i havent even started shopping yet hopefully my 2 little ones and partner will be happy with my £200 budget
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 18th Dec 16, 9:16 AM
    • 537 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    EVERYONE's welcome......just been a little quiet here of late
    Not quite a newbie as you think (the member formally known as philnicandamy!)

FINALLY a qualified CAB debt caseworker 2015..
    BSC 58
    • Slowmonkey94
    • By Slowmonkey94 18th Dec 16, 11:14 AM
    • 16 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Slowmonkey94
    That's great I do love rgisforum it's full off tips and hints and help do t know what I'd fill my day with without it !
    • iquit
    • By iquit 13th Jan 17, 12:55 PM
    • 1,818 Posts
    • 2,766 Thanks
    iquit
    Greetings and New Year cheer to all. After a four and a half month hiatus - busy with work and life. I have popped in to see how you're all doing. Pretty quiet in here, hopefully a sign that everyone is doing well and too busy living life to log on (not that I can talk )
    2016MFW78 £24000/£12000 2017MFW98 £1904.98/£7000 BSC #261
    • fermi
    • By fermi 13th Jan 17, 2:43 PM
    • 39,429 Posts
    • 47,450 Thanks
    fermi
    Happy new year.

** clear dust off the bar with a small shovel **
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

• fermi
    • By fermi 2nd Feb 18, 8:24 PM
    • 39,429 Posts
    • 47,450 Thanks
    fermi
    Just leaving this here:

• confused?
    • By confused? 2nd Feb 18, 8:36 PM
    • 121 Posts
    • 77 Thanks
    confused?
    Cheers!!!
    You'll see most of my posts are between 00:00am and 03:00 am. this is when i sit down to eat my dinner and drink my cuppa.
    Any betwen these times are from the office
    I may get an early night tonight, 00:30am
    Best set my alarm for work, 06:30 am
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 3rd Feb 18, 9:14 AM
    • 537 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    Just leaving this here:

Originally posted by fermi

Next...HIC!

BSC 58
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 3rd Feb 18, 9:16 AM
    • 537 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    Happy new year.

** clear dust off the bar with a small shovel **

I'll sort the loos then?....

BSC 58
    • fermi
    • By fermi 3rd Feb 18, 10:30 AM
    • 39,429 Posts
    • 47,450 Thanks
    fermi
    Gonna need a bigger digger........

• philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 4th Feb 18, 8:38 AM
    • 537 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    Gonna need a bigger digger........

better?

BSC 58
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 5th Feb 18, 8:11 AM
    • 537 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    Right...Coffee is on...Happy Monday everybody..

BSC 58
    • luvchocolate
    • By luvchocolate 5th Feb 18, 10:55 AM
    • 1,502 Posts
    • 1,374 Thanks
    luvchocolate
    Ohh lovely thank you.
    I really miss some posters ...If and S.S. they were a great support to me.
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 5th Feb 18, 7:07 PM
    • 537 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    Ohh lovely thank you.
    I really miss some posters ...If and S.S. they were a great support to me.
    Originally posted by luvchocolate

They are still around....(not spoke to IF in a little while though!) i'll pass on your message

BSC 58
    • philnicandevan
    • By philnicandevan 10th Feb 18, 8:27 AM
    • 537 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    philnicandevan
    Coffee on.....happy Sat!

Last edited by philnicandevan; 10-02-2018 at 7:18 PM.

BSC 58
    • fermi
    • By fermi 10th Feb 18, 8:40 AM
    • 39,429 Posts
    • 47,450 Thanks
    fermi
    Just what I need!

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

194Posts Today

1,576Users online

Martin's Twitter