Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 4th Dec 15, 9:39 AM
    • 1,070Posts
    • 863Thanks
    bxboards
    Kitchen spammers - why not bill the company spamming?
    • 4th Dec 15, 9:39 AM
    Kitchen spammers - why not bill the company spamming? 4th Dec 15 at 9:39 AM
    Every day is seems there are several kitchen spammers here - why not cut off the head of this? Find out which company is sponsoring the spammers and bill the the company?
Page 2
    • Poppycat
    • By Poppycat 17th Aug 16, 10:14 PM
    • 12,606 Posts
    • 9,489 Thanks
    Poppycat
    His factory got burnt down years ago such a shame shame he is in far east far away from UK to imprison that parasite

• fermi
    • By fermi 19th Aug 16, 10:23 AM
    • 39,034 Posts
    • 46,819 Thanks
    fermi

I also note on the Insolvency Register that there is.

Order suspending bankrupt’s discharge under Section 279(3) of the Insolvency Act 1986 until the fulfillment of conditions as specified in the Order made by the Court and effective from 27 May 2016

So until he cooperates with the English authorities and courts, he will be permanently bankrupt.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
    • ColinFishwick
    • By ColinFishwick 19th Aug 16, 1:01 PM
    • 622 Posts
    • 799 Thanks
    ColinFishwick
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=2534761
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 22nd Aug 16, 2:19 PM
    • 29,946 Posts
    • 35,457 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I also note on the Insolvency Register that there is.

Order suspending bankruptís discharge under Section 279(3) of the Insolvency Act 1986 until the fulfillment of conditions as specified in the Order made by the Court and effective from 27 May 2016

So until he cooperates with the English authorities and courts, he will be permanently bankrupt.
    Originally posted by fermi

so whats that mean in plain English ??

do the courts suspect hidden assets or he's just not co-operated with the official receiver .
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • fermi
    • By fermi 22nd Aug 16, 2:40 PM
    • 39,034 Posts
    • 46,819 Thanks
    fermi
    so whats that mean in plain English ??

do the courts suspect hidden assets or he's just not co-operated with the official receiver .
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    They don't usually give exact the reasons publicly AFAIK, but yes, those seem quite likely reasons.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

• fermi
    • By fermi 22nd Aug 16, 4:15 PM
    • 39,034 Posts
    • 46,819 Thanks
    fermi
    https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/technicalmanual/Ch13-24/Chapter22/part4/part_4.htm

Where a bankrupt has failed or is failing to comply with the obligations imposed on him/her by the Act or Rules, particularly where there are any circumstances of non-attendance, obstruction, misinformation failure to provide required information, delay or other serious misbehaviour on the part of the bankrupt, the official receiver or trustee should consider applying to the court for the running of the automatic discharge period to be suspended, thus extending the date of discharge beyond the normal period, pending the bankruptís full co-operation.
    Consideration of an application for suspension should only be influenced by the bankruptís adverse conduct in the proceedings or with regard to his/her statutory duty to co-operate with the official receiver or trustee e.g. to deliver up property, notify after-acquired property, answer questions, particularly at a public examination etc or to provide information or to supply co-operation. Certain such matters may also represent an offence for which a prosecution report may be considered (e.g. section 358). However, matters of misconduct which do not directly involve failure to co-operate with the office-holder, such as credit offences under section 360, should not form the basis of an application for the suspension of the running of the discharge period. Such matters together with adverse matters arising before the bankruptcy, should only be considered with a view to the possible institution of criminal proceedings.

• MothballsWallet
    • By MothballsWallet 28th Aug 16, 12:32 PM
    • 10,138 Posts
    • 13,087 Thanks
    MothballsWallet
    His factory got burnt down years ago such a shame shame he is in far east far away from UK to imprison that parasite
    Originally posted by Poppycat
    Yet the Chinese and Hong Kong authorities are clamouring for some guy behind a failed property investment to be handed over to them by our government because a bunch of their citizens lost money (probably didn't do their due diligence).

Funny old world, isn't it? Maybe it's a chance for Theresa May to do a deal: you give us Miller, we'll give you the other guy.

But, can you trust Communists?
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?
    Married to an immigrant.
    If Putin invades, I'm not worried: you, however, should be.
    • Tigsteroonie
    • By Tigsteroonie 22nd Sep 16, 8:53 PM
    • 21,951 Posts
    • 54,639 Thanks
    Tigsteroonie
    Originally posted by Poppycat
    Looks like Vance Miller is back, possibly living in a bolt-hole flat within the derelict mill ... and his assets will hopefully soon be seized

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/businessman-vance-miller-faces-losing-11924574
    Going to become Mrs Marleyboy for real

MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

Proud Parents to an Au-some son
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,880Posts Today

6,252Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @PapaSlavs: @MartinSLewis hi, how much per month should I typically charge my daughter board & lodgings now she's left uni and become an?

• RT @EssexHebridean: 13 years, 2 months and 6 days after taking it out, we've just paid the final lump sum off our mortgage. #MortgageFree @?

• Many first time buyers panicked about Help to Buy mortgage guarantee ending, here's my video on what it really mean? https://t.co/uGD6sG4hvl

• Follow Martin