Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Johnny Bravo99
    • By Johnny Bravo99 27th Nov 15, 9:24 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Johnny Bravo99
    0 WOW
    Voucher For Taxi, Minicab, Minibus or Coach Booking
    • 27th Nov 15, 9:24 AM
    0 WOW
    Voucher For Taxi, Minicab, Minibus or Coach Booking 27th Nov 15 at 9:24 AM
    I've just had this voucher sent to me in an email

Book any journey and receive 5% off. Voucher Code Friday5. Valid for today only!

You can use the code for a minicab to the airport, your xmas party, a minibus or coach booking, group bookings or maybe just a ride across town.

Booking with Taxicode is fast and easy, you can go online and book a Minicab, Minibus or Coach anywhere in the UK!

website is taxicode.com
Page 1
    • pearl123
    • By pearl123 14th Jun 17, 1:25 PM
    • 1,191 Posts
    • 1,819 Thanks
    pearl123
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:25 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:25 PM
    I've just had this voucher sent to me in an email

Book any journey and receive 5% off. Voucher Code Friday5. Valid for today only!

You can use the code for a minicab to the airport, your xmas party, a minibus or coach booking, group bookings or maybe just a ride across town.

Booking with Taxicode is fast and easy, you can go online and book a Minicab, Minibus or Coach anywhere in the UK!

website is taxicode.com
    Originally posted by Johnny Bravo99
    Taxi code has a lot of very bad reviews on the web. I am at present trying to get a refund for a taxi I cancelled 12 days in advance!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

197Posts Today

1,222Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin