Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Fraser
    • By MSE Fraser 17th Nov 15, 4:02 PM
    • 30Posts
    • 4Thanks
    MSE Fraser
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Places for People Energy
    • 17th Nov 15, 4:02 PM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Places for People Energy 17th Nov 15 at 4:02 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Places for People Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did you switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, watch our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 5
    • John Astbury
    • By John Astbury 18th May 17, 3:55 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    John Astbury
    JohnA
    I have been with PFP for over a year and have found that the service has deteriorated - not answering the phone. I have had a dispute with them recently when they sought to increase my DDM by 30% which was not justified and eventually, after wasting a lot of time arguing, they agreed they my figures (and common sense) would prevail. My biggest issue however is that their Complaints process is not fit for purpose with repeated failure to answer simple questions and no reassurance that the same issues will not be repeated. After wasting hours on emails and phonecalls, entirely down to their incompetence they are dragged kicking and screaming to offer £10! It doesnt take long for these new folk to "go native" and drop into the same mire as the Big Six as regards service.Very disappointing.
    • scgf
    • By scgf 18th May 17, 8:21 PM
    • 348 Posts
    • 125 Thanks
    scgf
    I'm with PfP since November 2016. I'm happy so far but wouldn't think twice about paying the £30 and switching, should they get on the wrong side of me. Life's too short to need around sometimes.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,923Posts Today

8,655Users online

Martin's Twitter