Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jennylou1984
    • By jennylou1984 6th Nov 15, 2:18 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 11Thanks
    jennylou1984
    Receipt Hog mobile app
    • 6th Nov 15, 2:18 PM
    Receipt Hog mobile app 6th Nov 15 at 2:18 PM
    Receipt Hog is a fun and easy way to turn your everyday shopping receipts into real cash."If you aren't using the Receipt Hog app yet, you are literally throwing money away." - Google Play Store review
    1) Shop at any retailer, big or small
    2) Snap a picture of your receipt
    3) Get paid!
    Receipt Hog is hands down the easiest way to put some extra cash in your pocket with minimal effort. Feed your Hog receipts and be rewarded with coins or spins for the Hog slot machines, where you can win even more coins. Redeem coins for cash via PayPal or Amazon gift cards. Cha-ching! Unlike other shopping rewards programs, Receipt Hog rewards you for receipts no matter where you shop or what you buy.

direct website to download from google play or itunes receipt hog . com

my referral Jenny Ward swib6346

thank you
Page 9
    • Lauralozzle
    • By Lauralozzle 12th Mar 17, 1:43 PM
    • 440 Posts
    • 4,130 Thanks
    Lauralozzle
    Hi, my referral code is drey6209 if anyone want to use it
    October grocery challenge £150.54/£200 | October cleaning budget £75.16/£75 | October NSD 10/15
    Credit Card: £220 (0%) | Car Finance: £8,240 (7.9% APR) | Mortgage: £111,684 (3.99% APR)
    Wedding Fund: £3,564.74
    • Kim_13
    • By Kim_13 8th Sep 17, 8:31 PM
    • 1,362 Posts
    • 1,717 Thanks
    Kim_13
    Anyone else having issues with the app crashing (it's only this app.) Photograph a receipt and it crashes rather than submitting and doesn't like the receipts tab either.

I've tried contacting them on Twitter but they haven't responded.
    Sealed Pot 11 #520 ~ /£100
    VSP 2017 #9 ~ £108.83/£250.00
    CCCC 2017 #1 ~ £200.95/£120.00

I'm a Board Guide on the Savings and Investments , Budgeting and Bank Accounts , Credit Cards and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this.) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,733Posts Today

4,242Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin