Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 6th Oct 15, 5:07 PM
    • 57Posts
    • 33Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    New Ratesetter £50 referral offer - October only!
    • 6th Oct 15, 5:07 PM
    New Ratesetter £50 referral offer - October only! 6th Oct 15 at 5:07 PM
    £85 for joining and lending £500.

RateSetter are doing an October promotion - "Introduce a friend and both earn £50 when they invest £500". I'm happy to give you £35 of my side - giving you £85 (or 17%) just for joining and lending £500. It makes it a good time to try them!

Let me know if you have any questions about RateSetter or the offer.

My signup link is here: http://link.ratesetter.com/svyummI

Here are the T&Cs:

Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions
    • To be eligible for this offer you must use the code or links provided to refer a new investor (‘Referred Investor’) to RateSetter. The Referred Investor cannot be an existing RateSetter customer and you cannot refer yourself (for example, by using another e-mail address or false details).
    • The Referred Investor must have a minimum of £500 matched on the market and on loan before 5:30 pm on the closing date of 31st October 2015 for the referral to be valid. Confirmation of a valid referral will be emailed to you once the Referred Investor’s money has been matched.
    • For each valid referral you make, you and the Referred Investor will, within 15 working days, receive £50 which will automatically be invested in the monthly market at the current rate. The £50 is not transferrable and no alternatives will be offered.
    • This offer is for your personal use only, referrals cannot be made through a third party or by using any type of automated script or device. The Referred Investor should be someone with whom you have an existing relationship, such as a friend or family member. You must not send a referral to anyone you don’t know or who you think wouldn’t want to receive this type of offer.
Page 4
    • Spikey_w
    • By Spikey_w 22nd Mar 17, 2:41 PM
    • 65 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    Spikey_w
    USMAN330, I've just signed up with your referral. PM you.
    • CashStashKay
    • By CashStashKay 27th Mar 17, 6:23 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    CashStashKay
    Is anyone still sharing their referral bonus? I would like to join ratesetter
    Last edited by CashStashKay; 27-03-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    • Ivrytwr3
    • By Ivrytwr3 27th Mar 17, 6:25 AM
    • 5,448 Posts
    • 9,592 Thanks
    Ivrytwr3
    Is anyone still sharing their referral bonu? I would like to join ratesetter
    Originally posted by CashStashKay
    Yep!

http://link.ratesetter.com/vq1ttpt
    • CashStashKay
    • By CashStashKay 27th Mar 17, 7:03 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    CashStashKay
    Just signed up, put all my sensitive information and got this message:

One more thing...

Before we can finalise your account we need a few extra details. This is routine and nothing to worry about.
    You should hear from our customer service team within 1 working day. If you don't or have any other questions feel free to give us a call: 020 3142 6226 or email: contactus@ratesetter.com
    Your RateSetter account number is K********.

Anyone know what this means? Or is it standard procedure?
    • CashStashKay
    • By CashStashKay 28th Mar 17, 11:32 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    CashStashKay
    Sorted now, there was a small problem with the address supplied.

Does anyone know the point the referral gets triggered?
    • raymilne
    • By raymilne 30th Mar 17, 9:05 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    raymilne
    Hi Folks, Wakeupalarm referred me for Ratesetter, and several other P2P lending sites, and he has done a great job getting the shared cashback to me very quickly!
    • Spikey_w
    • By Spikey_w 12th Apr 17, 12:50 PM
    • 65 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    Spikey_w
    Usman
    Im happy to do this too, £40 to you / £10 to me.
    http://link.ratesetter.com/4WN1AMQ

I will send the £40 to you by bank transfer once your signed up. These are the terms:
    Refer a friend terms and conditions

1. To be eligible for this offer you must use the link provided to refer a friend to RateSetter. Your friend cannot be an existing RateSetter customer and you cannot refer yourself (for example, by using another e-mail address or false details).
    2. Your friend must have a minimum of £1,000 matched within 30 days of opening an account for the referral to be valid. Confirmation of a valid referral will be emailed to you once your friend’s money has been matched.
    3. For each valid referral you make, you will, within 30 working days, receive £50 which will automatically be invested in the rolling market at the Market Rate. The £50 is not transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
    4. Your friend can request to withdraw their money at any time, but must keep a minimum of £1,000 invested for 1 year to qualify for their £100 bonus. This will be deposited into the Rolling Market at the Market Rate within 2 weeks of qualifying.
    5. The Rolling Market will reinvest the bonus each month automatically. You can change investment settings and request to withdraw your money at any time.
    6. This offer is for your personal use only, referrals cannot be made through a third party or by using any type of automated script or device. You must not send a referral to anyone you don’t know or who you think wouldn’t want to receive this type of offer.
    Originally posted by usman330
    USMAN - I have used you for referring me.

I have PM Usman a while ago and still haven't received a response. I'm aware he has been on the forum lately. I hope he has not done a runner.

Be warned.
    • qwakuk
    • By qwakuk 2nd May 17, 8:58 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    qwakuk
    RateSetter customer willing to give referrals
    • MallyGirl
    • By MallyGirl 5th May 17, 11:05 AM
    • 1,901 Posts
    • 6,356 Thanks
    MallyGirl
    I'm happy to do this too, £40 to you / £10 to me.
    http://link.ratesetter.com/G1P6BB6

I will send the £40 to you by bank transfer once you are signed up. These are the terms:
    Refer a friend terms and conditions

1. To be eligible for this offer you must use the link provided to refer a friend to RateSetter. Your friend cannot be an existing RateSetter customer and you cannot refer yourself (for example, by using another e-mail address or false details).
    2. Your friend must have a minimum of £1,000 matched within 30 days of opening an account for the referral to be valid. Confirmation of a valid referral will be emailed to you once your friend’s money has been matched.
    3. For each valid referral you make, you will, within 30 working days, receive £50 which will automatically be invested in the rolling market at the Market Rate. The £50 is not transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
    4. Your friend can request to withdraw their money at any time, but must keep a minimum of £1,000 invested for 1 year to qualify for their £100 bonus. This will be deposited into the Rolling Market at the Market Rate within 2 weeks of qualifying.
    5. The Rolling Market will reinvest the bonus each month automatically. You can change investment settings and request to withdraw your money at any time.
    6. This offer is for your personal use only, referrals cannot be made through a third party or by using any type of automated script or device. You must not send a referral to anyone you don’t know or who you think wouldn’t want to receive this type of offer.
    • skintkid
    • By skintkid 8th May 17, 7:44 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    skintkid
    Another one for Edinburgher here. Share of referral bonus received pretty quick. Many thanks.
    • elephantrosie
    • By elephantrosie 12th May 17, 8:59 PM
    • 364 Posts
    • 102 Thanks
    elephantrosie
    Ratesetter
    Referral link: http://link.ratesetter.com/6YVS74S

£42 to you / £8 to me

Your final bonus will be 50+ 42= £92
    Last edited by elephantrosie; 12-05-2017 at 9:37 PM. Reason: new info
    Another night of thankfulness.
    • wakeupalarm
    • By wakeupalarm 18th May 17, 12:09 PM
    • 686 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    wakeupalarm
    Hi all, unfortunately, I can now only offer £25 split of my referral bonus, although I am a long term member of MSE, reliable payer with several happy referees. So if anyone is still interested in being referred please send a PM. Thanks.
    • thefunkygibbon
    • By thefunkygibbon 5th Jul 17, 8:35 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    thefunkygibbon
    I'm looking to sign up. Who out there wants my referral and wants to give me some advice on getting referrals for myself moving forward?
    No Links in Signatures by site rules - MSE Forum Team 2
    • Ivrytwr3
    • By Ivrytwr3 6th Jul 17, 6:51 AM
    • 5,448 Posts
    • 9,592 Thanks
    Ivrytwr3
    I'm looking to sign up. Who out there wants my referral and wants to give me some advice on getting referrals for myself moving forward?
    Originally posted by thefunkygibbon
    My referral link - http://link.ratesetter.com/vq1ttpt

Interesting story here about Uber referrals:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/how-uber-king-joseph-ziyaee-uses-driver-referrals-to-make-money-2016-2

It talks about using snapchat, social media etc. I just rely on word of mouth to friends and colleagues and websites such as here and Hot UK deals.
    Last edited by Ivrytwr3; 06-07-2017 at 6:55 AM.
    • thefunkygibbon
    • By thefunkygibbon 6th Jul 17, 9:30 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    thefunkygibbon
    so are you willing to do the x for you y for me like others are?
    • thefunkygibbon
    • By thefunkygibbon 9th Jul 17, 10:12 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    thefunkygibbon
    no? anyone else then?
    • Ivrytwr3
    • By Ivrytwr3 9th Jul 17, 10:31 PM
    • 5,448 Posts
    • 9,592 Thanks
    Ivrytwr3
    no? anyone else then?
    Originally posted by thefunkygibbon
    Yes, no problem (sorry, i have only just noticed your reply!)

PM me your details when you have joined etc.
    • Ivrytwr3
    • By Ivrytwr3 31st Jul 17, 7:10 AM
    • 5,448 Posts
    • 9,592 Thanks
    Ivrytwr3
    Hi, as per Wakeupalarm i can only offer 50/50 split too.

Unfortuantely some have spoilt this genuine deal by offering silly splits such as £42 / £8, £40/£10 and who have no intention of splitting the referral and doing a runner with the full amount.

By going with me you are guaranteed to get half my referral as soon as it is received by me - my last payout was last week to a user here and within 1 hour of me receiving it i had transferred it to their bank account (thefunkygibbon).

I will caveat that not everyone is a scammer - but if you don't want to take any risk then i'm your girl!

http://link.ratesetter.com/vq1ttpt
    • PeakOwl
    • By PeakOwl 18th Aug 17, 2:47 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    PeakOwl
    I'm also a prompt, tried and trusted referrer of several P2P platforms on these forums and am happy to offer half of my Ratesetter referral fee too, so you'd receive £75 in total for any investment of £1K or over. Please use my link below:

http://link.ratesetter.com/96t6zxu

To ensure I can pay you half of my referral fee, you would need to pm me your paypal email address.

Feel free to also PM me if you'd be interested in any other P2P / crowdfunding referrals ( I can offer most including Landbay, Lending Works, Unbolted, Brickowner, Property Partner, Zopa etc...).
    • Aureus
    • By Aureus 20th Aug 17, 7:05 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Aureus
    Hi all,

If anyone would like to earn a sign-up bonus my referral link is: http://link.ratesetter.com/Iqmrs35

I am happy to split my share 50:50 if you PM me. That means you can potentially get an overall bonus of £75.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

200Posts Today

1,962Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin