Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lee Owen
    • By Lee Owen 27th Oct 15, 10:23 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Lee Owen
    Quotas Postal Survey referral - ONLY CERTAIN POSTCODES
    • 27th Oct 15, 10:23 AM
    Quotas Postal Survey referral - ONLY CERTAIN POSTCODES 27th Oct 15 at 10:23 AM
    Dear Lee,

Thank you very much for your participation in our DSA postal survey. We are happy about your assistance.

We are currently looking for panellists acting as a receiver of test mail with their Business postal address in the following post code areas:

BR (Bromley)
    LU (Luton)
    PH (Perth)
    WN (Wigan)
    FY (Blackpool)
    ST (Stoke-on-Trent)
    CR (Croydon)

Interested people are requested to register on our website world wide web. qoas. co. uk (survey code: DSA 4001). For the purpose of identification, please ask your family members, friends, etc., to specify your full name or user number as a reference on our registration site. Please click Business registration on the sign up page as they are not currently looking for home addresses unless your business is run from home like mine.

Full Name - Lee Owen
    User Number - 48421

Your help is very much appreciated! Thank you once more for your support!

YOUR REWARD:

For your activity, you will receive a basic monthly bonus of £3,00 as well £0,20 per confirmed test item and additional £0,10 per returned transponder. At present I get between 5 and 10 letters a week.

A little about the task in hand -

Your task

In most studies you will receive a certain amount of letters over a specific time period, in some studies the participants also send test letters. Your task is to confirm the receipt of each test letter (and possibly the posting dates of test letters) here at this website.

We kindly ask you to enter the data as soon as possible, at least once a week.

What do I get?

For your participation we will credit you points to your User account depending on the scope of the study. These points can be redeemed for gift vouchers or online payments. We are cooperating with the online payment systems PayPal and Moneybookers and in the field of gift vouchers with Amazon and Globoforce (provider of a variety of vouchers). Furthermore, we can also donate your bonus to the medical aid agency "Doctors Without Borders".

Data Protection

Your data will be used exclusively for our surveys and treated according to the ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research) rules of data protection.
Page 1
    • RenTheRoosta
    • By RenTheRoosta 30th Jan 16, 1:15 PM
    • 127 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    RenTheRoosta
    • 30th Jan 16, 1:15 PM
    • 30th Jan 16, 1:15 PM
    I applied for this despite being sent a list of qualifying postcodes that mine was not on. I was accepted anyway! I have been completing the tasks for a few weeks now and have had confirmation from Quotas that I am established and earning £3 a month plus 20p per logged received item and 10p for each transponder I post back in the envelope provided. I have thus far been able to request £8 in Amazon vouchers which I am told will be available for my use on the next processing date.

You need to enter the received item on the system on the day it was received. I don't always get the chance to post the transponders back on the same day but the sooner they get them back the sooner you will be credited with the 10p for returning them so it's in your own interest to keep on top of logging and returning the same.

This is really easy to do and a nice way of earning Amazon vouchers. They have quite a few different payout/gift methods available such as Paypal so there's plenty of choice.

I'd suggest people have a go and apply regardless of if their postcode was not one mentioned on the email they received after inquiring. Nothing to lose!
    • red devil
    • By red devil 30th Jan 16, 2:52 PM
    • 10,383 Posts
    • 7,727 Thanks
    red devil
    • 30th Jan 16, 2:52 PM
    • 30th Jan 16, 2:52 PM
    what does the referrer get?
    • cte1111
    • By cte1111 7th Jul 17, 2:20 PM
    • 7,172 Posts
    • 376,348 Thanks
    cte1111
    • 7th Jul 17, 2:20 PM
    • 7th Jul 17, 2:20 PM
    If anyone is interested in signing up for a postal survey and has any of the following postcodes, then I can refer you:

FK (Falkirk)
    L (Liverpool)
    G (Glasgow)
    SY (Shrewsbury)
    WC (Western Central London)
    MK (Milton Keynes)
    ZE (Lerwick)
    CF (Cardiff)

You will need to receive items in the post to your business address (this can also be your home address but it needs to have a business name too). You will receive £3 per month plus extra for each item you send and receive.

To sign up, use this link and my user name as referrer 56134, survey code 4001
    https://www.qoas.co.uk/portal

I will receive £10 if you successfully sign up.
    • careym
    • By careym 20th Sep 17, 1:03 PM
    • 244 Posts
    • 121 Thanks
    careym
    • 20th Sep 17, 1:03 PM
    • 20th Sep 17, 1:03 PM
    Quotas - are looking for participants again, Business and Domestic in certain areas. I will get £20 for each successful referral, of this I am happy to share 50/50. Please PM if you sign up, once I am paid I will arrange to share the bonus with you.

Currently, we are looking for participants who work in small businesses and would like to take part in our postal survey. It is important that the companies do not have a mailroom and the participants should receive the letters directly without any delay within the company.

In case you know someone who works at home and has a company name written in the address that is fine, too.

Please find below the required postcode areas:

FK (Falkirk)
    G (Glasgow)
    L (Liverpool)
    TS (Cleveland)
    ZE (Lerwick)
    CF (Cardiff)
    E (East London)

Moreover, in two areas we are looking for participants who take part with their private address:

HS (Outer Hebrides)

Interested people are requested to register on our website https://www.qoas.co.uk (survey code: DSA 4001). For the purpose of identification, please ask your family members, friends or colleagues to specify your full name or user number 47690 as a reference on our registration site.
    • Philip624
    • By Philip624 20th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 293 Thanks
    Philip624
    • 20th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 20th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    I have also received a Quotas referral offer. I am happy to split the £20 I will receive with anyone that uses my referral, I will send you £10.

Thank you very much for your participation in our DSA postal survey. We are happy about your assistance.

Currently, we are looking for participants who work in small businesses and would like to take part in our postal survey. It is important that the companies do not have a mailroom and the participants should receive the letters directly without any delay within the company.

In case you know someone who works at home and has a company name written in the address that is fine, too.

FK (Falkirk)
    G (Glasgow)
    L (Liverpool)
    TS (Cleveland)
    ZE (Lerwick)
    CF (Cardiff)
    E (East London)

Moreover, in two areas we are looking for participants who take part with their private address:

HS (Outer Hebrides)

You are going to receive a bonus of 20 GBP for each panellist we can successfully include in our survey.

Interested people are requested to register on our website https://www.qoas.co.uk (survey code: DSA 4001). For the purpose of identification, please ask your family members, friends or colleagues to specify your full name or user number 41949 as a reference on our registration site.
    I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
    Wake me when conflict is over,
    I aim for a peaceful life,
    Wake me up when the fury is ended
    I like living a peaceful life
    • stevejland
    • By stevejland 20th Sep 17, 3:40 PM
    • 36 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    stevejland
    • 20th Sep 17, 3:40 PM
    Quotas DSA survey - Looking for participants
    • 20th Sep 17, 3:40 PM
    I have also received a Quotas referral offer. I am happy to split the £20 I will receive with anyone that uses my referral, I will send you £10.

FK (Falkirk)
    G (Glasgow)
    L (Liverpool)
    TS (Cleveland)
    ZE (Lerwick)
    CF (Cardiff)
    E (East London)

HS (Outer Hebrides)

You are going to receive a bonus of 20 GBP for each panellist we can successfully include in our survey.

Interested people are requested to register on our website https://www.qoas.co.uk (survey code: DSA 4001). For the purpose of identification, please ask your family members, friends or colleagues to specify your full name or user number 41172 as a reference on our registration site.

Kindest Regards
    Steve
    • careym
    • By careym 25th Oct 17, 4:48 PM
    • 244 Posts
    • 121 Thanks
    careym
    • 25th Oct 17, 4:48 PM
    • 25th Oct 17, 4:48 PM
    Quotas are now looking for people with franking machines. They pay £20 per month. If interested please message me. Happy to split my fee 50/50 once paid. Regards.

Currently, for a new survey we are looking for participants who use a franking machine within their company and could participate as a business sender of test letters. The participants of the new survey will receive a monthly bonus of 20 GBP for their task.

Please feel free to share this informaton with your friends, family members, etc. In case you are using a franking machine within your company yourself, you are very welcome to participate as well.

You are going to receive a bonus of 20 GBP for each recommended candidate we can successfully include in our survey.

All you have to do is simply let us know the details (name and email address) of the person you would like to recommend by replying to this email. If you yourself are interested in the above mentioned participation, please also just let us know by replying to this email.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,628Posts Today

10,445Users online

Martin's Twitter