Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 17th Oct 15, 9:24 PM
    • 290Posts
    • 165Thanks
    sharpe106
    Lending Works - Refer a friend
    • 17th Oct 15, 9:24 PM
    Lending Works - Refer a friend 17th Oct 15 at 9:24 PM
    Lending Works are doing a promotion "Introduce your friends to Lending Works and we’ll pay you £50 each if they lend £1,000 or more”

I will happily give you half of my £50 (£25) so that works out as £75 for you if you sign up with my link

My signup link is here:!https://www.lendingworks.co.uk/RAF?source=RAF&promo=direct&uuid=4a6fcd5f-1b87-485f-a276-6132ba7da7af

If you do sign up with my link just pm me

Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions

Throughout these Terms and Conditions the person making the referral will be known to as the 'Referrer' and the person receiving the invitation will be known as the 'Referee'.

1. This Refer-A-Friend Programme, from now on referred to simply as 'The Programme', will start on 28th July 2015 - the 'Promotional Period'.
    2. The Referrer will be eligible to receive a Referral Bonus for each Referee who creates a new Lending Works account and lends at least £1,000 on the Lending Works platform.
    3. The Referee will!be eligible to receive the Referee Bonus once the Referee has created a new Lending Works account and lends at least £1,000 on the Lending Works platform.
    4. For the avoidance of doubt, the Referee's funds are considered to be lent when the Referee's lending offers have been matched to borrowers and the funds are showing as 'on loan'.
    5. Bonuses will be credited to the recipient's Lending Works account no later than the business day following the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria listed above.
    6. Bonuses will be available for further lending or withdrawal.
    7. The Referrer can!refer as many friends as they like as there is no cap on Referral Bonuses.
    8. Use of a false name or address will result in a void referral.
    9. If the Referee uses the Quick Withdraw facility to exit some or all of their loans early, within the first 6 months, Lending Works reserves the right to deduct any Bonus from the balance of both the Referrer's, as well as the Referee's capital.
    10. The Referrer must already hold a Lending Works account.
    11. The Referee must not be an existing customer.
    12. To ensure the Referrer and Referee both receive their Bonus, the Referee needs to use the same device and browser when clicking on the referral link and when creating their Lending Works account.
    13. The Referee may be referred by more than one Referrer. If the Referee a) fulfills the criteria to receive the Referee Bonus and b) uses the same device and browser, the Bonus will be given to the Referrer whose link the Referee first clicked on. Under any other circumstances the Referrer, and possibly the Referee, might not receive their Bonus.
    14. Lending Works reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of this Promotion at any time without prior written notice.
Page 1
    • owains
    • By owains 2nd Dec 15, 9:53 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 59 Thanks
    owains
    • 2nd Dec 15, 9:53 PM
    Lending Works £90 Referral
    • 2nd Dec 15, 9:53 PM
    I can also provide a referral for Lending Works. I'll give you £35 of my £50, giving you a total of £85 for signing up. Please send me a PM if you're going to use my link so that I know where to send the extra cash.

Here's my referral link:
    *** link removed - anonymous clicks were making it difficult to track applicants - please send me a PM ***

Here's a link to the The T&Cs (in summary you'll need to lend £1,000 to trigger the bonus):
    https://www.lendingworks.co.uk/RAF/Terms-and-Conditions

4thWay have a pretty comprehensive report which provides a decent overview of the platform:
    http://www.4thway.co.uk/4thway-insight-reports/lending-works-4thway-insight-report/

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll answer them as best I can.
    Last edited by owains; 12-01-2016 at 9:46 PM. Reason: Removed referral link, bonus to £85
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 13th Dec 15, 5:24 PM
    • 290 Posts
    • 165 Thanks
    sharpe106
    • 13th Dec 15, 5:24 PM
    • 13th Dec 15, 5:24 PM
    seems to work although took a fair few weeks
    • Santa001
    • By Santa001 13th Dec 15, 9:50 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Santa001
    • 13th Dec 15, 9:50 PM
    • 13th Dec 15, 9:50 PM
    seems to work although took a fair few weeks
    Originally posted by sharpe106
    A silly question "A fair few weeks" to invest or to get the bonus from LendingWorks?
    • owains
    • By owains 13th Dec 15, 9:56 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 59 Thanks
    owains
    • 13th Dec 15, 9:56 PM
    • 13th Dec 15, 9:56 PM
    A silly question "A fair few weeks" to invest or to get the bonus from LendingWorks?
    Originally posted by Santa001
    I have done several referrals and they have always been very quick to pay out bonus - within 48 hours of qualifying. However, there is normally a bit of a queue for allocating new funds as reinvestment of existing lender's interest payments takes priority over new money. It has taken me up to a week to get new money out at busy times. So, my realistic estimate would be a bit over a week before the bonus is paid out if you put money out to loan tomorrow. I guess it could be longer if things slow down with Christmas approaching.
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 30th Jan 16, 12:59 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    • 30th Jan 16, 12:59 PM
    • 30th Jan 16, 12:59 PM
    This offer's still up, and the extra £85 makes the rates (currently 4.7% for up to 3 year loans, or 6.3% for up to five years) extra good. I just signed up with owains and he was really helpful and paid me really quickly.

I'm also happy to offer the same - sign up and lend £1000, get £50 from Lending Works, and I'll give you £35 of my £50.
    • Boatman100
    • By Boatman100 1st Feb 16, 5:51 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Boatman100
    • 1st Feb 16, 5:51 PM
    lending works referral link
    • 1st Feb 16, 5:51 PM
    Hi,
    if this referral payback is still on, could you send the referral link please?
    Also, how do you pay back the extra £35 to me?
    thanks
    • parchedpeas
    • By parchedpeas 4th Feb 16, 9:10 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    parchedpeas
    • 4th Feb 16, 9:10 PM
    • 4th Feb 16, 9:10 PM
    Sent you a PM, Boatman.

John
    • sunilm92
    • By sunilm92 6th Mar 16, 11:28 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    sunilm92
    • 6th Mar 16, 11:28 PM
    • 6th Mar 16, 11:28 PM
    Can anyone offer 40?
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 16th Mar 16, 4:13 PM
    • 290 Posts
    • 165 Thanks
    sharpe106
    This is still ongoing if anyone is interested and guess as others have said £35 I will increase to that to
    • Johnny Doe
    • By Johnny Doe 6th Apr 16, 9:46 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 95 Thanks
    Johnny Doe
    I'm very interested in a referral but just waiting on the ISA product to appear
    Last edited by Johnny Doe; 07-04-2016 at 5:49 PM. Reason: speelin
    • sparky321
    • By sparky321 12th Apr 16, 3:31 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    sparky321
    If anyone can offer £40+ please PM me, looking to take up this offer immediately once I reach agreement with a referrer.

Happy to receive payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal Friends and Family, whichever is easier for the referrer.
    • Stevie Palimo
    • By Stevie Palimo 12th Apr 16, 3:35 PM
    • 2,518 Posts
    • 3,696 Thanks
    Stevie Palimo
    Between this and the nationwide refer a friend thread I am sure we see several unhappy people posting about not getting what is agreed on the refereeing deals here.

I know I certainly would not be wanting to accept a referrer deal with a stranger from the internet, Would you accept things in everyday life from strangers.
    " I refuse to censor myself because it may offend someone. If you don't like me that's ok, I don't need your approval. "
    • sparky321
    • By sparky321 12th Apr 16, 3:44 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    sparky321
    Between this and the nationwide refer a friend thread I am sure we see several unhappy people posting about not getting what is agreed on the refereeing deals here.

I know I certainly would not be wanting to accept a referrer deal with a stranger from the internet, Would you accept things in everyday life from strangers.
    Originally posted by Stevie Palimo
    Agreed, thats why I would prefer to go with someone who has done this kind of transaction before. I would like to think people here are a bit better than that though.

From the referrer side though, they surely have nothing to lose, as they only pay out once they have been paid themselves, it is only the referee that shoulders any risk (the risk that the person offering to pay out part of their referral money just does a runner).
    • MarkFromCornwall
    • By MarkFromCornwall 13th Apr 16, 12:22 PM
    • 637 Posts
    • 380 Thanks
    MarkFromCornwall
    I am sure we see several unhappy people posting about not getting what is agreed on the refereeing deals here.
    Originally posted by Stevie Palimo
    I've done this numerous times, both as the referrer and as the one being referred, and have never had any problems. Most people are honest.
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 7th May 16, 8:24 AM
    • 47 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    I've also done this plenty of times on either side through MSE, and have only had good experiences so far.

Lending Works have been really good for me as well.

I'm happy to offer £40 of the £50 I would get (as well as yours), please PM me if you'd like a referral.
    • housepriceanalytics
    • By housepriceanalytics 15th Jul 16, 11:50 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    housepriceanalytics
    I tried to PM you to ask for the link but it said:

Galileo Figaro has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

EDIT: Apologies, missed the quote
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 19th Jul 16, 10:11 AM
    • 47 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    Sorry - inbox cleared now!
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 22nd Sep 16, 8:59 PM
    • 290 Posts
    • 165 Thanks
    sharpe106
    this is still ongoing so thought would do a reminder if anyone interested.

As others have put I am willing to split my £50 with you, £40 to you.

My link is

https://www.lendingworks.co.uk/RAF?source=RAF&promo=direct&uuid=4a6fcd5f-1b87-485f-a276-6132ba7da7af
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

347Posts Today

3,833Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • If you know you're bust you must declare it asap. So no firm ever says "yes we plan to go insolvent". So you never? https://t.co/w8aIKOqHzq

• Some people misreading... it's NOT the rumours of insolvency of the Monarchy! Its Monarch airlines (again tho I've no idea of its validity)

• Also re #monarchinsolvency rumours it's important to state Monarch are firmly denying it... https://t.co/N27MENRjY9

• Follow Martin