Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• patchwork cat
    • By patchwork cat 22nd Aug 07, 9:47 AM
    • 5,540Posts
    • 8,503Thanks
    patchwork cat
    0 WOW
    Airport lost property auctions
    • 22nd Aug 07, 9:47 AM
    0 WOW
    Airport lost property auctions 22nd Aug 07 at 9:47 AM
    I wonder if someone can tell me anything about how to find info on airport lost property auctions. I rang lost property at MAnchester airport and he thought they did auction off unclaimed items, but had no clue where or when or how to find out!
Page 1
  • mjk
    • 23rd Aug 07, 8:32 AM
    • 23rd Aug 07, 8:32 AM

This article gives some links to auctions in the South which I guess aren't very handy for you. They might be able to give you info about northern auctions though.

• spookylukey
    • By spookylukey 23rd Aug 07, 10:02 PM
    • 819 Posts
    • 945 Thanks
    • 23rd Aug 07, 10:02 PM
    • 23rd Aug 07, 10:02 PM
    Not airport property auctions, but a lot of Police forces auction found property which has not been claimed on this site...
  • dellydaisy
    • 30th Apr 08, 5:11 PM
    Still looking...........
    • 30th Apr 08, 5:11 PM
    Hi all i,d be interested in lost property auctions up north if anyone has anymore info?
    or info on lost luggage auctions from man airport

cheers guys x
    • isofa
    • By isofa 30th Apr 08, 5:25 PM
    • 5,959 Posts
    • 3,001 Thanks
    • 30th Apr 08, 5:25 PM
    • 30th Apr 08, 5:25 PM
    A BBC news report on the subject worth reading here.
  • Dawn7890
    • 7th Feb 12, 1:17 PM
    Bagging Auction Bargains
    • 7th Feb 12, 1:17 PM
    I was looking for some auctions to try and see if there are any bargains and I remembered a challenge done on the Gadget Show in the last series. I cant post the link as I am still classed as a new user(?) If you go on the Gadget Show website, it is series 16 episode 3 £100 challenge segment.

Plus they give some information about Auction houses such as Bumblebee (police auctions) and John Pye Auctions (Bankruptcy, repossessions and clearance). I googled them and they had some items that could be bargains.

Happy Hunting!
    • gsc140107
    • By gsc140107 28th Mar 12, 3:07 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    • 28th Mar 12, 3:07 PM
    • 28th Mar 12, 3:07 PM
    Afternoon, just reading this thread and wondered if anyone had info or links to where I may be able to find these auctions please ??

I'm based in Walsall, West Midlands so any auctions close to me or within a 20 mile radius would be great !! Otherwise online bidding is usually available so distance not really a problem...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

604Posts Today

4,384Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Starting to get pumped up about the Davis cup - go GB!!! Come on Murrays

• RT @StigAbell: Protestors today shouting "no more wars". It would be lovely if life were as simple as that.

• RT @Stressed_Eric72: @MartinSLewis Well on that basis you'll end the series on a high note.

• Follow Martin