Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Sally
    • By MSE Sally 24th Aug 15, 2:17 PM
    • 70Posts
    • 27Thanks
    MSE Sally
    Haggle with BT - our new guide
    • 24th Aug 15, 2:17 PM
    Haggle with BT - our new guide 24th Aug 15 at 2:17 PM

Hi all, we have new BT Haggling guide, and we'd love to hear your feedback.

Just click reply below to share any info. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Thanks for your help,

MSE Sally
    Last edited by MSE Sally; 25-08-2015 at 2:28 PM.
Page 5
    • neilsedaka
    • By neilsedaka 5th May 17, 11:40 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 88 Thanks
    neilsedaka
    Does your £25.99 deal include any free landline phone calls?
    • Rosie 321
    • By Rosie 321 10th Oct 17, 8:27 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Rosie 321
    Long story short, having got only £4/month off with haggling with BT, switched and phoned BT to ask about old btinternet.com email and was told if only I'd used 0800 587 7218 for renewals I'd have got a better deal. So said try me, within cool off period, and got line rental, evening and w/e calls and broadband for £19.99 month and BT will back date it to mid September when my previous contract was due to be renewed so in credit for line rental paid in advance for in August and September bills... which made it worth more than switching since I'd been silly enough to somehow miss renewal date. If I'd switched I'd be paying the same for 12 months starting from now, so cheaper to get credit with BT. But next year...
    • Ian011
    • By Ian011 10th Oct 17, 10:01 AM
    • 1,839 Posts
    • 1,040 Thanks
    Ian011
    With BT's inclusive Evening and Weekend deals, you will be paying more than £7 per hour for weekday, daytime calls. Contrast with £8 per month for Unlimited Anytime calls.

Additionally, BT remains the only major landline provider to NOT offer inclusive calls to mobile numbers. This cannot last for much longer. Ofcom cut wholesale rates to make this possible.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,195Posts Today

7,848Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin