M&S up to 50%off sale

pjran
pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
edited 11 August 2015 at 6:00PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Yes I realised many of you will say " not another sale" at M&S but here's the link just in case http://www.marksandspencer.com

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: On Tue 11 Aug, M&S told us the sale is available both online and in selected stores. Roughly 3,000 product lines are included across women’s, lingerie, men’s, kids’, home and furniture, and beauty ranges. While there isn’t a set end date, M&S said stock levels are on a par with those for an equivalent sale it ran last year, which lasted for approximately four weeks. When we looked online, we found £2 T-shirts, £4 trousers, and 5x socks for £6. Delivery’s £3.50. Thanks to pjran for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    just to clarify it is UP to 50% off, not a straight 50% off
  • bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Many thanks. 5 new tops for £50!

Bexster :)
  • The last sale only finished online a couple of days ago (I ordered sale t-shirt on Sunday)! I was in M&S this am (did not give in to temptation ;)) and one of the managers was tidying rails so I mentioned that the sales are now running into each other. He said this sale is 'the big one'. I don't know why they don't just reduce their prices and be done with it.....
    “Rain drops are not the ones who bring the clouds.”
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    think m and s lost their way and now their customer base - with their size 6 stick thin giraffe models at the entrance their previous 55plus customers thought they were in Primark and walked out! still worth a look!
  • wyatte
    wyatte Posts: 165 Forumite
    Today I found those on M&S :
    Time for Tea Gift was £15. now £7.50
    Breakfast in Bed was £20.00 .now £10.00
    both 50% off.
    Every time and every where don't forget to be happy.:rotfl:
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    surfsister wrote: »
    think m and s lost their way and now their customer base - with their size 6 stick thin giraffe models at the entrance their previous 55plus customers thought they were in Primark and walked out! still worth a look!
    I must say though, they don't even stock the giraffe non-shape sizes either though! I have a very flat chest and am not curved (I seem to carry all my weight on my lower half...) I cannot get any tops from M&S to fit right- they hang and drape where they should be fitted, are way too short in the length and just don't feel right. Bottom half stuff in my size? Calves too tight, waist too lose and bottom too short. I think they need to either get a more up to date fit model or just get several in and realise (and I say this to every other brand out there) that women do not come in one stock size: we are each individual and fit differently because we are not all the same proportional body shape! (rant over ;))
  • wyatte
    wyatte Posts: 165 Forumite
    Princess Pink ,little girl's love.was £8.00, you save £5.00 .and now is £3.00.
    Every time and every where don't forget to be happy.:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport