Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 24th Jul 15, 12:23 PM
    • 12,704Posts
    • 40,265Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread
    • 24th Jul 15, 12:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread 24th Jul 15 at 12:23 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Senses Club is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

I have started a new thread as Givaudan are now called Senses Club.

Previous thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4108569

Link to join https://www.senses-club.com

The surveys are usually about washing powders, fabric softners, perfumes etc and for each survey duly completed, you will accumulate points that you can at any time exchange for an Amazon E-check* reward.

Perfume list carried forward from last year, I will update as and when new ones are sent out.
    ARR = L'Air Ricci
    AGM = Angel Thierry Mugler
    ANG = Angelique Noire - Guerlain
    ATL = Attraction Lancôme
    AZPT = Azzaro Pink Tonic

BDB = B de Boucheron

CAP = Candy Prada
    CEB = Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte of CerrutiCER = Cerrutti 1881
    CPF = Prada Candy Florale of Prada

EBA - Eau de Belle by Azzarro
    ECA = Eau de Cartier
    EDS = Eau Du Soir by Sisley
    EMG = Escada Marine Groove
    EMH : eau des merveilles Hermès
    ESA = Emporio She Armani

FAF = Façonnable Femme
    FCA = F!!rie from Van Cleef & Arpels
    FEM = Femme Rochas
    FSA = Feerie Spring Blossom by Van Cleef and Arpels

GAT = Aqua Allegoria Tiar! Mimosa ? Guerlain
    GGB = Gucci Guilty Black
    GGY = Gucci Guilty

HBW = Hugo Boss Woman

IDIP = Infusion d'Iris - Prada
    ING = Instant de Guerlain

JAD = J'adore de Dior

LIP = Love In Paris - Nina Ricci
    LHS = Hypnôse Senses - Lancôme
    LMJ = Lola Marc Jacobs
    LOC = Love Chloe

MAK = Madly Kenzo
    MDC = Miss Dior Ch!rie
    MDB = Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet of Dior
    MML = Marry Me Lanvin
    MIG = My Insolence Guerlain
    MSE = Moon sparkle d'escada

NRH = Narciso Rodriguez for Her

ONF = Calvin Klein Obsession Night feminine
    OP = Opium
    OVH = Orange Verte Hermès

PSR = Paul Smith Rose
    PEA = l'Eau Ambr!e - Prada

R1DG = Rose the One Dolce & Gabanna
    RBC = Roberto Cavalli
    RER = Reflets D'Eau de Rochas
    RRN = Ricci Ricci - Nina Ricci

T1DG The One Dolce &Gabbana

VAY = Voile d'ambre of Yves Rocher

YY = Yohji Yamamoto
    YSL = Young Sexy Lovely of YSL
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 19
    • bargainqueen8
    • By bargainqueen8 30th Nov 17, 2:59 PM
    • 1,709 Posts
    • 23,517 Thanks
    bargainqueen8
    Anyone else get the household products survey today where you have to take a photo of the products you use? Supposed to get 4,000 points for it. Not sure I have done it correctly tho!
    Originally posted by Mir!

snap!survey was no problem uploading the photo was a pitanot convinced i have done it correctly so will see.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 30th Nov 17, 3:10 PM
    • 2,243 Posts
    • 1,964 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I see they've now sent another email out telling people how to access the bit to put the photo up as so many have contacted them. Hopefully they'll rethink using this method again!
    • sclarke
    • By sclarke 30th Nov 17, 6:08 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sclarke
    Hi
    I ordered amazon vouchers 3 days ago and have had nothing. Used to get them straight away. Emailed Argenteuil about it and did get an answer saying they usually come within 24 hours, check the spam, bin, etc. Anyone else had this problem before. Have emailed again saying I have not received them. Does the email come entitled amazon or what, thanks. Have looked for amazon, argenteuil, senses club, etc.
    • bargainqueen8
    • By bargainqueen8 30th Nov 17, 6:55 PM
    • 1,709 Posts
    • 23,517 Thanks
    bargainqueen8
    Hi
    I ordered amazon vouchers 3 days ago and have had nothing. Used to get them straight away. Emailed Argenteuil about it and did get an answer saying they usually come within 24 hours, check the spam, bin, etc. Anyone else had this problem before. Have emailed again saying I have not received them. Does the email come entitled amazon or what, thanks. Have looked for amazon, argenteuil, senses club, etc.
    Originally posted by sclarke

the last lot of vouchers i received straight away and came from argenteuil,hope they turn up soon.
    • sclarke
    • By sclarke 1st Dec 17, 4:16 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sclarke
    the last lot of vouchers i received straight away and came from argenteuil,hope they turn up soon.
    Originally posted by bargainqueen8
    Me too still nothing today. Emailed Senses again yesterday no reply this time, but have emailed again today. Want to do my Christmas shopping. Never had a problem before and been with them years.
    • njhsmee
    • By njhsmee 2nd Dec 17, 12:26 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    njhsmee
    Has anyone had any issues redeeming Amazon vouchers....I've just ordered 7 and when I try to add them to my account it just says "GC claim code is invalid.There's something wrong with the claim code you have entered" It is doing this to all 7..... I have copied and pasted and also tried to enter them manually...with and without dashes!
    • sclarke
    • By sclarke 2nd Dec 17, 2:06 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sclarke
    Has anyone had any issues redeeming Amazon vouchers....I've just ordered 7 and when I try to add them to my account it just says "GC claim code is invalid.There's something wrong with the claim code you have entered" It is doing this to all 7..... I have copied and pasted and also tried to enter them manually...with and without dashes!
    Originally posted by njhsmee
    Not even received mine as mentioned above.
    • squiggles
    • By squiggles 2nd Dec 17, 2:16 PM
    • 1,205 Posts
    • 2,318 Thanks
    squiggles
    Me too still nothing today. Emailed Senses again yesterday no reply this time, but have emailed again today. Want to do my Christmas shopping. Never had a problem before and been with them years.
    Originally posted by sclarke
    My last lot of vouchers came several hours later but still on the same day of ordering, I've always had the voucher code within minutes previously.

The vouchers come from argenteuil.panelconsumer.

Have you had a look in you spam or trash to see if they've been sent there?

Have you checked your senses-club account to see if the points have been deducted. Not this panel but another one I was waiting for a voucher code but I had forgotten to put tick in the - I agree to the terms and conditions- so my purchase of voucher hadn't gone through.
    • njhsmee
    • By njhsmee 2nd Dec 17, 3:46 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    njhsmee
    My points have been deducted...my codes have been sent but amazon say the codes I am putting in are invalid! I have emailed but not heard a thing!
    • reddeb
    • By reddeb 5th Dec 17, 4:23 PM
    • 777 Posts
    • 410 Thanks
    reddeb
    I've forgotten my password and account as been locked, been trying for 2 weeks to get them to unlock but no luck, been trying through the contact us, anyone know a different way of contacting them please?
    December 2011 Sesky Watch, strimmer, tv, hoover & steam cleaner. March 2012 Straw dogs blueray film.
    • sclarke
    • By sclarke 7th Dec 17, 2:35 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sclarke
    I'm getting really annoyed with senses now. Emails have been back and forth, sometimes I have had to send email twice to get an answer, AND, still none of the amazon vouchers I requested. The last answer from them was to send a screen shot of my request for the vouchers, of which I requested on the 27th of November, I have done that and no answer as yet from that. They used to be so good.
    • njhsmee
    • By njhsmee 8th Dec 17, 5:44 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    njhsmee
    I sent a screen shot of me trying to get all 7 of my voucher codes put on my amazon account and the error messages on each....not a word from them in days....70 quid is a lot of money....getting rather narked now!
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 8th Dec 17, 6:23 PM
    • 4,242 Posts
    • 1,880 Thanks
    aardvaak
    Registrations Closed!!!!!!!!!
    • sclarke
    • By sclarke 8th Dec 17, 6:35 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sclarke
    non receipt of vouchers - follow up
    I sent a screen shot of me trying to get all 7 of my voucher codes put on my amazon account and the error messages on each....not a word from them in days....70 quid is a lot of money....getting rather narked now!
    Originally posted by njhsmee
    Well I got so fed up I went to contact us again and sent same email to tech department, rewards department and went to my emails to find email from person asking for screen shot and addressed email to her @givaudan. Thats the one that worked, sending it to her. Try that. I received email from her and the vouchers and they worked on amazon unlike some other people. I am now stupidly going to try for the other £20 in vouchers, wish me luck.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

254Posts Today

1,252Users online

Martin's Twitter