Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 24th Jul 15, 12:23 PM
    • 12,625Posts
    • 40,107Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread
    • 24th Jul 15, 12:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread 24th Jul 15 at 12:23 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Senses Club is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

I have started a new thread as Givaudan are now called Senses Club.

Previous thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4108569

Link to join https://www.senses-club.com

The surveys are usually about washing powders, fabric softners, perfumes etc and for each survey duly completed, you will accumulate points that you can at any time exchange for an Amazon E-check* reward.

Perfume list carried forward from last year, I will update as and when new ones are sent out.
    ARR = L'Air Ricci
    AGM = Angel Thierry Mugler
    ANG = Angelique Noire - Guerlain
    ATL = Attraction Lancôme
    AZPT = Azzaro Pink Tonic

BDB = B de Boucheron

CAP = Candy Prada
    CEB = Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte of CerrutiCER = Cerrutti 1881
    CPF = Prada Candy Florale of Prada

EBA - Eau de Belle by Azzarro
    ECA = Eau de Cartier
    EDS = Eau Du Soir by Sisley
    EMG = Escada Marine Groove
    EMH : eau des merveilles Hermès
    ESA = Emporio She Armani

FAF = Façonnable Femme
    FCA = F!!rie from Van Cleef & Arpels
    FEM = Femme Rochas
    FSA = Feerie Spring Blossom by Van Cleef and Arpels

GAT = Aqua Allegoria Tiar! Mimosa ? Guerlain
    GGB = Gucci Guilty Black
    GGY = Gucci Guilty

HBW = Hugo Boss Woman

IDIP = Infusion d'Iris - Prada
    ING = Instant de Guerlain

JAD = J'adore de Dior

LIP = Love In Paris - Nina Ricci
    LHS = Hypnôse Senses - Lancôme
    LMJ = Lola Marc Jacobs
    LOC = Love Chloe

MAK = Madly Kenzo
    MDC = Miss Dior Ch!rie
    MDB = Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet of Dior
    MML = Marry Me Lanvin
    MIG = My Insolence Guerlain
    MSE = Moon sparkle d'escada

NRH = Narciso Rodriguez for Her

ONF = Calvin Klein Obsession Night feminine
    OP = Opium
    OVH = Orange Verte Hermès

PSR = Paul Smith Rose
    PEA = l'Eau Ambr!e - Prada

R1DG = Rose the One Dolce & Gabanna
    RBC = Roberto Cavalli
    RER = Reflets D'Eau de Rochas
    RRN = Ricci Ricci - Nina Ricci

T1DG The One Dolce &Gabbana

VAY = Voile d'ambre of Yves Rocher

YY = Yohji Yamamoto
    YSL = Young Sexy Lovely of YSL
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 14
    • mon37
    • By mon37 16th Feb 17, 4:14 PM
    • 290 Posts
    • 286 Thanks
    mon37
    I have not received my points either. How long does it usually take for the points to be credited in to account?
    • sunfield91
    • By sunfield91 24th Mar 17, 4:02 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 266 Thanks
    sunfield91
    Survey
    Did anyone manage to get into that survey that was put on some months ago, the one that when you click on it you just get the home page for Google France?
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 24th Mar 17, 4:14 PM
    • 12,625 Posts
    • 40,107 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Just received by email:
    Hello!

You are registered with Senses-club, and for this purpose you have signed a contract to participate in online surveys as well as product testing.

Following a monitoring, we noted that so many panelists to whom we send online surveys do not even bother to click on the invitation link.

It is the same with the panelists listed under product testing, and they often do not respond to the questionnaire relating to the tested product.

We would like to remind you that when you are selected to take part in a product testing at home, you agree to test the product and answer the questionnaire

Being selected means not giving a chance to someone else..

Senses-club reserves the right to cancel the membership of people who are too often inactive.

Persons who do not correspond to the profile, or do not receive the products, or who receive damaged products, are not considered inactive.

Thank you for your attention!

The Senses-club
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • sunfield91
    • By sunfield91 24th Mar 17, 4:21 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 266 Thanks
    sunfield91
    Hi, I have just received that one too , that's why I posted just below you. I don't want kicking off, even though it's not as good as it used to be, lol
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 25th Mar 17, 3:50 PM
    • 2,239 Posts
    • 1,962 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I got that too, have just done a liquid cleaner test for them and I know I filled in the end of test survey so am not worried. More annoyed that they don't have any Amazon vouchers at the moment so I can't cash my points out. I asked them when they'd be back in stock and just got told "soon".
    • catmiaow
    • By catmiaow 25th Mar 17, 6:19 PM
    • 5,688 Posts
    • 38,344 Thanks
    catmiaow
    I always fill in everything they send, sometimes their forms don't work properly. I don't know if anyone else has that issue. Sephora vouchers aren't any use to me, as we don't have one here. I wonder why Amazon has been taken off!
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one!

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board
    • Tealblue
    • By Tealblue 27th Mar 17, 1:55 AM
    • 660 Posts
    • 1,023 Thanks
    Tealblue
    Just not worth the effort; if they delete me, that's fine by me.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 27th Mar 17, 9:51 AM
    • 2,239 Posts
    • 1,962 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Amazon voucher back in stock, have cashed out so at least I have something!
    • LadyH
    • By LadyH 27th Mar 17, 5:07 PM
    • 2,115 Posts
    • 1,594 Thanks
    LadyH
    Amazon voucher back in stock, have cashed out so at least I have something!
    Originally posted by Chocmonster7
    Me, too!
    • bargainqueen8
    • By bargainqueen8 29th Mar 17, 12:41 PM
    • 1,684 Posts
    • 23,315 Thanks
    bargainqueen8
    i had the warning email as well but had just done the multi purpose cleaner trial as well(which was really good product) but just cashed out for amazon vouchers and they came within seconds
    • Lapadore16
    • By Lapadore16 14th Jun 17, 12:35 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Lapadore16
    Senses Testing
    Tried to get onto this but they said they are not taking on any new users.
    • littlewren
    • By littlewren 25th Jun 17, 3:47 PM
    • 1,737 Posts
    • 710 Thanks
    littlewren
    I'm totally confused, could someone help please?

I have 8500 points in my account which I'd like to cash out. I understand they no longer have Amazon vouchers but I can't see any other vouchers either!

When I click on Points, this is what I see:

Your current account balance is 8500
    Sorry, there are no items in the shop at this moment. Please visit later.

I visited a couple of months ago and saw this message then and it's still there.

Could anyone help please?

TIA
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
    • xsunnysuex
    • By xsunnysuex 25th Jun 17, 3:57 PM
    • 544 Posts
    • 1,761 Thanks
    xsunnysuex
    I'm confused now. As I cashed out an amazon voucher a few weeks ago. So they were still in stock then. But I'm sure you can only cash out in amounts of £5. Have you tried cashing out one £5?
    • littlewren
    • By littlewren 25th Jun 17, 4:24 PM
    • 1,737 Posts
    • 710 Thanks
    littlewren
    I'm confused now. As I cashed out an amazon voucher a few weeks ago. So they were still in stock then. But I'm sure you can only cash out in amounts of £5. Have you tried cashing out one £5?
    Originally posted by xsunnysuex
    It's not showing anything being available, it's just showing my points and the message. As it's over 5000 I should be shown something that I can use them against. It's getting hard work with them now I think.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Jun 17, 5:28 PM
    • 12,625 Posts
    • 40,107 Thanks
    sarah1972
    It's not showing anything being available, it's just showing my points and the message. As it's over 5000 I should be shown something that I can use them against. It's getting hard work with them now I think.
    Originally posted by littlewren

I have no options either, and I have 25000 points.
    • littlewren
    • By littlewren 25th Jun 17, 6:21 PM
    • 1,737 Posts
    • 710 Thanks
    littlewren
    I have no options either, and I have 25000 points.
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    Crikey I wonder why we're not being given an option to choose a reward. As I say, it's been like this for me for a while.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 25th Jun 17, 6:30 PM
    • 4,189 Posts
    • 8,837 Thanks
    minimad1970
    I checked about a week ago and it said that then as well.
    • BookWorm
    • By BookWorm 25th Jun 17, 8:28 PM
    • 2,288 Posts
    • 13,929 Thanks
    BookWorm
    I checked last week and there were no rewards. I checked again Monday and there were some in (Amazon only) and I cashed out. Now it says there are none again.

Keep checking every few days - they will be back
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 26th Jun 17, 9:31 AM
    • 2,239 Posts
    • 1,962 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    A few weeks back they asked me what kind of vouchers I was interested in and did I still want the Debenhams vouchers so think they are changing things around.
    • kiwi07
    • By kiwi07 10th Jul 17, 3:35 PM
    • 1,587 Posts
    • 1,081 Thanks
    kiwi07
    no reward vouchers
    No vouchers left to redeem the points at Senses Club at the moment. Any ideas when the vouchers will be back in stock?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,150Posts Today

6,927Users online

Martin's Twitter