Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Babycakes
    • By Babycakes 12th Jan 12, 8:36 AM
    • 186Posts
    • 74Thanks
    Babycakes
    Funding Circle £40 Cashback when you are referred and then sign up
    • 12th Jan 12, 8:36 AM
    Funding Circle £40 Cashback when you are referred and then sign up 12th Jan 12 at 8:36 AM
    Funding Circle are giving away £50 cash back to any new lenders that are referred (PM if you would like me to do this) and then go on to lend £1000.

With rates higher than you get in the bank/building society on your deposits, this is worth a look.

PM me for a referral with your name and the email address that you intend to register with. You will need to be referred before you register in order to qualify for the cash back.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 18-08-2014 at 1:32 PM. Reason: Updated with latest offer
Page 9
    • ckevin
    • By ckevin 15th Sep 17, 4:54 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ckevin
    Hi wakeupalarm - I am interested in your offer, and would like to send you a PM with my name and email, but it has error saying that your inbox is full. Could you clear your PM inbox and let me try again please? Many thanks!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

50Posts Today

2,297Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin