Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Babycakes
    • By Babycakes 12th Jan 12, 8:36 AM
    • 186Posts
    • 74Thanks
    Babycakes
    Funding Circle 40 Cashback when you are referred and then sign up
    • 12th Jan 12, 8:36 AM
    Funding Circle 40 Cashback when you are referred and then sign up 12th Jan 12 at 8:36 AM
    Funding Circle are giving away 50 cash back to any new lenders that are referred (PM if you would like me to do this) and then go on to lend 1000.

With rates higher than you get in the bank/building society on your deposits, this is worth a look.

PM me for a referral with your name and the email address that you intend to register with. You will need to be referred before you register in order to qualify for the cash back.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 18-08-2014 at 1:32 PM. Reason: Updated with latest offer
Page 8
    • wakeupalarm
    • By wakeupalarm 30th Jan 17, 2:20 PM
    • 679 Posts
    • 294 Thanks
    wakeupalarm
    Does anyone know if the referral works after someone has already signed up? (some referrals do still work in this situation)

I signed up about a month ago without using a referral link and have invested 1,000.
    Originally posted by ozaz
    The Funding Circle T&C under section 2.3 would appear to rule this out.

2.3 The Referred Member cannot be an existing Funding Circle member before the date that the referral is made.
    • Lawpf2001
    • By Lawpf2001 15th Mar 17, 11:50 AM
    • 174 Posts
    • 59 Thanks
    Lawpf2001
    Who would like to refer me?
    First come first served.
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 15th Mar 17, 11:53 AM
    • 50 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    Happy to refer you Lawpf2001.
    Will send PM
    • Nebulous2
    • By Nebulous2 20th Mar 17, 5:15 PM
    • 1,457 Posts
    • 894 Thanks
    Nebulous2
    Hi

I am also happy to split 40 out of my 50 referral so if anyone would like to be referred then please PM me with your name and email for a referral code.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by wakeupalarm
    Thanks @wakeupalarm

Smooth transaction - money received.
    • raymilne
    • By raymilne 30th Mar 17, 9:09 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    raymilne
    Hi Folks, Wakeupalarm referred me for Funding Circle, and several other P2P lending sites, and he has done a great job getting the shared cashback to me very quickly!
    • BeardOne
    • By BeardOne 1st Apr 17, 8:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BeardOne
    What a kind offer, PM sent!
    • qwakuk
    • By qwakuk 2nd May 17, 5:37 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    qwakuk
    I am a Funding Circle member, willing to send a friends link
    • wakeupalarm
    • By wakeupalarm 18th May 17, 12:56 PM
    • 679 Posts
    • 294 Thanks
    wakeupalarm
    Hi all, unfortunately, I can now only offer 25 split of my referral bonus, although I am a long term member of MSE, reliable payer with several happy referees. So if anyone is still interested in being referred please send a PM. Thanks.
    • Spikey_w
    • By Spikey_w 24th May 17, 11:25 AM
    • 65 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    Spikey_w
    Hi all, unfortunately, I can now only offer 25 split of my referral bonus, although I am a long term member of MSE, reliable payer with several happy referees. So if anyone is still interested in being referred please send a PM. Thanks.
    I can highly recommend Wakeupalarm, referral money was paid to me without any hassle.
    • maximise
    • By maximise 27th May 17, 12:26 AM
    • 129 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    maximise
    Introduce your friends to Funding Circle & share 100 cashback*

It's easy to recommend a friend

1. Add your friend's name and email address below. We will send them an email with details of how to join.
    2. Your friend starts lending. If your friend lends more than 2,000 to businesses before 30th June 2017, you'll each have 50 cashback* paid into your Funding Circle accounts.
    3. Enjoy your cashback. This will be paid within 40 days of the offer period close date.

Happy to offer 30 (60%) of my referral bonus, so 80 in total! If you are still looking for a referral and are sure you want to lend over 2000 before 30th June 2017, please send a PM, I will only need your name and email address. Thank you. Just received a 9yr forum member badge , thanks MSE!!
    Unlimited 2017!
    • andyw1491
    • By andyw1491 16th Jun 17, 10:46 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    andyw1491
    I can also recommend wakeupalarm, referral split received quickly as agreed with no issues.
    • fabsaver
    • By fabsaver 17th Jun 17, 1:43 PM
    • 839 Posts
    • 1,340 Thanks
    fabsaver
    Many thanks for the prompt payment wakeupalarm
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

192Posts Today

1,453Users online

Martin's Twitter