Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Babycakes
    • By Babycakes 12th Jan 12, 8:36 AM
    • 186Posts
    • 74Thanks
    Babycakes
    Funding Circle £40 Cashback when you are referred and then sign up
    • 12th Jan 12, 8:36 AM
    Funding Circle £40 Cashback when you are referred and then sign up 12th Jan 12 at 8:36 AM
    Funding Circle are giving away £50 cash back to any new lenders that are referred (PM if you would like me to do this) and then go on to lend £1000.

With rates higher than you get in the bank/building society on your deposits, this is worth a look.

PM me for a referral with your name and the email address that you intend to register with. You will need to be referred before you register in order to qualify for the cash back.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 18-08-2014 at 1:32 PM. Reason: Updated with latest offer
Page 8
    • wakeupalarm
    • By wakeupalarm 9th Jan 17, 5:23 PM
    • 674 Posts
    • 293 Thanks
    wakeupalarm
    Hi

I am also happy to split £40 out of my £50 referral so if anyone would like to be referred then please PM me with your name and email for a referral code.

Thanks!
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 28th Jan 17, 7:13 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    ozaz
    Does anyone know if the referral works after someone has already signed up? (some referrals do still work in this situation)

I signed up about a month ago without using a referral link and have invested £1,000.
    • wakeupalarm
    • By wakeupalarm 30th Jan 17, 2:20 PM
    • 674 Posts
    • 293 Thanks
    wakeupalarm
    Does anyone know if the referral works after someone has already signed up? (some referrals do still work in this situation)

I signed up about a month ago without using a referral link and have invested £1,000.
    Originally posted by ozaz
    The Funding Circle T&C under section 2.3 would appear to rule this out.

2.3 The Referred Member cannot be an existing Funding Circle member before the date that the referral is made.
    • Lawpf2001
    • By Lawpf2001 15th Mar 17, 11:50 AM
    • 174 Posts
    • 59 Thanks
    Lawpf2001
    Who would like to refer me?
    First come first served.
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 15th Mar 17, 11:53 AM
    • 30 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    ozaz
    Happy to refer you Lawpf2001.
    Will send PM
    • Nebulous2
    • By Nebulous2 20th Mar 17, 5:15 PM
    • 1,389 Posts
    • 844 Thanks
    Nebulous2
    Hi

I am also happy to split £40 out of my £50 referral so if anyone would like to be referred then please PM me with your name and email for a referral code.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by wakeupalarm
    Thanks @wakeupalarm

Smooth transaction - money received.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,244Posts Today

6,857Users online

Martin's Twitter