Free Comfort Intense Sample

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,837
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 20 October 2015 at 3:49PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Official MoneySavingExpert insert update 20 October: We've not heard back from Comfort but this offer appears to be back on. Click the link below to gain access. We're not sure what stock levels are like so it's probably best to go quickly.Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

http://www.comfortintense.com/?gclid=CJ-JoOCdy8YCFQzItAodypAISw

Every single drop of new Comfort Intense is bursting with ultra-concentrated freshness. This new incredible technology means that from now on you will only need to use a tiny dose in every wash to enjoy maximum freshness. With a new range of intense fragrances available in our new smaller bottles – the hardest part will be deciding which one to try first
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Lilium
    Lilium Posts: 184
    First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Thanks for posting :)
  • ROSxx
    ROSxx Posts: 1 Newbie
    The link here does not work but if you enter comfort intense on google and follow the link from there it takes you straight to the free sample :-)
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    ROSxx wrote: »
    The link here does not work but if you enter comfort intense on google and follow the link from there it takes you straight to the free sample :-)

Link is working now
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Aura
    Aura Posts: 260
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks have signed up :)
  • Ceza
    Ceza Posts: 160 Forumite
    Mine arrived today
    £23.04/£2020 - Make £2020 in 2020
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks,sent off for a sample :)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    https://www.comfortintense.com/

Click ‘request a sample’. Complete the pop-out form with your details and click ‘submit’.
    Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
    Samples are limited to 1 per person and subject to availability. One request per email address and per person. Each sample will include 1 sachet of Comfort Intense.

I couldn't find a thread for this apart from 4-5 years old one so made a new one.
    HTHS.
    ally.
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Comfort has confirmed that this freebie is available via the below link. One sample per household, subject to availability. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

http://www.comfortintense.com/?gclid=CJ-JoOCdy8YCFQzItAodypAISw

Every single drop of new Comfort Intense is bursting with ultra-concentrated freshness. This new incredible technology means that from now on you will only need to use a tiny dose in every wash to enjoy maximum freshness. With a new range of intense fragrances available in our new smaller bottles – the hardest part will be deciding which one to try first

Mine arrived today :beer:
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,660
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Sample received today. Thanks sarah1972. :)
  • flossyann
    flossyann Posts: 58 Forumite
    :)thanks Sarah1972, mine just arrived today
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills