Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• starM
    • By starM 4th Jul 15, 11:12 AM
    • 1,200Posts
    • 164Thanks
    Nationwide Refer a friend now 200
    • 4th Jul 15, 11:12 AM
    Nationwide Refer a friend now 200 4th Jul 15 at 11:12 AM

Nationwide has updated there recommend a friend offer and now it's 200 to share. It works and on existing and new customer who has not been recommended previously. Only available on FlexAccount, FlexDirect or FlexPlus Account. Cash Card and FlexOne account holders are not eligible for this offer.

We both will get 100 each but I will pay 50 from my share to you. So you will get in total of 150. "The offer ends end of July" Topcashback is offering 78.75. So if all pays out you can get 228.75.

Full details here

Terms and conditions

You need to:
    • Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    • Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    • Not close the account for 3 months

If anyone wants me to refer them, I will need your:
    • First name and last name
    • Date of birth (so NW can track the referral)
    • Email address (so I get confirmation of referral which I can forward onto you.)

PM me with your details so I can request the referral.

Last edited by starM; 04-07-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Page 16
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 17th Oct 16, 2:53 PM
    • 952 Posts
    • 3,357 Thanks
    I'm happy to refer people too!

Usual conditions apply - the offer is made by Nationwide, who will give both of us 100.

To trigger the offer you will need to open a Nationwide account, using my referral, and switch another current account to Nationwide using the switching service. The account being switched will need to have at least 2 Direct Debits on it.

And the offer can, apparently, be linked to extra cashback via Topcashback if you want to try that. You'll need to open the account via a Topcashback link for that.

To be referred I need you to send me (via PM on this forum) your name, date of birth and email address - this info is used by Nationwide to cross-reference your application to my referral. When I have that info I can fill in Nationwide's referral form and then send you the instructions on how to proceed.

Hope that makes sense - and thanks in advance to anyone who wants me to refer them!
    • xkpa
    • By xkpa 18th Oct 16, 11:09 AM
    • 131 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    I'm happy to refer you if you're interested in receiving the 100 incentive from Nationwide.

You need to:
    Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    Not close the account for 3 months

If you want me to refer you, I will need your:
    Full name
    Date of birth
    E-mail address

Please PM me (by clicking on my username on the left) if interested.

Thank you,
    • TheShape
    • By TheShape 21st Oct 16, 1:08 AM
    • 221 Posts
    • 91 Thanks
    If a friend or family member has a Nationwide account you may wish to get them to refer you but if not I will happily do so:

Subject to the terms and conditions, Nationwide will give each of us 100.

You can earn extra by applying through topcashback also. If you're not a member of topcashback I can refer you too as there is usually an additional bonus for both referrer and referee.

To qualify you need to switch a current account to Nationwide using their switching service. The account you are switching must have at least two Direct Debits set up and the Nationwide account must remain open for at least three months.

Please PM me the following details:

Your Full Name
    Your Date of Birth
    Your email address

(These details are used by Nationwide to confirm your application came from my referral)

When I have received these details I can complete the referral form and send you further instructions.

Advance thanks to anyone wishing to request a referral from me.

• jamie9090
    • By jamie9090 26th Oct 16, 11:10 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    I would also be grateful if anyone wants a referral from me... we each get 100 from Nationwide. The FlexDirect account has 5% interest on max 2500 and there is a linked regular saver also at 5% (up to 500 per month) so its a pretty good deal all round.

I have done this successfully with a friend. If you're interested please message me with the following details and I will complete the referral:
    First name
    Date of birth
    Email address

Thanks very much
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

207Posts Today

1,278Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Magwa61: @MartinSLewis thank you Sorry I thought it was you, conning sids ????????????????????????????????????

• No. It's NEVER the right way to switch energy. Please don't confused these 'moneyexpert' sales reps with my site mo?

• The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Follow Martin