Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starM
    • By starM 4th Jul 15, 11:12 AM
    • 1,219Posts
    • 165Thanks
    starM
    Nationwide Refer a friend now 200
    • 4th Jul 15, 11:12 AM
    Nationwide Refer a friend now 200 4th Jul 15 at 11:12 AM
    Hi,

Nationwide has updated there recommend a friend offer and now it's 200 to share. It works and on existing and new customer who has not been recommended previously. Only available on FlexAccount, FlexDirect or FlexPlus Account. Cash Card and FlexOne account holders are not eligible for this offer.

We both will get 100 each but I will pay 50 from my share to you. So you will get in total of 150. "The offer ends end of July" Topcashback is offering 78.75. So if all pays out you can get 228.75.

Full details here http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

Terms and conditions http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/service/raf-conditions

You need to:
    • Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    • Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    • Not close the account for 3 months

If anyone wants me to refer them, I will need your:
    • First name and last name
    • Date of birth (so NW can track the referral)
    • Email address (so I get confirmation of referral which I can forward onto you.)

PM me with your details so I can request the referral.

Regards
    MS
    Last edited by starM; 04-07-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Page 15
    • JMR14
    • By JMR14 24th Aug 16, 11:58 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    JMR14
    Hello, I'm happy to refer you if you are interested in receiving a 100 incentive from Nationwide.

You will need to:
    - Switch a current account to Nationwide using their switching service (which will close your old account)
    - Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    - Not close the account for 3 months.

If you want me to refer you, please send me a PM with your following details:
    - Full Name
    - Date of birth
    - Email address

Thank you.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 30th Aug 16, 5:38 PM
    • 30,271 Posts
    • 35,823 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Post that included an email address removed

Please pm any one offering a referral by clicking on their user name or repost asking them to pm (private message ) you
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • RacingDriver
    • By RacingDriver 30th Aug 16, 8:47 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 99 Thanks
    RacingDriver
    Hi, I'm happy to refer anyone who is interested in receiving a 100 incentive from Nationwide.

You will need to:
    - Switch a current account to Nationwide using their switching service (which will close your old account)
    - Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    - Not close the account for 3 months.

If you want me to refer you, please send me a PM with your following details:
    - Full Name
    - Date of birth
    - Email address

Nationwide's FlexDirect current account is currently paying 5% interest on up to 2500 so you get a good rate as well as a 100 bonus!

Any questions please ask
    • keiran
    • By keiran 30th Aug 16, 11:32 PM
    • 335 Posts
    • 144 Thanks
    keiran
    Hi drzlin

I referred you at 23.30 today.

Note that the first referrer will get the incentive, and if anyone's done your referral before me, then they'll get the incentive

I'm experienced with these applications and can answer any questions you may have.

You should apply after I've got a confirmation email from N/W, which I'll forward to you. - this usually takes a day

You should also apply through topcashback or quidco, which give another 35 cashback to you

You may wish to consider removing your personal details in your email for privacy reasons!!

Thank you
    Last edited by keiran; 30-08-2016 at 11:41 PM.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 4th Sep 16, 7:27 AM
    • 30,271 Posts
    • 35,823 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Person asking for referral split please read my post number 185 in the thread

It's not allowed
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 4th Sep 16, 2:09 PM
    • 11,606 Posts
    • 37,945 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Hi, do you still offer this? I'm interested.

Thanks
    Originally posted by george.charr
    It's not allowed to split referrals, it's 100 each only.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 4th Sep 16, 2:11 PM
    • 30,271 Posts
    • 35,823 Thanks
    Browntoa
    ok , to stop the row NO splitting referral bonus any more

your risk if you refer a newbie , I'd stick to established members personally

only post your referral ONCE in the thread

all further "chat" will be removed
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    Re Quoting as some people cannot seem to grasp the principle still

no referral splitting allowed
    • Essenchill
    • By Essenchill 5th Sep 16, 6:55 PM
    • 1,005 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    Essenchill
    I'm another person happy to refer you if you're interested in receiving the 100 incentive from Nationwide. (I will also receive 100).

You need to:
    Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    Not close the account for 3 months

If you want me to refer you, I will need your:
    Full name
    Date of birth
    E-mail address

Please PM me (by clicking on my username on the left) if interested.

Thank you,
    Neil
    • onthefencepost
    • By onthefencepost 7th Sep 16, 10:38 AM
    • 134 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    onthefencepost
    As other have suggested i'm happy to make a referral as I've now gone through the process twice its very simple!

If you send me a private message i will have the referral form actioned with in a hour or two - i'm always behind a computer, also happy to send you a screen dump/ email for your records

Many thanks
    • velocity_girl
    • By velocity_girl 10th Sep 16, 3:59 PM
    • 636 Posts
    • 15,745 Thanks
    velocity_girl
    Another here happy to refer others to Nationwide. As per the terms of the offer, we will receive 100 each. As you can see I've been a member of MSE for several years and post plenty! Please just send me a PM.

You will need to:
    Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.

Full name
    Date of birth
    E-mail address
    2016 wins: 500 vouchers, Dr Bronner's toiletry goodie bag, chocolate hamper, Smashbox mini mascara & lash primer, 100

Save 6k in 2016 #72: 5174.81 / 6000
    • cooper d
    • By cooper d 13th Sep 16, 12:22 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    cooper d
    PM me for a referral
    I'm willing to do a referral also.

You need to:

Full name
    Date of birth
    E-mail address

Thanks,
    Robert
    • MissTasmanian
    • By MissTasmanian 14th Sep 16, 10:03 PM
    • 607 Posts
    • 261 Thanks
    MissTasmanian
    I'm another person happy to refer you if you're interested in receiving the 100 incentive from Nationwide. (I will also receive 100).

You need to:

Full name
    Date of birth
    E-mail address

Please PM me (by clicking on my username on the left) if interested.

Thank you,
    Rachael
    • Abstemious
    • By Abstemious 18th Sep 16, 4:35 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Abstemious
    I've just received my 100 for switching to Nationwide, and I'm happy to refer anyone else.

You need to:
    • Switch a current account to Nationwide using the Current Account Switch Service (including closure of your old account).
    • Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    • Not close the account for 3 months

Please PM me (by clicking on my username on the left) with your:
    • First name and last name
    • Date of birth
    • Email address

I'll then let you now when I've submitted your information and received the confirmation email from nationwide.

Regards,
    Tim
    • Michaela16
    • By Michaela16 19th Sep 16, 1:07 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Michaela16
    Nationwide refer a friend
    Nationwide have their refer a friend 200 bonus offer still on. Please let me know if you'd like me to refer you..
    You must have at least 750 paid into your account and have at least 2 direct debits.
    You must complete a switch where your old account closes post switch
    Nationwide service for me and my switch was perfect.. my salary paid into the correct account and my mortgage was paid correctly.

Thanks
    Michaela
    • onthefencepost
    • By onthefencepost 25th Sep 16, 2:03 PM
    • 134 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    onthefencepost
    Hi,

Just wanted to say huge thank you for this thread. Got my first referral from this thread and all went through smoothly.

Thumbs up!
    • Jade94
    • By Jade94 26th Sep 16, 9:10 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Jade94
    Hello,

Thanks in advance for this thread
    Last edited by Jade94; 27-09-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: correction
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 26th Sep 16, 10:38 AM
    • 30,271 Posts
    • 35,823 Thanks
    Browntoa
    we do it on a " choose your referrer from the list" basis
    • Jade94
    • By Jade94 27th Sep 16, 12:32 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Jade94
    we do it on a " choose your referrer from the list" basis
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    Ok, thanks for telling me. Post edited as well
    • jraf
    • By jraf 9th Oct 16, 2:07 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    jraf
    I am also happy do do a referral for anyone who wants to join Nationwide (great bank)

Again, this will work as per the conditions of the offer set by Nationwide (i.e both of us will receive 100) plus any cashback you can get from TCB or the like. eg. Top Cashback offer 36.75 so you would actually receive 136.75 for swapping

You need to:
    * Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    * Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    * Not close the account for 3 months

* Full name
    * Date of birth (so NW can track the referral)
    * Email address
    • Charlie-
    • By Charlie- 17th Oct 16, 1:47 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Charlie-
    Nationwide FlexDirect FREE 100
    Hi All,

With Santander, TSB and Halifax all dropping their interest rates in upcoming months, the Nationwide FlexDirect account (5% interest up to 2500, Fixed for 12 months) is pretty much the best interest earning account on the market at the moment.

What you may not know is, if youre referred by a friend/anybody with a Nationwide account - Nationwide will give you AND the referrer a free 100 each to switch any account over to them, provided you use the Current Account Switch Guarantee service and are transferring over at least 2 direct debits!

The conditions of the referral and information on the account are on their website (I can't paste the link annoyingly)

If anybody wants to take advantage of the offer and doesnt know anybody with a Nationwide account, let me know and Ill refer you! Contacting me via private message is probably best.

Charlie
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,844Posts Today

7,336Users online

Martin's Twitter