Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 638
    • Katykat
    • By Katykat 1st Sep 17, 1:06 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 547 Thanks
    Katykat
    If they don't, you can also phone Disney and ask them for a room only price - but be sitting down when you do .

By that, I gather it's extortionate.
    I was hoping not to have to phone them as I've just had my phone bill from when I phoned to book the stay. £23. I think it's dreadful that they use an 8044 number. I emailed ( front ofesk) address but they replied to say they don't deal with queries and I need to phone. But I'll try Expedia first & if it's too expensive, we'll just book an outside hotel & go with the flow. Any recommendations?
    A SMILE COSTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
    • balletshoes
    • By balletshoes 1st Sep 17, 8:49 PM
    • 15,999 Posts
    • 40,933 Thanks
    balletshoes
    If they don't, you can also phone Disney and ask them for a room only price - but be sitting down when you do .

By that, I gather it's extortionate.
    I was hoping not to have to phone them as I've just had my phone bill from when I phoned to book the stay. £23. I think it's dreadful that they use an 8044 number. I emailed ( front ofesk) address but they replied to say they don't deal with queries and I need to phone. But I'll try Expedia first & if it's too expensive, we'll just book an outside hotel & go with the flow. Any recommendations?
    Originally posted by Katykat
    do you have a landline to call from? If you do, you can phone DLP guest services (French landline, French office hours) by using a discount dial number first, that way your call will only cost 1p per minute. The DLP French guest services number is 00 33 1 60 30 60 53.

What are your requirements for an offsite but nearby hotel if you choose that route?
    • Spendless
    • By Spendless 2nd Sep 17, 10:04 AM
    • 19,827 Posts
    • 32,376 Thanks
    Spendless
    I've been looking into hotels around Disney as we are thinking of going the day before our Newport stay. However, one of our party is reluctant to unpack, repack then unpack again. She's asked if we could book into Newport instead ( it would be evening time). I am under the impression that nightly rates include a charge for a park pass, which we wouldn't be using. Is this correct? I told her I'd check.
    Originally posted by Katykat
    Never done it for DLP, but we frequently have hols where we do just 1 night (usually the first) and the rest of the hol elsewhere, we manage it by packing a small overnight bag in addition with our 1 night only clothes in. Perhaps a suggestion to make if the hotel works out expensive.
    • ironman1
    • By ironman1 3rd Sep 17, 5:36 PM
    • 1,094 Posts
    • 553 Thanks
    ironman1
    Hi all. We are going to Disneyland for the second time. Previously it was for one day so I just wanted some help please...

I have found Hotel Cheyenne in December on the main website for £1350 for four nights and 5 day tickets for two adults a 6 year old and 3 year old. This includes the premium half board plan. This seems a good price from what I can see including the character meals.

Do you think I can get better than this? I know I can obviously get it cheaper if we don't do the meal plan etc but I want this to be a trip the kids will remember
    • WellsNZ
    • By WellsNZ 4th Sep 17, 10:14 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    WellsNZ
    the cheapest deal possible will be -
    a. not over any weekend dates
    b. booked well in advance.

So really, for a weekend trip within the next couple of months, you'll be paying a premium whichever way you do it.
    Originally posted by balletshoes
    The dates I've said were for a reason, I am aware that the weekend and shorter notice will be more of a premium, I'm simply looking for any tips on how to cut that price down, which is the purpose of this website after all.
    • LeeMcl1
    • By LeeMcl1 8th Nov 17, 3:56 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    LeeMcl1
    Can I get some thoughts please...I am in the Disneyland Hotel week after next 4 nights / 5 days ( very good deal inc American Breakfast ) however, we have potential issues with dates and might go for less time. This has opened up the prospect of the Empire State Club at NY Hotel. I have never been in the Suite and understand that you get extras, like VIP fast pass - is that worth it mid week in late November ?

... is there anything else included ? snacks and drinks were included once, as was character dining - but now not sure now what you get things seem vague when you get the quote ( we are a family of 4 by the way )

also I have seen that the Pool in Disney Hotel has been closed - I don't remember it being closed when we first booked is this a late closure ? So in short is the Suite for 3 days worth the same as the DLH for 5 days ?
    Last edited by LeeMcl1; 08-11-2017 at 3:58 PM.
    • cooldudecol
    • By cooldudecol 23rd Nov 17, 1:17 AM
    • 777 Posts
    • 645 Thanks
    cooldudecol
    I've booked cheap flights in August and staying at Magic Circus for an alright price too. The only thing I'm falling at is ticket prices. For a two day pass, the going rate seems to be £400 mark.

Is there anywhere that does it for cheaper or is there are a sales period?

Thanks,
    Colin
    • martmitch
    • By martmitch 23rd Nov 17, 12:35 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    martmitch
    I visited disney paris last August on a 2 day pass, £400 seems very expensive - can I ask where you saw that rate?

We paid around £100 each for 2 day tickets
    Last edited by martmitch; 23-11-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    • cooldudecol
    • By cooldudecol 23rd Nov 17, 11:25 PM
    • 777 Posts
    • 645 Thanks
    cooldudecol
    Ha! I forgot to mention that £400 was for a family of four, so yes £100 each is standard.
    • wifeforlife
    • By wifeforlife 27th Dec 17, 8:15 PM
    • 2,523 Posts
    • 2,785 Thanks
    wifeforlife
    Anyone ever used ticket picniq for park tickets?
    • Leothecat
    • By Leothecat 2nd Jan 18, 12:49 PM
    • 1,431 Posts
    • 11,287 Thanks
    Leothecat
    Hi,

I'm off to DLP at Feb half term. 2 adults, 2 kids.

Has anyone used Attraction Tix before? Are the tickets genuine? Is it safe to book using this site? There is a saving of £9 per person to be had using Attraction Tix but want to check with the experts before going ahead.

I had a search and came up with a couple of posts back to 2012, nothing recent.

Thanks very much for any help with this.
    • wifeforlife
    • By wifeforlife 2nd Jan 18, 3:55 PM
    • 2,523 Posts
    • 2,785 Thanks
    wifeforlife
    Hi,

I'm off to DLP at Feb half term. 2 adults, 2 kids.

Has anyone used Attraction Tix before? Are the tickets genuine? Is it safe to book using this site? There is a saving of £9 per person to be had using Attraction Tix but want to check with the experts before going ahead.

I had a search and came up with a couple of posts back to 2012, nothing recent.

Thanks very much for any help with this.
    Originally posted by Leothecat
    I've never used them but was looking at them last week for tickets aswell. They are reputable so I'd have no worries booking tickets with them, I went on ahead and purchased our park tickets with that piqnic crowd I was asking about myself. I've received the tickets and they are legit so happy days
    • Leothecat
    • By Leothecat 3rd Jan 18, 6:31 AM
    • 1,431 Posts
    • 11,287 Thanks
    Leothecat
    I've never used them but was looking at them last week for tickets aswell. They are reputable so I'd have no worries booking tickets with them, I went on ahead and purchased our park tickets with that piqnic crowd I was asking about myself. I've received the tickets and they are legit so happy days
    Originally posted by wifeforlife
    Thanks for the reply. Seems ok, I'll have a look at that piqnic too and make a decision today.
    • Leothecat
    • By Leothecat 3rd Jan 18, 6:34 AM
    • 1,431 Posts
    • 11,287 Thanks
    Leothecat
    When you going?
    • jagger86
    • By jagger86 11th Jan 18, 2:54 PM
    • 66 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    jagger86
    can anyone recommend any budget hotels / b&b's off site from DLP? As we are thinking of visiting for the day on our drive down to Spain.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,103Posts Today

9,062Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @RobiMous2: Yesterday I saved myself £30 a month by switching utilities and cancelling a sim no one in the family used anymore. Inspired?

• RT @elainelawro: @MartinSLewis When I lost my mum suddenly from a burst aneurysm on the brain I was unaware that my mum had signed up to do?

• RT @AlisonKinder: @MartinSLewis I?m on my second kidney transplant in Thirty years. My life has been changed beyond recognition twice by th?

• Follow Martin