Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 635
    • balletshoes
    • By balletshoes 18th Apr 17, 8:57 PM
    • 15,678 Posts
    • 40,039 Thanks
    balletshoes
    Hi,

We are planning to visit in September to the cheyenne, but we dont feel like the breakfast is good value anymore since last time we visited. Also there is no guarantee the food hall is open due to renovations.

is there anywhere open before 8 that we can get breakfast from so we dont miss out on the early magic hours? other than that we will just pack cereal bars etc

many thanks
    Originally posted by davebefc
    theres already a Starbucks at the Cheyenne (just done recently) and each onsite hotel will have grab and go breakfast options from 7.30am -

http://www.magicbreaks.co.uk/disney-extras/disney-meal-plans/breakfast-meal-plan/

there will also be various options available after 8am in the parks and Village, so you could do the earliest hour of EMH then stop for a bite to eat before ropedrop at 10am.
    • rosyposy76
    • By rosyposy76 25th Apr 17, 9:42 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rosyposy76
    cost of a weekend in Paris
    Hi,
    First-time poster here, apologies if this is in the wrong place.
    I am looking to book a Eurodisney trip in September this year (Fri 22nd - Sun 24th Sept). 2 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 7 and 5). We live in London so Eurostar seems the quickest way to travel.
    But it looks like it will cost around £2000. This is £800 for Eurostar tickets -out on Friday morning and back on Sunday evening (booked via eurostar website). £1200 for 2 nights in the New York hotel (half board) including park tickets (booked via Eurodisney website)
    This seems very expensive. Is this just what it costs or am I missing something?
    • balletshoes
    • By balletshoes 26th Apr 17, 6:51 PM
    • 15,678 Posts
    • 40,039 Thanks
    balletshoes
    Hi,
    First-time poster here, apologies if this is in the wrong place.
    I am looking to book a Eurodisney trip in September this year (Fri 22nd - Sun 24th Sept). 2 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 7 and 5). We live in London so Eurostar seems the quickest way to travel.
    But it looks like it will cost around £2000. This is £800 for Eurostar tickets -out on Friday morning and back on Sunday evening (booked via eurostar website). £1200 for 2 nights in the New York hotel (half board) including park tickets (booked via Eurodisney website)
    This seems very expensive. Is this just what it costs or am I missing something?
    Originally posted by rosyposy76
    only 2 nights onsite doesn't get you good discount offers, thats why the cost is high. You'd be better staying offsite but nearby for your 2 nights (loads of hotels in the area with free shuttles to and from the park gates all day every day). Buy your park tickets from Attraction Tickets Direct or the likes, and consider waiting until 90 days before travel, taking the indirect Eurostar (via Lille International) and cutting your Eurostar price in half.

Bear in mind thats half marathon weekend at DLP and so the parks will be very busy too.
    Last edited by balletshoes; 26-04-2017 at 8:05 PM.
    • rosyposy76
    • By rosyposy76 26th Apr 17, 9:57 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rosyposy76
    Thank you very much, That's all really helpful information.
    I had no idea about the half-marathon, we were hoping for a quieter weekend! I think we will look at different dates.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,186Posts Today

6,182Users online

Martin's Twitter