Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Jun 15, 10:49 AM
    • 12,704Posts
    • 40,262Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread
    • 18th Jun 15, 10:49 AM
    0 WOW
    Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread 18th Jun 15 at 10:49 AM
    Please use this thread to chat about the free cinema ticket offers and films.

Please note that swapping of tickets should not be posted as it is against the site rules to exchange personal details.

This is a continuation of this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3766197
    Last edited by sarah1972; 19-06-2015 at 6:04 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • steve9872
    • By steve9872 18th Jun 15, 10:28 PM
    • 262 Posts
    • 3,163 Thanks
    steve9872
    • 18th Jun 15, 10:28 PM
    • 18th Jun 15, 10:28 PM
    If you obtained your tickets via seefilmfirst, you should email them so they can re-allocate your tickets.

Quote:
    If by chance you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on icantgo@seefilmfirst.com
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    The SFF system has improved since the days when you had to do that. Now in the confirmation email is a link to cancel the ticket that automatically returns your allocation back to the code they came from. The same link is in the reminder which is sent out a few days before the screening.
    Cancelling sff tickets is now just a simple click on a link and has been for some time now.
    • Poochface
    • By Poochface 19th Jun 15, 11:46 AM
    • 2,093 Posts
    • 3,514 Thanks
    Poochface
    • 19th Jun 15, 11:46 AM
    • 19th Jun 15, 11:46 AM
    Where has McBear's post gone from Codes Only??
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 19th Jun 15, 12:31 PM
    • 12,704 Posts
    • 40,262 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:31 PM
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:31 PM
    Where has McBear's post gone from Codes Only??
    Originally posted by Poochface
    Just had a look and its there?
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Poochface
    • By Poochface 19th Jun 15, 12:34 PM
    • 2,093 Posts
    • 3,514 Thanks
    Poochface
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:34 PM
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:34 PM
    Just had a look and its there?
    So it is! I'm going nuts aren't I??
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 19th Jun 15, 12:36 PM
    • 12,704 Posts
    • 40,262 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:36 PM
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:36 PM
    So it is! I'm going nuts aren't I??
    Originally posted by Poochface
    Maybe it was only visible to some users
    • Poochface
    • By Poochface 19th Jun 15, 12:37 PM
    • 2,093 Posts
    • 3,514 Thanks
    Poochface
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:37 PM
    • 19th Jun 15, 12:37 PM
    Maybe it was only visible to some users
    Yeah, those with their eyes wide open!
    • SpreadPyar
    • By SpreadPyar 21st Jun 15, 11:50 PM
    • 226 Posts
    • 525 Thanks
    SpreadPyar
    • 21st Jun 15, 11:50 PM
    • 21st Jun 15, 11:50 PM
    Who has seen 'The Overnight' I didn't like it at all, boring,
    • Hotstone69
    • By Hotstone69 3rd Jul 15, 9:57 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    Hotstone69
    • 3rd Jul 15, 9:57 AM
    • 3rd Jul 15, 9:57 AM
    Just acquired tickets to Love and Mercy from ourscreen. How do I print them out? I cannot see a print option,Or am I a laughable Luddite?
    • Poochface
    • By Poochface 3rd Jul 15, 10:00 AM
    • 2,093 Posts
    • 3,514 Thanks
    Poochface
    Just acquired tickets to Love and Mercy from ourscreen. How do I print them out? I cannot see a print option,Or am I a laughable Luddite?
    Originally posted by Hotstone69
    You can show them on your phone if you have a smart phone. (Saves paper)
    Failing that open the email and use the normal print option or press control p.
    • Hotstone69
    • By Hotstone69 3rd Jul 15, 10:48 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    Hotstone69
    Poochface
    Thank you. Much appreciated. I have recently relocated to Dumfries so Edinburgh is my nearest. It is an hour on the bus but 45 minutes of that are through beautiful lush countryside so no great hardship. This is my first viewing north of the border.
    • Poochface
    • By Poochface 3rd Jul 15, 11:01 AM
    • 2,093 Posts
    • 3,514 Thanks
    Poochface
    Thank you. Much appreciated. I have recently relocated to Dumfries so Edinburgh is my nearest. It is an hour on the bus but 45 minutes of that are through beautiful lush countryside so no great hardship. This is my first viewing north of the border.
    Originally posted by Hotstone69
    You're welcome. FYI they will probably have your name on a list.
    I hope you have good weather to enjoy the scenery and fingers crossed you enjoy the film too.
    • SpreadPyar
    • By SpreadPyar 3rd Jul 15, 12:11 PM
    • 226 Posts
    • 525 Thanks
    SpreadPyar
    Who has seen 'The Overnight' I didn't like it at all, boring,
    Originally posted by SpreadPyar
    Agree strongly OH you set me off now
    it is a boring film, some people walked out half way even if it was from SFF i.e. free... no story line and involving kids as decoy was out of order, they could have set a scene to meet in a bar or cafe etc. At start you start to think it is going to be a family related with fun kids playing a good part.... I gave similar review in SFF it is not worth the money, which luckily I didn't pay
    • geordie_ben
    • By geordie_ben 9th Jul 15, 5:00 PM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 9,140 Thanks
    geordie_ben
    All quiet on the western front...
    Remember, remember, REMEMBER cashback and discount codes!
    Officially Debt Free as of 25/03/11
    • quoia
    • By quoia 14th Jul 15, 5:45 PM
    • 13,451 Posts
    • 141,301 Thanks
    quoia
    COMING SOON

For SUN PERKS subscribers

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION

www.imdb.com/title/tt2381249

PRELIMINARY DETAILS (Subject to change)

Certificate - 12A?

Saturday 25th July

18:30 for 19:00

Basildon
    Birmingham
    Bluewater
    Cardiff
    Dublin - Parnell Centre
    Glasgow Braehead
    Ipswich
    Liverpool One
    Manchester Printworks
    Metrocentre Gateshead
    Milton Keynes Stadium
    Sheffield
    Southampton

With the IMF disbanded, and Ethan (Tom Cruise) out in the cold, the team now faces off against a network of highly skilled special agents, the Syndicate. These highly trained operatives are hellbent on creating a new world order through an escalating series of terrorist attacks. Ethan gathers his team and joins forces with disavowed British agent Ilsa Faust (Rebecca Ferguson), who may or may not be a member of this rogue nation, as the group faces their most impossible mission yet.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•Ώ•)›
    ‹(•Ώ•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S ω6.59 so far ..
    • Mitchmente
    • By Mitchmente 15th Jul 15, 2:41 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Mitchmente
    Hi.

Can someone please put the link for this new thread on the main (no chat thread) it still currently links to the old thread.

Thanks in advance
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Jul 15, 2:58 PM
    • 12,704 Posts
    • 40,262 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Hi.

Can someone please put the link for this new thread on the main (no chat thread) it still currently links to the old thread.

Thanks in advance
    Originally posted by Mitchmente

You will need to send a pm to the OP of the codes only thread as only the person that posted a thread can edit its contents.
    • geordie_ben
    • By geordie_ben 15th Jul 15, 3:13 PM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 9,140 Thanks
    geordie_ben
    You will need to send a pm to the OP of the codes only thread as only the person that posted a thread can edit its contents.
    That's not strictly true is it
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Jul 15, 3:14 PM
    • 12,704 Posts
    • 40,262 Thanks
    sarah1972
    That's not strictly true is it
    Originally posted by geordie_ben
    Yes Ben it is unless you know of a new ruling that I don't?
    • geordie_ben
    • By geordie_ben 15th Jul 15, 3:18 PM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 9,140 Thanks
    geordie_ben
    Yes Ben it is unless you know of a new ruling that I don't?
    The next level up to you can change them too (You had this done a few weeks ago as well)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,008Posts Today

7,790Users online

Martin's Twitter