Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    • 31,629Posts
    • 37,313Thanks
    Browntoa
    Sky referral thread 5
    • 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    Sky referral thread 5 27th Sep 08 at 10:43 AM
    please post your referral and please remember not to continually post your referral, I had to close the last thread for that reason.

only 1 post in the thread per user , I will just remove any duplicates

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=103393

ix. General anti-abuse rule
    The above rules are for guidance, anyone spamming will be removed and have posts removed. This board is a nice idea to allow MoneySavers to help each other out, yet if people take the mickey out of such a privilege then the board will be removed.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 3
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 9th Nov 16, 1:42 PM
    • 31,629 Posts
    • 37,313 Thanks
    Browntoa
    The current offer is £100 each to avoid confusion , I just checked my account
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • SimonD316
    • By SimonD316 9th Nov 16, 5:24 PM
    • 309 Posts
    • 151 Thanks
    SimonD316
    Hi,

I've got the £100 each referral offer on my account. If anyone's interested PM me...

dfurn, I've sent you a PM...

Thanks
    • thankfunkforthat
    • By thankfunkforthat 12th Nov 16, 3:16 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 68 Thanks
    thankfunkforthat
    Hi I have a referral offer of £125 for both of us if you sign up to sky.

Any one who signs up after I refer the I will send them £25 via paypal once the referral has been complete.

If your interested PM me your name and email address so I can refer you.
    Last edited by thankfunkforthat; 16-11-2016 at 8:38 PM.
    • mkh
    • By mkh 24th Nov 16, 12:30 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    mkh
    £175 total bonus on offer
    Hello, I can refer you and we both can get £125 each I will also send you £50 from my bonus share once referral is complete and paid. So you will get £175 total bonus . If Interested please PM me your full name and email address and I can send referral.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 26th Nov 16, 6:37 PM
    • 31,629 Posts
    • 37,313 Thanks
    Browntoa
    post with email address removed

you need to click on someones user name and send them a private message
    • superjediman
    • By superjediman 26th Nov 16, 10:40 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 41 Thanks
    superjediman
    If I refer you are a new sky customer, then both of us will receive a £125 pre-paid MasterCard when Sky receives your 1st subscription payment.

Send me a PM by clicking on my name and choosing 'Send Message'. I will need your name and email address to be able to refer you.

Terms and conditions are found here:sky.com/shop/bundles-offers/introduceafriend/index.html?print=terms
    • tc5712
    • By tc5712 14th Dec 16, 4:44 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    tc5712
    Sky Now offering £125!
    PM me name and email address if you want to sign up with Sky AND get a £125 prepaid Mastercard!
    • 30KK00
    • By 30KK00 29th Jan 17, 11:20 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    30KK00
    Sky refer a friend £100 cashback!
    Refer a friend email from Sky.
    Send me a PM (personal message) with your name and email I fill in the link form the email Sky sent me and they send you an email offering you the chance to join Sky with the added benefit off a £100 prepaid MasterCard for you to spend at your leisure.

I also receive this reward too.
    • SurelyNot
    • By SurelyNot 9th Apr 17, 4:46 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    SurelyNot
    If you would like me to refer you to sky, PM your name and email address.

Thanks
    • mdnn85
    • By mdnn85 1st May 17, 2:25 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mdnn85
    If you would like a referral please private message me your email address and name, we would both get £50.00
    • mutley74
    • By mutley74 12th May 17, 3:38 PM
    • 3,676 Posts
    • 1,252 Thanks
    mutley74
    if anyone like a £50 prepaid credit card for joining sky please message me with your name and email address. thanks
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 31st May 17, 8:54 PM
    • 31,629 Posts
    • 37,313 Thanks
    Browntoa
    You need to remove your email address from the post

Now deleted your post as not edited
    Last edited by Browntoa; 31-05-2017 at 9:08 PM.
    • makemesumdosh
    • By makemesumdosh 31st May 17, 9:02 PM
    • 301 Posts
    • 87 Thanks
    makemesumdosh
    Not a great deal. Been as high as £125 before.
    Also if you use this correct me if i'm wrong it will stop you signing up with Quidco/topcashback and getting the cashback
    • SamMoneySaver
    • By SamMoneySaver 12th Aug 17, 7:46 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    SamMoneySaver
    £50 Prepaid Mastercard when you take any Sky TV package.

If I refer you are a new sky customer, then both of us will receive a £50 pre-paid MasterCard when Sky receives your 1st subscription payment.

Send me a PM by clicking on my name and choosing 'Send Message'. I will need your name and email address to be able to refer you.

Remember to have your cookies, enabled and no popup blockers enabled.
    Love Saving Money
    • tentonine
    • By tentonine 5th Sep 17, 9:04 PM
    • 269 Posts
    • 143 Thanks
    tentonine
    Get £50 from Sky + £10 bonus with my referral
    If you send me a private message to tell me your e-mail address, I will send you an invitation from Sky that you can use to get a free £50 Mastercard when you sign up for a Sky package. I will receive the same reward when you make your first payment to Sky.

I will also send you an extra £10 bonus when I have received my reward! I can send this money to you by your choice of Paypal or UK bank transfer.

If the Sky offer is changed to a different reward level at some point, my offer will change to a bonus payment of 20% of whatever I receive from Sky.
    • littlesheepy
    • By littlesheepy 8th Sep 17, 9:28 PM
    • 504 Posts
    • 1,127 Thanks
    littlesheepy
    I have an introduce a friend and each get a £50 voucher/prepaid MasterCard when you sign up to sky. Drop me a pm if you’d like referring, thanks
    Wins 2014 - LG 42" TV, Surround sound system, Stark infantry shield, 12 months Sky TV package
    • SamMoneySaver
    • By SamMoneySaver 9th Sep 17, 3:26 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    SamMoneySaver
    hi
    Hi, what do you mean by

If the Sky offer is changed to a different reward level at some point, my offer will change to a bonus payment of 20% of whatever I receive from Sky?

Sam
    Love Saving Money
    • tentonine
    • By tentonine 9th Sep 17, 6:30 PM
    • 269 Posts
    • 143 Thanks
    tentonine
    Hi, what do you mean by

If the Sky offer is changed to a different reward level at some point, my offer will change to a bonus payment of 20% of whatever I receive from Sky?

Sam
    Originally posted by SamMoneySaver
    At the moment, Sky pay £50 to me for the referral. I will pay £10 of that to you, in addition to the £50 that you get from Sky for being referred.

If Sky change the £50 amount in future (up or down), then I will change my £10 bonus payment to 20% of the new amount that Sky pay to me.
    • makemesumdosh
    • By makemesumdosh 10th Sep 17, 11:00 AM
    • 301 Posts
    • 87 Thanks
    makemesumdosh
    Sky are being very mean at the moment, £50 prepaid mastercard for both of us if I refer you.

WHY WHY WHY would I want to do that.

The only person to benefit would be me and that's against the spirit of this site.

If you join SKY tv of your own accord go through topcashback or Quidco you will get a much better deal, and yes I get £0.00.

so what the idea of these forums is to help each other save money.

if you want to help me I've put other posts for other products services on various boards in referrals so that would be of benefit to both of us also.
    I won't post them here as that's against the spirit of the board but do a search or PM me for advice
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,349Posts Today

7,109Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin