Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    • 30,033Posts
    • 35,547Thanks
    Sky referral thread 5
    • 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    Sky referral thread 5 27th Sep 08 at 10:43 AM
    please post your referral and please remember not to continually post your referral, I had to close the last thread for that reason.

only 1 post in the thread per user , I will just remove any duplicates

ix. General anti-abuse rule
    The above rules are for guidance, anyone spamming will be removed and have posts removed. This board is a nice idea to allow MoneySavers to help each other out, yet if people take the mickey out of such a privilege then the board will be removed.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 2
    • playahata
    • By playahata 10th Sep 15, 3:57 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    £125 referral
    I have £125 referral in my account at the moment. Please inbox me if you would like to add you.

Introduce a Friend
    £125 reward of your choice
    Introduce a friend to Sky TV and we'll
    give you a £125 reward to spend at
    hundreds of high street stores.
    • By 03022242 11th Sep 15, 6:21 PM
    • 327 Posts
    • 85 Thanks
    Ive been sent two referral codes from sky for £125 each for you and i HOWEVER i will also give you an additional £50, giving you a grand total of £175!

You claim your prepaid mastercard of £125 as normal from sky, and once i get my £125 card i will send you £50 via bank transfer or by paypal.

i only have two of these so first come first served!

It is possible to enjoy SKY for £6.25Per month

(£20 basic package x 12 months + £10 setup = total £250)

250-175= £75

£75/12 = 6.25!
    Named after my cat, picture coming shortly
    • vikki2k1
    • By vikki2k1 25th Oct 15, 6:42 PM
    • 466 Posts
    • 130 Thanks
    I have a £125 refer a friend offer at the moment.
    Please pm me your name and email address if you're interested!
    • brokennotbent
    • By brokennotbent 11th Nov 15, 2:41 PM
    • 60 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Sky TV £125 incentive
    Anyone who hasn't got Sky and wants £125 for joining? I have four referral codes (first come first served) and you get the £125 once your account is up and running and the first payment taken. It says you have to sign up by 10th December so I assume it would be installed before Christmas but you need to ask them. Anyway, PM me your name and address and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    • Double V
    • By Double V 11th Nov 15, 3:28 PM
    • 878 Posts
    • 509 Thanks
    Double V
    Hi All,

I can refer anyone £125 prepaid mastercard, please PM me your name and email address and I will send you the referral code.

• Chloe8
    • By Chloe8 14th Nov 15, 9:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sky refer a friend £125 pre-paid mastercard
    I have received the refer a friend deal to both receive £125.

I have 2 codes available.

If you're interested, PM your email address and i shall refer!

• sarahbeaty2001
    • By sarahbeaty2001 2nd Dec 15, 10:59 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    £125 sky incentive!!
    If anyone is interested in signing up to sky - there's a £125 prepaid MasterCard up for grabs for both of us if you sign up before December 10th! Just in time to cosy up over Christmas with the tv and £125 to hit the January sales with!

Send me a PM with your email address and name and I shall send you the referral link ready to rock and roll

• bailey1279
    • By bailey1279 3rd Dec 15, 5:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hi All,

I can refer anyone and we will both receive a £125 prepaid mastercard, please PM me your name and email address and I will send you the referral code.

• crawfy
    • By crawfy 25th Jan 16, 9:31 AM
    • 92 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    I have a £150 refer a friend offer at the moment.
    Please pm me your name and email address if you're interested.

Thank you
    • Bucko
    • By Bucko 31st Jan 16, 11:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    £150 Referral
    Hi all, I have a £150 refer a friend offer currently active. If I refer you, I will also transfer you an additional £50 from the £150 that I receive, so a grand total of £200 for you!

Please PM me with your name and e-mail address if you're interested!
    Last edited by Bucko; 16-04-2016 at 9:13 PM.
    • MGERRY
    • By MGERRY 21st Apr 16, 7:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    £150 reward each with refer a friend!
    Hello all!

I know a lot of people already have Sky TV but if anyone is thinking of joining then I have also been sent an e-mail about the latest "refer a friend" promotion Sky are running.

Please feel free to send me a message with your name and e-mail address and I will forward you an invitation. Once you have joined Sky using my invitation and paid your first subscription we will then both receive £150 Sky reward prepaid MasterCard.

'Why not share a reward with your friends when you introduce them to Sky TV?
    For every friend you introduce, you'll both earn £150. There's no limit to the number of friends you can invite - you'll get your hands on a £150 MasterCard for each one who joins"

This offer ends the 19th May 2016 so please hurry! I will be eternally grateful!

Last edited by MGERRY; 21-04-2016 at 7:29 PM. Reason: Typo
    • englaman
    • By englaman 9th May 16, 7:23 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sky referral
    hi if you pm me your e-mail address I can refer you to sky sign up upon which you will receive£150 reward card upon sign up to sky I to will also get a reward card an offer not to be missed.
    • colin7509
    • By colin7509 20th May 16, 11:42 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    For anyone looking to join Sky, I can refer you so that we can both receive a £125 pre-paid card!

Great deal for everyone involved All I would need is your name + email address. Feel free to PM me
    • alishajenkz
    • By alishajenkz 25th May 16, 1:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    New sky tv customers.
    any one thinking of joining sky as a new sky customer and fancy a 150pound prepaid visa card reward? if so pop me an email with your name and email adress and i will introduce you so we both get one
    • swan22
    • By swan22 8th Jun 16, 1:55 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    X-traordinary Sky reward £125
    Seize an X-traordinary reward £125 for me, £125 for YOU

Let me know (PM) your name and email address before you register for Sky TV. I will refer you and we will both get £125
    • littlesheepy
    • By littlesheepy 21st Jul 16, 9:57 PM
    • 501 Posts
    • 1,126 Thanks
    I currently have a referral available £125 for me, £125 for you until 28th July.
    Just PM me your name and email address before you sign up so I can refer you. I'll do it ASAP and let you know you're good to go and we should each receive £125
    Wins 2014 - LG 42" TV, Surround sound system, Stark infantry shield, 12 months Sky TV package
    • Amazella81
    • By Amazella81 8th Sep 16, 6:15 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Introduce a friend
    I have received an email today offering 125 pounds for myself and anyone I refer. If anyone would like me to refer them let me know
    • Dolly Rocker
    • By Dolly Rocker 8th Sep 16, 1:34 PM
    • 2,526 Posts
    • 6,636 Thanks
    Dolly Rocker
    Hi all,

I had an email from Sky offering £125.00 each to myself & a 'friend' for a referral to Sky TV.

If anyone is interested send me a PM with your name & email address.

I will complete the referral within the same day & notify you when I have completed this.

Thanks Dxxx
    ***Diet 27lbs/84lbs***
    ***Debt £6,186.67/£14,523.76***
    • MARKZ123
    • By MARKZ123 19th Sep 16, 9:46 AM
    • 510 Posts
    • 8,518 Thanks
    £125 prepaid card
    I had an email from Sky offering £125.00 each to myself & a 'friend' for a referral to Sky TV.

If anyone is interested send me a PM with your name & email address.

I will always try and do the referral on the same day so you dont have to wait..

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

222Posts Today

1,909Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin