Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • silkiashliblue
    • By silkiashliblue 24th Apr 15, 10:25 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 4Thanks
    silkiashliblue
    Zeek - Gift Vouchers Marketplace
    • 24th Apr 15, 10:25 AM
    Zeek - Gift Vouchers Marketplace 24th Apr 15 at 10:25 AM
    Description:

Sell your unwanted gift vouchers, gift cards, store credit, and credit notes for cash and buy gift vouchers from others at great discounts.
    Zeek is a free gift vouchers marketplace app that will make sure you always make good use of your vouchers.
    With Zeek you can:
    * Sell the gift vouchers or gift cards that you donít need
    * Buy gift vouchers for your favorite brands (like Amazon, Zara, Tasco and much more) at a discount
    Zeek supports physical gift vouchers as well as electronic vouchers (e-vouchers), which can be redeemed immediately in-store and online.

I have bought a few boots (20% off) and Starbucks (15% off) vouchers on Zeek

If you use my code, 2q02k0, you can get £10 off your first purchase (and I will get the same I think)

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    15June 2015

Some changes. Rather than getting £10 off:

Your friends will get £5 for their first purchase.
    You get £5 for each friend who joins and makes their first purchase using your promo code.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

[EXTRA 5 pounds off] 3 Jan 2017:
    Snap up a discounted gift voucher today and get an extra £5 off.
    Just use code 2NEW17 at the checkout.
    If youíre using the app: go to More, tap Promo Codes and add 2NEW17 before you buy.

*Valid until midnight 4th January 2017 for money off your first purchase. You can only redeem it once and it canít be combined with other offers.

### In order to get 10 POUNDS OFF IN TOTAL, use the referral code 2q02k0 and use 2NEW17 at check out ####
    Last edited by silkiashliblue; 03-01-2017 at 1:56 AM. Reason: promotion change
Page 9
    • Mitts1
    • By Mitts1 18th Jun 17, 8:24 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mitts1
    I've used your code CTBC.

If the next person would be kind to use my voucher, then you'll get £5 off your first purchase of a gift card.

After you sign up at zeek.me, you can use code 2MCJ8R5Y checkout!

I would totally recommend this site, I just brought a gift voucher and used it straight away and saved £8!!

Many Thanks!
    • wifey27
    • By wifey27 7th Aug 17, 12:29 PM
    • 96 Posts
    • 480 Thanks
    wifey27
    Zeek referral code
    Voucher app Zeek

Free £3 by using code 2B1ADJER
    Initial mortgage Feb 2015 £157545.00
    Current mortgage June 2017 £102236.49
    • jamie206
    • By jamie206 31st Aug 17, 1:01 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jamie206
    £5 free gift voucher of choice
    Free £5 credit for zeek.me when you sign up with the code below to purchase discounted gift cards from top brands to use instantly online or in store.

Code: 28STR5WY

Brands such as:
    M&S
    Currys
    Amazon
    Debenhams
    Topman
    Topshop
    iTunes
    John Lewis
    • thankfunkforthat
    • By thankfunkforthat 1st Sep 17, 10:44 AM
    • 120 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    thankfunkforthat
    If anyone wants to sign up and get a free £5 you can use this link.

https://www.zeek.me/gb/promo?code=24B9ITDM

Thanks.
    • franxo
    • By franxo 2nd Sep 17, 8:21 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    franxo
    Used your code thankfunk.

If the next person could use my code, that would be amazing! It's 22PPNBJE

Thanks!
    • Qrumdada
    • By Qrumdada 18th Sep 17, 11:35 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Qrumdada
    Zeek referral code (2nd hand gift card market place)
    my code 2CG79X to get £3 off your first purchase.
    Using my code gives me £5 after your first purchase.
    Zeek has been round for sometime but judt in case you were under a rock or a new mse forumite or google sent you then here is what they are about.....
    Zeek allows you to buy (and sell) gift cards both online activation and plastic. Delivery is either by post or instant on line code redemption. Typically savings are modest around 2 to 10% off. But there are several tips you can use to get better value.
    1. Buy gift cards for Sainsburys. Tesco. Asda . Morrisons. You are going to shop there anyway its profit
    2. Stacking. Use clubcard vouchers while also using tesco gift card. Buy sale items eith your already discounted card
    3. Look out for emsils from zeek eho run promotions regularly offering extra discounts!
    Cheers!

• chomana
    • By chomana 19th Sep 17, 1:19 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    chomana
    If anyone wants to sign up and get a free £5 you can use this link.

zeek.me/gb/promo?code=2N8KEVN3

thanks.

Copy and paste link into browser if doesn't work.
    • Silvester89
    • By Silvester89 13th Oct 17, 7:52 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Silvester89
    I'm using Zeek, the gift voucher marketplace. You can save up to 25% at loads of stores. Use invite code 2V2L83JZ and you'll get an extra £3.00 off your first purchase

https://nv63b.app.goo.gl/48ZZ
    Last edited by Silvester89; 28-10-2017 at 8:44 AM.
    • winifer569
    • By winifer569 13th Nov 17, 9:43 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    winifer569
    I'm using Zeek, the gift voucher marketplace. You can save up to 25% at loads of stores. Use invite code 2V2L83JZ and you'll get an extra £3.00 off your first purchase

nv63b.app.goo.gl/kWv2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

190Posts Today

1,511Users online

Martin's Twitter