Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • silkiashliblue
    • By silkiashliblue 24th Apr 15, 10:25 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 4Thanks
    silkiashliblue
    Zeek - Gift Vouchers Marketplace
    • 24th Apr 15, 10:25 AM
    Zeek - Gift Vouchers Marketplace 24th Apr 15 at 10:25 AM
    Description:

Sell your unwanted gift vouchers, gift cards, store credit, and credit notes for cash and buy gift vouchers from others at great discounts.
    Zeek is a free gift vouchers marketplace app that will make sure you always make good use of your vouchers.
    With Zeek you can:
    * Sell the gift vouchers or gift cards that you donít need
    * Buy gift vouchers for your favorite brands (like Amazon, Zara, Tasco and much more) at a discount
    Zeek supports physical gift vouchers as well as electronic vouchers (e-vouchers), which can be redeemed immediately in-store and online.

I have bought a few boots (20% off) and Starbucks (15% off) vouchers on Zeek

If you use my code, 2q02k0, you can get £10 off your first purchase (and I will get the same I think)

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    15June 2015

Some changes. Rather than getting £10 off:

Your friends will get £5 for their first purchase.
    You get £5 for each friend who joins and makes their first purchase using your promo code.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

[EXTRA 5 pounds off] 3 Jan 2017:
    Snap up a discounted gift voucher today and get an extra £5 off.
    Just use code 2NEW17 at the checkout.
    If youíre using the app: go to More, tap Promo Codes and add 2NEW17 before you buy.

*Valid until midnight 4th January 2017 for money off your first purchase. You can only redeem it once and it canít be combined with other offers.

### In order to get 10 POUNDS OFF IN TOTAL, use the referral code 2q02k0 and use 2NEW17 at check out ####
    Last edited by silkiashliblue; 03-01-2017 at 1:56 AM. Reason: promotion change
Page 9
    • Mitts1
    • By Mitts1 18th Jun 17, 8:24 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mitts1
    I've used your code CTBC.

If the next person would be kind to use my voucher, then you'll get £5 off your first purchase of a gift card.

After you sign up at zeek.me, you can use code 2MCJ8R5Y checkout!

I would totally recommend this site, I just brought a gift voucher and used it straight away and saved £8!!

Many Thanks!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

872Posts Today

6,587Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin