E: 30/06 Win a holiday for 4 in the South of France, thanks to Les Castels

Options
JamboDP
JamboDP Posts: 41,289 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 26 May 2015 at 4:49PM in Game Over Archives
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win [prize]. The closing date is [date]. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to [forum user] for posting.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

TLM-MAGAZINE

Thanks to cazfett for the PM

Question: How many Les Castels locations are there?

A) 21

B)41 :):):)

C) 61
I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus

Comments

• SwishFlares
    SwishFlares Posts: 213 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    hope you don't mind me adding these as the travel dates are quite specific

This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of TLM Media Ltd, Les Castels, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
    Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these Terms & Conditions. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    Entries must be submitted via the tlm website and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamp addressed envelope to tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Langdale House, 11 Marshalsea Road, London, SE1 1EN.
    All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 19th July, 2015.
    The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
    The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
    The prize is to win a one week break in a Classique pitch with electricity and sleeping four people on the Les Castels, Le Camp de Florence, Gers Camping. The prize can be taken fron the closing date until 30/06/15 and from 01/09/15 to 09/10/15. The prize does not include transport costs.Classique pitch with electricity 4 persons
    This competition prize is offered by Les Castels. TLM Media have no liability for this competition.
    All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
    The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
    Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
    English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
    Promoter: tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Langdale House, 11 Marshalsea Road, London, SE1 1EN.
    ====================================
    Best win all time - World Cup Final Trip to Japan :j
  • Lize
    Lize Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • english_rose
    english_rose Posts: 237 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    When I click the link I get taken to a page saying the following:

This article has been moved, unpublished, or under review.
    If you have any concerns or questions regarding the editorial content of this website,
    please contact us using the contact us feature, thank you.

I looked on the competitions page on the TLM website but can't see it there either.
  • LuckyPenny
    LuckyPenny Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Strange, it says article moved?
    Competition wins £13,987.09
  • Bellroyd
    Bellroyd Posts: 73 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    That's because the Ts and Cs say it closed on 19th July. :-(
  • tinker15
    tinker15 Posts: 1,393 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bellroyd wrote: »
    That's because the Ts and Cs say it closed on 19th July. :-(

We are still in June?
    Comping from May 2012 :D

Thank you to all that post & contribute, I think you are wonderful, I could not achieve without your help :)
  • Jocathowre
    Options
    Thank you very much for posting this guys - I won this after following your link. Much needed as I can't afford a holiday this year, and the welcome news came during a tough old week.
    So many many thanks!
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family