HMRC Repayment Pending

Comments

• Hybridized
    Hybridized Posts: 28 Forumite
    Frank90 wrote: »
    Just called 0300 200 3310 number off hmrc site got through to automated service to be told repayments taking up to 5 weeks and not to call again before 10th June. What number should I be calling ?

omg thats ridiculous, i'm sure they saying that just to be on a safe side.
  • It wouldn't take 5wks from issue date,maximum3 days after
  • oster107
    oster107 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Hi everyone most the questions people are askin are in earlier posts ..im still pending but been told now past security so hopefully will go to issue tmoz with a bit of luck i hope everyone gets theres good luck
  • oster107
    +44 135 535 9022 ring this number stay on the line till they answe explain your issues then see what they say
  • Hybridized
    Hybridized Posts: 28 Forumite
    I'm expecting next day after issue date, will update tomorrow, as mine change to 23th since this morning..
  • oster107
    +44 135 535 9022 kilbride office all Tax enquires +44 161 931 9070 manchester office self assesment enquiries they both can check there sytems ive found the kilbride number more informative
  • Joe_Tolland
    Joe_Tolland Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 23 April 2015 at 3:41PM
    Has anybody got tax rebates yet ? Mines still saying pending ?
  • gazfocus
    gazfocus Posts: 2,374 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Decided to phone HMRC and was told that my repayment was going through extra security checks but was cleared yesterday. They said the payment should be made within 1 week from yesterday, so he said next Wednesday at the latest.

Making a mental note to never submit my return this early again...I submitted my return around 22nd April last year and received the payment within 5 days.
  • Frank90
    Frank90 Posts: 20 Forumite
    +44 135 535 9022 Called this but got through to automated service to be told they updating and working on repayments and that no one available to talk to me and hanged up. Just don't want to be waiting on something that is never going to come
  • gazfocus
    gazfocus Posts: 2,374 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Frank90 wrote: »
    +44 135 535 9022 Called this but got through to automated service to be told they updating and working on repayments and that no one available to talk to me and hanged up. Just don't want to be waiting on something that is never going to come

That's the number I rang and I go through to someone (although the wrong department as I got ended up talking to someone from PAYE), so was transferred to the Self Assessment line.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback