Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chalkeyav
    • By chalkeyav 13th Apr 15, 9:30 AM
    • 13Posts
    • 6Thanks
    chalkeyav
    HMRC Repayment Pending
    • 13th Apr 15, 9:30 AM
    HMRC Repayment Pending 13th Apr 15 at 9:30 AM
    Hi All,

Done my tax return on the 6/4/15, checked the status on the 07th and it was showing bank repayment pending thought Ild phone up and see as this is the first time iv done my return myself.

Was told by advisor it would be issued the 10th but nothing as if today, am i being to hastey or should I give them a call again.

Iv seen a few things about security checks if anybody can possibly enlighten me on this or if anybody else has any previous experience.

Thanks
Page 72
    • bradztheman
    • By bradztheman 19th Jul 16, 8:03 AM
    • 356 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    bradztheman
    Anyome else still waiting? I made an adjustment end of may, bank payment pending still
    • strong8096
    • By strong8096 20th Jul 16, 4:46 PM
    • 59 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    strong8096
    I'm waiting on one guys file, requested payment, then few days later nothing just keeps saying available rebate, cant even get it to bank payment pending, sent 3 messages now
    • michbeat
    • By michbeat 3rd Sep 16, 12:22 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    michbeat
    How long have you been waiting ... have you received your repayment yet ? I was told ours is in security checks, but not sure if they just say that to cover the fact that its taking so long? Its been pending for the last week, just want it to hurry up as have a debt to pay off. we have been waiting three weeks so far.
    • vlad1693
    • By vlad1693 1st Oct 16, 12:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    vlad1693
    hey
    my repayment just changed on 30th from bank repayment pending , to bank repaymant, and the date, from pending to 30/09. how long will take now to get the money?
    • pafpcg
    • By pafpcg 1st Oct 16, 1:21 PM
    • 129 Posts
    • 83 Thanks
    pafpcg
    HMRC payments go via BACS, so expect the funds to arrive in your bank account in two working days. Tuesday?
    • Joshwaldron32
    • By Joshwaldron32 1st Nov 16, 5:59 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Joshwaldron32
    Hi all
    I posted my self assesment October 19th and online was saying bank transfer pending I called them today and was told that it has gone to security checks and I'd hear back by the 23rd of November

Just curious about a few things really
    Can claims be rejected
    How long has others who's been in the same situation taken
    What are these security checks as I've never done a self assesment before and only done this one as I've been redundant since August 2016

Much appreciated for any replies and thank you for any help
    • Dazed and confused
    • By Dazed and confused 1st Nov 16, 6:37 PM
    • 1,114 Posts
    • 421 Thanks
    Dazed and confused
    Why would you need to complete a self assessment return now just because you were made redundant 3 months ago
    • blueboy1968
    • By blueboy1968 5th Apr 17, 6:16 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    blueboy1968
    Hi everyone here we go again on the self assessment repayment forum lol.i hope I'm on right page
    • RossBWFC
    • By RossBWFC 16th Apr 17, 8:22 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RossBWFC
    Anyone had anything back yet or is easter delaying things?
    • MrsSayle
    • By MrsSayle 16th Apr 17, 10:59 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MrsSayle
    Hi all, did tax return on 7/4 and it's still saying repayment pending, had anyone been paid yet?
    • RyanO123
    • By RyanO123 16th Apr 17, 12:01 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RyanO123
    Hi did tax return on the 6/4 and it's still saying bank repayment pending should change Tuesday onwards tho
    • Screwhefner
    • By Screwhefner 18th Apr 17, 8:38 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Screwhefner
    Nothing yet
    Submitted mine on 6th but still showing as repayment pending. Could really do with the cash right now :-(
    • RyanO123
    • By RyanO123 18th Apr 17, 10:15 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RyanO123
    Fingers crossed it will be issued this week and the bank holidays has delayed it
    • jo4chelsea
    • By jo4chelsea 18th Apr 17, 1:13 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 64 Thanks
    jo4chelsea
    I submitted on 6th and still pending - keep checking on here incase anyone has an update - fingers crossed last year was in by 15th so hoping it this week
    • RossBWFC
    • By RossBWFC 18th Apr 17, 1:51 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RossBWFC
    Ross
    Still nothing yet
    • Stefanparker
    • By Stefanparker 18th Apr 17, 3:13 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Stefanparker
    Repayment pending is killing me sick of seeing it 😣😣😣😣
    • Stacd88
    • By Stacd88 18th Apr 17, 3:32 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Stacd88
    Did my husbands on the 6th and repayment pending still
    • Scott1988
    • By Scott1988 18th Apr 17, 3:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Scott1988
    Just a quick heads up, if you have set an email account on your government gateway account and you have access to that account they will send you an email the exact time HMRC release your payment, so you don't have to wait until the following day, HMRC updates its online accounts the following day so as it stands your online account is a day behind real time.
    • Warol Kojtyła
    • By Warol Kojtyła 18th Apr 17, 3:55 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Warol Kojtyła
    Submitted mine on 6th / still repayment pending
    • RossBWFC
    • By RossBWFC 18th Apr 17, 5:04 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RossBWFC
    Surely to christ its tomorrow! It was the 15th/16th last year and with the loss of 2 days over easter it cant be much longer untill we start seeing people getting it!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,127Posts Today

7,516Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • As I've said before - energy price cap sounds good, and will likely be popular, but there's a big risk of making th? https://t.co/ubeV9vnmU7

• Just seen @IvoGraham doing stand up in a comedy club. Superb, witty, self depricating, clever stuff. Go see him if you get the chance

• RT @ChrissyNunn: New one from @Tesco today.. "The sale of Goods Act is just legislation, it's like a guideline, it's not law" @MartinSLewis?

• Follow Martin